1 2
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
17th November 2019 18:25:39

I would like to know how do I obtain this item. On zezhub it says quest reward, does anybody know what quest ? Players ? Staff ?

Thx,
Caste
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
17th November 2019 18:47:02

Finish each premium dungeon 100 times and then defeat few devils in small crypt. ZZ gauntlets are optional reward of this quest.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
17th November 2019 19:22:21

Quoting Devilish Spectre:
Finish each premium dungeon 100 times and then defeat few devils in small crypt. ZZ gauntlets are optional reward of this quest.

I said Zezenia Gauntlets.... not zezenia bracers.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
17th November 2019 21:31:01

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot>>>>>>Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
18th November 2019 02:14:40

that Mad girl raids provably.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
18th November 2019 16:40:01

Quoting El Mart:

If that was the case then the fansite would say from raid not quest. Just saying.
El Mart
Player

Pharos
Level 340
Warrior
18th November 2019 17:15:17

Quoting Rage:
Quoting El Mart:

If that was the case then the fansite would say from raid not quest. Just saying.

Zezhub is underconstruction so dont know..
Trizze
Player

Elysium
Level 337
Ranger
20th November 2019 02:13:19 (Last edited 20th November 2019 02:13:57)

hahahha Caste your the biggest noob... no wonder you play still play this game you couldn't play anything else ahahaha
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
20th November 2019 22:36:46

Quoting Chronic Spears:
hahahha Caste your the biggest noob... no wonder you play still play this game you couldn't play anything else ahahaha

You are that dude that was getting made fun of by everyone on forum and you rage quit and played all your items on the floor, right ?
You are so irrelevant to Zezenia its not even funny. Also, when you try and make fun of someone avoid mistakes like
Quoting Chronic Spears:
. no wonder you play still play this game you couldn't play anything else ahahaha
It makes you look like a artard.
Rage
Sage

Pharos
Level 371
Warrior
21st November 2019 04:37:10

Quoting Caste:
Quoting Chronic Spears:

You are that dude that was getting made fun of by everyone on forum and you rage quit and played all your items on the floor, right ?
You are so irrelevant to Zezenia its not even funny. Also, when you try and make fun of someone avoid mistakes like
Quoting Chronic Spears:
. no wonder you play still play this game you couldn't play anything else ahahaha
It makes you look like a artard.

I like how you tried to correct him and you yourself was incorrect 8)
1 2