Valfarxilero
Player

Pharos
Level 150
Ranger
10th March 2020 11:33:50

Dear Staff,

as I believe, you see what is currently happening in the world and especially in Europe, where you are from. Many events, matches, concerts, expositions and all such things are getting canceled. Soon we will be forced to stay in home. In just my case, 5 big things have been canceled so I'll have nothing to do in this time and I was thinking about playing a little bit Zezenia after few years of break.

Maybe it's good time to try seasonal server in this hard for us time? We could play and have some fun in Zezenia. It would be great opportunity to see if such server has a chance and also opportunity to earn some money for you.

I'd be up to buy some prems for great start.

Waiting for feedback,
your old friend Przemyslaw aka Reaven/Shmeck.
Yaabbaa
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
10th March 2020 13:19:09

Quoting Przemyslav:
Dear Staff,

as I believe, you see what is currently happening in the world and especially in Europe, where you are from. Many events, matches, concerts, expositions and all such things are getting canceled. Soon we will be forced to stay in home. In just my case, 5 big things have been canceled so I'll have nothing to do in this time and I was thinking about playing a little bit Zezenia after few years of break.

Maybe it's good time to try seasonal server in this hard for us time? We could play and have some fun in Zezenia. It would be great opportunity to see if such server has a chance and also opportunity to earn some money for you.

I'd be up to buy some prems for great start.

Waiting for feedback,
your old friend Przemyslaw aka Reaven/Shmeck.

good idea
+1
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
10th March 2020 16:10:34

Przemek, you are not old!
Gudalik
Player

Pharos