Show staff replies in this thread
22nd January 2020 14:25:55 GM Shadow View post »
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
20th January 2020 16:53:30

Administration on this game you should listen to us - players.
We are the future of this game,our opinion is worth something to you guys?
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
20th January 2020 18:16:17 (Last edited 9th March 2020 13:19:52)

Deleted
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
22nd January 2020 07:41:47

Administration, as always, don't even want to write back to us what they thinks. The usual disregard people nothing more.
GM Shadow
Game Master

22nd January 2020 14:25:55

We do not disregard people, quite the opposite!

To answer a few concerns on this thread:

- The potion reduction -- Over the past years significantly stronger sets of gear have come into the game as well as differing hunting spawns and hunting styles. This was a minor adjustment in an ongoing process of keeping things as balanced as possible with plans for further improvements upcoming.

- There were no "secret" buffs to any monster damage or changes to loot.

- Significant changes have happened to early level training (Arne) and gear advancement options (Quests and NPC offerings) in hopes of making the start of the game flow better and be more inviting. We will always look for ways to improve this and are open to suggestions.

- The game is advertised! Help from the community in promoting this game and constructive feedback always help.

- Premium cards -- We are exploring ways to make the game playable and enjoyable without feeling the constant need to afford them, especially in early game. A few recent changes will hopefully improve things as we go.

We are always open to constructive feedback!

GM Shadow
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 909
Warrior
23rd January 2020 07:06:52

Gm Shadow we are still waiting for a response by how many % have been reduced Flasks life steal, magic def. and def.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
23rd January 2020 08:41:30

Quoting Braveheart:
Gm Shadow we are still waiting for a response by how many % have been reduced Flasks life steal, magic def. and def.

You can surely test yourself how much % of life. Check the damage you made (call it x).
Check the amount you healed (call it y)

% of life steal = y/x * 100

p.s. Are you mad that you have to heal in hunts? Come on life steal is overall retarded. Originally it was made for single target class = warlock. Now everyone has it and people just spamm aoe spells. If it was up to me there would be no life steal eq or potions and it would balance aoe classes. Cuz now if you don't have aoe - you are so much behind.

If there would be no life steal you couldnt just lure 8 monsters and deso none stop. You would have to heal time by time which means you would have to skips some desos.
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
23rd January 2020 18:42:29

Quoting Braveheart:

If i'm not wrong its 50%
Ht Savage
Player

Pharos
Level 385
Mage
23rd January 2020 21:50:08 (Last edited 23rd January 2020 21:54:34)

Quoting Baltas:
If it was up to me there would be no life steal eq or potions and it would balance aoe classes. Cuz now if you don't have aoe - you are so much behind.

I totally agree with you on this. I see no point in leveling my warlock since I have to push hard to be on same exp as pyro/shaman/paladins
and barbs and now even rangers have a nice aoe spell.

Note that this is solo hunting, in a team its different. And before people say; "hunt in teams then". No, my team cant fit in most spawns. only a few can hold just Me and Caste...

Example; On my paladin, which is 130 levels lower than my warlock I make nearly the same exp per hour without any efforts at all hunting fcking dragons...
1 2