1 2
Don Guex
Player

Pharos
Level 53
Mage
15th January 2020 17:39:21 (Last edited 15th January 2020 17:40:23)

remove this shit death loss recovery fucking pussys it was added because of server laggs and freezes so it should be removed long time ago not to be added on pvp -.- and where is the new server GM
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
15th January 2020 18:24:34

Quoting Mackie:
Ignore the random pkers. Shadow and xployd , they have no knowledge about the game or how to make the game better . It’s why they enter in there makers to kill neutrals levelling .

Take out this shit , this is pvp server if you don’t like pvp go Elysium . It is simple you are killing the fun , these guys still will random pk now with less risk of losing levels it’s a joke that’s why they are happy they go on makers or main when I am offline.

Make the death loss pvp recovery more expensive if you want to keep it . Same price of monster death is not fair lmfao

Why you use Mackie and Caste to reply here? HAHAHHAHA you have many problems
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 948
Warrior
15th January 2020 18:52:13

Quoting Xployd:
Quoting Mackie:
Ignore the random pkers. Shadow and xployd , they have no knowledge about the game or how to make the game better . It’s why they enter in there makers to kill neutrals levelling .

Take out this shit , this is pvp server if you don’t like pvp go Elysium . It is simple you are killing the fun , these guys still will random pk now with less risk of losing levels it’s a joke that’s why they are happy they go on makers or main when I am offline.

Make the death loss pvp recovery more expensive if you want to keep it . Same price of monster death is not fair lmfao

Why you use Mackie and Caste to reply here? HAHAHHAHA you have many problems

Simple I have 2 phones kid . Don’t want to keep relogging when I can just use 2 accounts . Some of us work Vegabunda careca .

Topic : remove this or make the penalty of recovery very expensive .
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 948
Warrior
15th January 2020 18:54:16

Quoting Don Guex:
remove this shit death loss recovery fucking pussys it was added because of server laggs and freezes so it should be removed long time ago not to be added on pvp -.- and where is the new server GM

Yes the only person who say for them to keep it is xployd and some guys from Elysium . Only pussies say keep it xD .
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
28th January 2020 19:20:00 (Last edited 28th January 2020 19:20:42)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO NAO TE DOU OUTRA PORQUE, MEU NOME NAO E CHARLOVER.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
28th January 2020 19:20:57

Quoting Safrax:
Quoting Xployd:
@Shadowzin Qqmuda dont waste your time talking with him, he like to see 5-10 players online to say "my server", a complete disturbed.

1 2