Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
24th July 2019 08:16:15

No server log put out or anything.

This always happens, you change stuff and never inform about it.

What's up with this running competition, i did one and nothing appeared in my quest log.
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
24th July 2019 08:18:08

Also looking for an official announcement, noticed some map changes too :smartass:
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
24th July 2019 08:30:07

Good that you guys bring this up. I think staff should focus on information and answer people, thats key to sucess on Games to hear player voices. I know it holiday times but if a change are made people should get the information. Also you guys have change many item stats, that should really be asked what players think, maybe use the poll system? Because people spending alot of cash to buy it and then next day it can be useless.
Dekuu
Player

Pharos
Level 87
Ranger
24th July 2019 08:31:53

What items did they change?
Ritari
Elder Sage

Pharos
Level 445
Warrior
24th July 2019 08:38:30 (Last edited 24th July 2019 09:29:41)

Quoting Huligan:
Good that you guys bring this up. I think staff should focus on information and answer people, thats key to sucess on Games to hear player voices. I know it holiday times but if a change are made people should get the information. Also you guys have change many item stats, that should really be asked what players think, maybe use the poll system? Because people spending alot of cash to buy it and then next day it can be useless.

Hope they just forgot to publish the update logs :)
Quoting Dekuu:
What items did they change?

as for now, I'm not aware of any stats changes, just map changes and a new running contest.

nvm. it's out there now! ;)
Server Save changelog