« First
2 3 4 5
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Capitao Domato
Player

Pharos
Level 26
Mage
19th February 2020 02:05:53

yeah man, reset this game and do not create another 3x server with double xp event (6x server).

the everath server model was the best one,
easy to upgrade at the beginning and 1x at 300+, helping new players to enjoy the game.

Just do it
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
19th February 2020 02:27:10

Reset is good idea we told this idea long time ago but people crying about their items and lvls wich mean nothing nowdays
Corsitto
Player

Pharos
Level 61
Mage
19th February 2020 02:54:41

one thing you should do next update is remove this shit 50% deathloss recovery thats fking dumb as fk people when they die from lvl 570 dont lose anything thats just stupid
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
19th February 2020 08:15:38

So, lets put all this together for a second and value the outcomes:

Pvp enf- same playerbase or even less due to players being more impatient of the fact servers keep failing.

Pvp- same as a pvp enf, temporary fun might last one week longer due to less slaughter ability XD.

Nonpvp- potential playerbase growth. Way more newcomer friendly.

I think what to add for a new nonpvp is also the fact both staff and players have more knowledge about what everyone likes now, for example 2x xp rate hasnt received any complaints at all and may be the best option. Faster boss respawn? More raids? Etc etc, we have the knowledge now and can use it to maintain pure fun, enjoyment, people settle.

Future merge? Would be a future topic with the ely community having a very big voice towards.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
19th February 2020 13:03:11

Quoting Phoenix Rah:
So, lets put all this together for a second and value the outcomes:

Pvp enf- same playerbase or even less due to players being more impatient of the fact servers keep failing.

Pvp- same as a pvp enf, temporary fun might last one week longer due to less slaughter ability XD.

Nonpvp- potential playerbase growth. Way more newcomer friendly.

I think what to add for a new nonpvp is also the fact both staff and players have more knowledge about what everyone likes now, for example 2x xp rate hasnt received any complaints at all and may be the best option. Faster boss respawn? More raids? Etc etc, we have the knowledge now and can use it to maintain pure fun, enjoyment, people settle.

Future merge? Would be a future topic with the ely community having a very big voice towards.

100% best option for zezenia . If they make non pvp 2x zezenia will revive . If they make pvp e server is revived 2 weeks to a month max

Make the smart choice staff
Zezenium
Player

Pharos
Level 102
Mage
19th February 2020 14:22:12

Quoting Ruronn:
yeah man, reset this game and do not create another 3x server with double xp event (6x server).

easy to upgrade at the beginning and 1x at 300+, helping new players to enjoy the game.

Just do it

Great opinion..

Reset Pharos, make the server with some exp stages and dont give double exp events more... Everath live like 3-4 years and the people dont rush much because at lvl 300+ is 1x... Pharos have 2 years i mean and have many lvls 400+

Obs.: and move the server to South America
Mitoz
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Mage
19th February 2020 17:35:04

Quoting Xployd:
Quoting Ruronn:

Just do it

Great opinion..

Reset Pharos, make the server with some exp stages and dont give double exp events more... Everath live like 3-4 years and the people dont rush much because at lvl 300+ is 1x... Pharos have 2 years i mean and have many lvls 400+

I agree with him on this!
+1
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
20th February 2020 10:44:40

fuck these high rate servers. People love to grind and if they have a purpose to grind then its nice.
if it takes 1week so you can kill yetis, 2weeks to kill demon lords and 3weeks to kill birlusk, then theres no more reason to grind except that you wanna be number one of w/e.
All these top lvls asking for something new, talents - cuz they maxed out, new monsters - cuz they killed 10k of each boss etc etc.

If it was 1x server and death loss after a year it would still be a challenge to kill wanu or bliaroth the beast cuz there would be no lvl 300 that fast. People would still go team hunt to kill yetis cuz its hard to kill them solo at lvl 50 with somewhat low skills.

It's always fun to have a little bit of fast server. And we have fast exp - Pharos. Not only cuz its 2x but also because you don't lose much at all if u die.

If it was for me I would ask for 1x server. I can't push myself to ask for n pvp cuz theres one 1x n pvp server. So i vote for pvp 1x with death loss recovery, maybe even without gold rewards from task to make it hard.

To finish with, there are no new people coming to the game. So advertises like hiring the streamer or something like that is very welcome. I can't imagine how much they ask for, but if someone has even 1k viewers thats a lot for zezenia. Cuz if we get 100ppl new people on 1x server its already very nice in zezenia standarts.
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
20th February 2020 17:57:15

Quoting Baltas:
fuck these high rate servers. People love to grind and if they have a purpose to grind then its nice.
if it takes 1week so you can kill yetis, 2weeks to kill demon lords and 3weeks to kill birlusk, then theres no more reason to grind except that you wanna be number one of w/e.
All these top lvls asking for something new, talents - cuz they maxed out, new monsters - cuz they killed 10k of each boss etc etc.

If it was 1x server and death loss after a year it would still be a challenge to kill wanu or bliaroth the beast cuz there would be no lvl 300 that fast. People would still go team hunt to kill yetis cuz its hard to kill them solo at lvl 50 with somewhat low skills.

It's always fun to have a little bit of fast server. And we have fast exp - Pharos. Not only cuz its 2x but also because you don't lose much at all if u die.

If it was for me I would ask for 1x server. I can't push myself to ask for n pvp cuz theres one 1x n pvp server. So i vote for pvp 1x with death loss recovery, maybe even without gold rewards from task to make it hard.

To finish with, there are no new people coming to the game. So advertises like hiring the streamer or something like that is very welcome. I can't imagine how much they ask for, but if someone has even 1k viewers thats a lot for zezenia. Cuz if we get 100ppl new people on 1x server its already very nice in zezenia standarts.

if someone had 60 viewers is alot for zezenia
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
20th February 2020 19:39:06

Quoting Xployd:
Quoting Ruronn:

Just do it

Great opinion..

-------------
Hey Xployd we all know that you are a crying charlover your opinion doesn't count.

just like in the past you weren't even useful now because playing zezenia?

just know how to cry and CHARLOVER.

prefer to see their accounts lost instead of fighting.

Go to Elysium to do traps!!! :D
« First
2 3 4 5