Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
14th September 2019 18:04:05

Hello everyone is a great game.
I am opening this opportunity to say that by analyzing the Rogue Vs Marksman class.
In the old days there was no reason for you to want to use this vocation, (marksman) but now our requests have been fulfilled and we thank you for that, but unfortunately the correct one was to balance both classes, I own 2 of these classes and feel a huge difference and advantage with marksman the rogue class is obsolete late needing remake .. Ruthless execution a new skill that did no good,
Rogue's only really good skill is Stealth ...
But if we compare with MArksman he has.
Super Speed, ultra speed, mana cost reduction, continuous criticism, Belwiderment (Drunk Hicks !!). And a POWERFULL paralyze ....
And a Giant Difference from one class to another,
It would be great to see Rogue Also with great important Skills like a MArksman,
Looking at MArksman is a Critically Damaged Killer ... and has great skills really sampling his superiority.
But Rogue does not have the same superiodity it plays no role in its game mode.
Stealth only
Generally archers have some different types of weapons and skills according to the class the game provides us with and usually there are two game modes for each class.
Crossbow ... Longbows, Skill One Hit, Stealth, Life Steal Mana Steal, Buff Skills ...
We know what marksman's role is, but rogue has lost his role.
Apreciate :D
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
14th September 2019 19:03:19

The whole rogue class needs a remake, they are not supposed to use bows and crossbows. Rogues are mid - close combat using throwing stars and daggers etc. Take a look on Akali from league of legends and compare with zezenias rogue :D

So yeah the zezenia rogue concept is wrong
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
14th September 2019 20:46:32

In older days marksman still had paralyze and still is marksmans best spell by far.

I'm not sure what you mean by super speed and ultra speed? Probably one of them is buff speed? It's okay but nothing insanely fast. The other speed you may refer to is iron endurance i guess? It's only a useless spell i have never used on my marksman.

Mana cost reduction, well people never used this spell due to it being also very useless, the cd was horrible and time active was horrible as well. Now the remake made it nice cuz of the crit chance.

Drunk spell, i don't even know why you mention it rofl, nobody uses it as it utterly useless.

Crit spell is very good, only during sneaking few targets and soloing people. During war you will want all the protection you can have from MR gear and your damage is not going to make the difference on everybody to use crit gear, maybe in small team fights that's crucial.

I'm not sure why would you say rogues don't have good spells other than stealth and if you say that's their best spell i assume you never pvped.

Evasion is rogues best spell, everybody will lose target on you and cannot retarget for 3 or 4 seconds? That's insanely OP during war if used by a good pvper who knows when combos are coming, you can literally avoid deaths with that spell.

Invis, mass invis, antilocate, mass antilocate... All very good spells and very needed and most used combination spells during wars.

Immediate Cure? Must be a joke, that's very useless if anything.

Short escape, not many have used this. Rarely you see 2 rogues who think a like to use this, people's common reaction is to heal rather than use short escape with another rogue. Probably a decent get away spell otherwise.

Rutheless execution, due to an inactive war there has not been situations for me to see it in action, i feel like this would be insanely good spell to drop very high lvls with very high health pool and your team wont be able to combo the target down, this is where this spell would be very op.

Definitely don't agree with you that rogues only have stealth lol. But i do agree they need a small rework to match marksmans 2 OP spells, i mean paralyze and crit spell are just insanely good. But rogues do have other spells than just stealth... The subclass is just number 1 of all classes next to warlock needed in wars just cuz of mass invis and mass antilocate.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
14th September 2019 22:58:52

Quoting Dancore:
In older days marksman still had paralyze and still is marksmans best spell by far.

I'm not sure what you mean by super speed and ultra speed? Probably one of them is buff speed? It's okay but nothing insanely fast. The other speed you may refer to is iron endurance i guess? It's only a useless spell i have never used on my marksman.

Mana cost reduction, well people never used this spell due to it being also very useless, the cd was horrible and time active was horrible as well. Now the remake made it nice cuz of the crit chance.

Drunk spell, i don't even know why you mention it rofl, nobody uses it as it utterly useless.

Crit spell is very good, only during sneaking few targets and soloing people. During war you will want all the protection you can have from MR gear and your damage is not going to make the difference on everybody to use crit gear, maybe in small team fights that's crucial.

I'm not sure why would you say rogues don't have good spells other than stealth and if you say that's their best spell i assume you never pvped.

Evasion is rogues best spell, everybody will lose target on you and cannot retarget for 3 or 4 seconds? That's insanely OP during war if used by a good pvper who knows when combos are coming, you can literally avoid deaths with that spell.

Invis, mass invis, antilocate, mass antilocate... All very good spells and very needed and most used combination spells during wars.

Immediate Cure? Must be a joke, that's very useless if anything.

Short escape, not many have used this. Rarely you see 2 rogues who think a like to use this, people's common reaction is to heal rather than use short escape with another rogue. Probably a decent get away spell otherwise.

Rutheless execution, due to an inactive war there has not been situations for me to see it in action, i feel like this would be insanely good spell to drop very high lvls with very high health pool and your team wont be able to combo the target down, this is where this spell would be very op.

Definitely don't agree with you that rogues only have stealth lol. But i do agree they need a small rework to match marksmans 2 OP spells, i mean paralyze and crit spell are just insanely good. But rogues do have other spells than just stealth... The subclass is just number 1 of all classes next to warlock needed in wars just cuz of mass invis and mass antilocate.

-----------------------------------

I will not open any dialogue about you with you have a rogue 405 and I know what I speak ... but my post and for the adms to evaluate about my posts.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
15th September 2019 05:30:14

Who cares if you have 405 rogue, like the lvl matters. You probably bought that char and have no idea what to do with it.

Or if you're not a new owner then i never seen you fight myself, only heard of you once when Archerx got mad on you and called you no hands cuz you can't even throw a single barrel and you got mad and quit the game.

Why don't you run around with your stealth.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
15th September 2019 12:33:41

Quoting Dancore:
Who cares if you have 405 rogue, like the lvl matters. You probably bought that char and have no idea what to do with it.

Or if you're not a new owner then i never seen you fight myself, only heard of you once when Archerx got mad on you and called you no hands cuz you can't even throw a single barrel and you got mad and quit the game.

---------------------------------------------------

This post is not to solve who is good or not in pvp, everyone knows the skill level of everyone, but to solve questions about class Dancore.

But answering your question, I still try to play some video of the last battles you were in, or the last purification, or mass invis sent to you, but my mind doesn't remember, you know how to talk but it helps your team a little.
Want to talk bullshit about a person who defends the server every day from enimies. At the forum...
But I won't do the same as you I have friends and allies that respect them.
Dancore
Player

Pharos
Level 506
Mage
15th September 2019 14:26:20 (Last edited 15th September 2019 14:27:15)

Quoting Makavelly:
Quoting Dancore:

---------------------------------------------------

This post is not to solve who is good or not in pvp, everyone knows the skill level of everyone, but to solve questions about class Dancore.

But answering your question, I still try to play some video of the last battles you were in, or the last purification, or mass invis sent to you, but my mind doesn't remember, you know how to talk but it helps your team a little.
Want to talk bullshit about a person who defends the server every day from enimies. At the forum...
But I won't do the same as you I have friends and allies that respect them.

I agreed with you that rogue needs rework but you missed that i guess...

You come here on forum and you want yourself to be taken seriously, then you go post something like rogues only have stealth, what do you think it makes you looks like?... And you're 405 rogue.