Sorutz
Player

Elysium
Level 416
Mage
30th March 2020 00:56:39 (Last edited 30th March 2020 01:19:45)

For those who remember me, I have been playing for over 6 years ... I stopped many times, came back many times, but the last time I stopped playing was because of the mistakes of the old administration ...
Well it was a long time since I logged in to zezenia, these days ago I went to access my account and I couldn't because the message that appeared said: "wrong password .... blablabla" ... So I tried to pull it by email, it also didn't work . So I went looking for my SORUTS char, from elysium, pyromancer lvl 242 and I didn't find ... I researched and realized that my account was hacked, and the hacker is so shameless that he changed the character's name to Biell Griffin and kept playing ...
As I was not logged in for a long time he had time to change the email ...
But God writes right by crooked lines, and the shameless has banned I don't know why ...
My request to the staff is: I didn't give the password to anyone, how did he manage it ??? I work with the internet, and I take care of everything I do just to avoid hackers.
The only thing I ask the staff for is to put the account in the original creation email and remove the ban. I didn't break any rules, I don't want any favor in relation to anything. I only want what is mine, because after more than 6 years playing, despite being just a game, I dedicated a lot of life to zezenia ...
I already formatted my computer, logged in these days ago and I see many positive advances in zezenia, and I want to play again.
I kindly ask all my friends, Zaza, Braveheart, Twinkies, all the Brazilians that I had contact with, to help me leaving their opinion on what the staff should do ...
There is alot of life, friends, love on Soruts, my vegeta outfit then i never changed for like 5 years... :( just want what is mine man...
Sorry for my English ... and thanks for listening!
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
30th March 2020 01:37:02

Lost Login Interface
http://www.zezeniaonline.com/account/lostaccount

Lost Password Interface

http://www.zezeniaonline.com/account/lostaccount/loginname

Have a nice day and do not share your account!
Mr Jhoni
Player

Elysium
Level 464
Mage
30th March 2020 01:46:50

kkkkkkkkk <short>
Bruxo Manipulador
Player

Elysium
Level 49
Mage
30th March 2020 02:35:56

Soruts, you sold the account and now you want to recover, only if the staff is stupid to believe it. :smartass: