Login
1 2
Administration
Staff

6 days 10 hours ago

Zezenia Online will hold a Weekend Event from Friday August 16th 00:00 (UTC) to Monday August 19th 09:00 (UTC)!

The event

During the event, all monsters will spawn with reduced health and at a increased rate. Don't miss this chance to gain experience and extra loot!

Lost items

The staff is working on restoring items lost from the Royal Rescue Chest bug. Please rest assured that we have full snapshots of game state, and will return lost items along with compensation as soon as possible. We're sorry about the delay and inconvenience.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Saul
Premium

Novus
Level 136
Warrior
6 days 8 hours ago

Sounds really good! And what about this training bug?:smartass::smartass::smartass:
Safrax
Player

Pharos
Level 298
Warrior
6 days 2 hours ago

I'm never able to hunt for events in the weekend.. its drinking time come on hahaha
Akolix
Premium

Elysium
Level 224
Warrior
6 days 2 hours ago

Quoting Safrax:
I'm never able to hunt for events in the weekend.. its drinking time come on hahaha

Yeah, not everyone is a NEET and has to work during week days.
Phoenix Rah
Premium

Elysium
Level 65
Ranger
6 days 1 hour ago (Last edited 6 days 1 hour ago)

Looking forward to the event
Mario
Premium

Elysium
Level 105
Mage
5 days 23 hours ago

What about tripled tasks that were announced earlier?
Braveheart
Premium

Elysium
Level 593
Warrior
5 days 12 hours ago

What a great event.<3
I thinking about returning to the game !<3
Deadpool
Sage

Pharos
Level 412
Ranger
5 days 36 minutes ago (Last edited 4 days 19 hours ago)

I can attest that they have full snapshots of game state, and will return lost items along with compensation as soon as possible.

Have faith they can bring yours back from Royal Rescue Chest Bug.

If you were affected by this bug, I would like to ask you to send an email to [email protected] with the exampled title,

Royal Rescue Chest Bug - followed by Character Name

Example: Royal Rescue Chest Bug - Deadpool

This will ensure you are not missed when compensation is given.

Send the email.
Mackie
Player

Pharos
Level 215
Ranger
4 days 23 hours ago

Quoting Deadpool:
I can attest that they have full snapshots of game state, and will return lost items along with compensation as soon as possible.

Have faith they can bring yours back from Royal Rescue Chest Bug.

If you were affected by this bug, I would like to ask you to send an email to [email protected] with the exampled title,

Royal Rescue Chest Bug - followed by Character Name

Example: Royal Rescue Chest Bug - Deadpool

This will ensure you are not missed when compensation is given.

Send the email.

Jesus christ...He rose from the dead like jesus christ .

Alivepool welcome back ;)
Marbus
Premium

Elysium
Level 350
Warrior
4 days 18 hours ago

Quoting Administration:
Lost items

The staff is working on restoring items lost from the Royal Rescue Chest bug. Please rest assured that we have full snapshots of game state, and will return lost items along with compensation as soon as possible. We're sorry about the delay and inconvenience.

See you ingame!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

I hope it will be possible to recover all items.
I don't even know what I lost, but there was a bp that put the lost bag (fishing). When I went to use 1 hour xp scroll, I saw that many bags disappeared and everything in them, mana flask, dungeon entrance tickets, demonic berry, etc ... :(
1 2