1 2 3 4
Show staff replies in this thread
7th November 2019 19:34:43 GM Shadow View post »
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
13th November 2019 14:53:16 (Last edited 12th March 2020 10:03:09)

Deleted
Meridiuz
Player

Everest
Level 227
Ranger
13th November 2019 15:23:36

Quoting Devilish Spectre:
Quoting Lucius:
Quoting Akolix:
Sour Polish people are a massive yikes.

Racist Comment.

Racist; a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, OR who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

Staff do not care, but you are right - racist comment. Anyway we must understand him, former dutch GMs are massive yikes also.

-- Quillon

It's actually shocking that this is coming from you.

You where the most egocentric, grudge holding, god complex child that has ever been on the staff team.
And you had zero idea what you where doing, you where all for money.

You where getting paid by premium card sales and people wonder why there was so many premium card systems in all the updates. Don't call the kettle black, pot.
You where so "against botting" but botted most of your characters, you where "against rwt" but sold all your EQ.

You have 2? kids and you are here crying like one of those, grow up and pull yourself together old man.
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
13th November 2019 17:57:49

Quoting Deadpool:
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Big artist :D:D:D:D
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
16th November 2019 15:56:34

Come Update HAHAHA!!!!
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
16th November 2019 21:22:30 (Last edited 16th November 2019 21:25:27)

Maybe I'm wrong, but I know previous and current Zezenia owner, both are great scripters, but both do not have time for Zezenia. K-Zodron was chronically ill and totally unmotivated, Veeti is always busy and Zezenia is just hobby and source of passive incomes for him.

Quoting Selopts:
You where the most egocentric, grudge holding, god complex child that has ever been on the staff team.
And you had zero idea what you where doing, you where all for money.

Ok, Mr. Nobody - that most egocentric GM ever, in three years I spent more time on Zezenia than K-Zodron in 10 years, and 10000 more time than GM Siegfried aka GM Mendelhall in whole live. Additionally, every month I have spent around 25-30% of my incomes for new sprites, most of these sprites (above 3 k) were ordered by me and delivered by Caynez (https://otland.net/threads/caynez-im-a-cool-guy-really.182086/post-2577464). For comparison, in last three - four years, K-Zodron and then Veeti bought about 100 graphics for Zezenia. And you call me egocentric, you just don't know the truth.

Quoting Selopts:
You where getting paid by premium card sales and people wonder why there was so many premium card systems in all the updates. Don't call the kettle black, pot.

These options still exist and if you look at progress, you may get the impression that nobody works for Zezenia or sometone works but four times less than I, just for same cash. Already, they promised something, two times, but as far as I know they still do not understand most important K-Zodron's motto ('More work, less talking.')

Quoting Selopts:
You where so "against botting" but botted most of your characters, you where "against rwt" but sold all your EQ. You have 2? kids and you are here crying like one of those, grow up and pull yourself together old man.

N/c

Quoting Deadpool:

Zezenia need few clowns. You are one of themm.

-- Quillon
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th November 2019 00:47:00 (Last edited 12th March 2020 10:03:15)

Deleted
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
21st November 2019 15:47:29

Quoting El Mart:
Yeah i waiting for black friday too.. like 1 year ago 50% more cards <3 answer if there will be any offert

bum bum zzzzzzzzzzz
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
24th November 2019 10:12:21

It is time to bump this thread once again.
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
24th November 2019 17:10:40

I just cant believe how someone from staff cant say if any black friday event will come or not... its not took more than 10 seconds..:(
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
24th November 2019 20:29:22

Quoting El Mart:
I just cant believe how someone from staff cant say if any black friday event will come or not... its not took more than 10 seconds..:(

If you were running a business would say that in 29th November premium cards would be -50% off? Simple answer no because you won't earn any money if you announce it's going to be black friday 1 month earlier.
1 2 3 4