Xutlach
Player

Pharos
Level 33
Mage
21st September 2019 18:58:57

will be there any war in novus or pharos?
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
21st September 2019 19:02:38

There has been some fights , but sadly my enemies like troyano will only leave pz at 11 p.m . knowing we have to sleep and go to work .

They've learned not to fight us . And if they do its pvp in stairs .

Hopefully they will recruit more people and have some courage .
King Rabbe
Player

Pharos
Level 440
Mage
21st September 2019 19:50:24

Theres only been 2 battles in the past month, my enemies won the first one and we won the second one. You wanna know why? First battle they had double our numbers and second battle we had doble their numbers.

Do you see where i am going with this right?

After that both teams been avoiding fights unless they have bigger number of players online at the time.

This is zezenia pvp for you.

You want more fights? They need to put some source of pvp blessing in the game so people stop char-loving simple as that.

King Rabbe
Signed!!
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
21st September 2019 19:54:00

Quoting Caste:
There has been some fights , but sadly my enemies like troyano will only leave pz at 11 p.m . knowing we have to sleep and go to work .

They've learned not to fight us . And if they do its pvp in stairs .

Hopefully they will recruit more people and have some courage .

LMAOOOOO

You dont leave pz even if you have x3 more players and lvls 400-500 if i wear a lvl 500 without lag like you.. i 4sure sneak every of my team alone .. noob.

If i log 11 P.m. Is because i work till that time.. Nothing about you or your team.... Just fightme when i log then.. i always rdy to fight :)

@Thread.. War? i dont think so.. Server got killed by Quillon some time ago. when everybody were lvl 250 -350.. Now we need reach at least lvl 400 for do some decents fight but its not my goal.. More if 90% of my team cant walk fine after lvl 250 with rise or haste potions because we are from south america.. so no point to get that lvls or fight against those lvls.. more if they can appears and dissapears from your monitor in 1 second :P
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
21st September 2019 20:03:44

If you guys need more levels to fight me , don't hesitate to ask for your payments. If not , stop making excuses . You level in Novus and wait for my team to log out to pretend you will fight in pharos , half the time you just log on multiple chars and make it "look like your ready to fight"

For payments message me , if not keep leveling in novus and think you will get 50-75% boost on merge !
Troyano
Player

Pharos
Level 260
Warrior
21st September 2019 20:23:12

Quoting Caste:
If you guys need more levels to fight me , don't hesitate to ask for your payments. If not , stop making excuses . You level in Novus and wait for my team to log out to pretend you will fight in pharos , half the time you just log on multiple chars and make it "look like your ready to fight"

For payments message me , if not keep leveling in novus and think you will get 50-75% boost on merge !

First to all You are asking about fight.. so you are welcome to novus if you want.. we have similars lvls..
Secondary what are you talking about? Merge? boost? are you sage? or any sage are giving to you private info! remember that's ilegal..
But incase its true i just I can tell you why there should be a Boost on merge...

1- There are characters with more than 7 years with pushed skills coming from Tipitaka and platon
2 - There are characters from x10 everath times..witch already take more lvl than me on novus in like 2 weeks.
3 - There are characters from PHAROS a world x3 for more than 1 year. then x2.. But after tons of characters gets 250-400+ in x3, remember novus x2 from began.
4 - Nothing is going to change if a guy lvl 300 gets 330 with 50% boost..
5 - Novus is a great world with good economy and many players active.. ppl random lvling and newcomers freedom without any problem.. or people who fight hard in balanced battles for some months. If the owner want fk gameplay from some players who already have makers lvls 200 on pharos.. go head.. many ppl will stop till merge i think so..

I hope if that's true, Staff share with everybody.. For stop lvling without reason or donating 50% less price of cards on market.
Human Barrel
Player

Pharos
Level 368
Ranger
21st September 2019 21:17:04

Quoting Caste:

Man, stop please, no sence, no logic in your words...

The players online record is 202 players, set on 16th December 2016.
The players online record is 176 players, set on 4th November 2018.

Now, stop talk shit here..
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
21st September 2019 23:26:35

Quoting Revolta Da Senzala:
Quoting Caste:

Man, stop please, no sence, no logic in your words...

The players online record is 202 players, set on 16th December 2016.
The players online record is 176 players, set on 4th November 2018.

Now, stop talk shit here..

Bro , you must be very retarded and braindead . You are posting the online numbers of when both servers first opened lmfao . Back when we controlled the server , nice man !

Thanks for the info and the br logic post !

Have a nice day , #1 charlove Mr Walter,
Signed Cream
Pyrumancer
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Mage
22nd September 2019 07:29:44

Quoting Caste:

keep leveling in novus and think you will get 50-75% boost on merge !

Wait... Is novus mergin with pharos?