14 15 16 17
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
16th July 2021 18:57:44

Quoting The Barrel:
Very nice screenshots man.. do you still play and plan on uploading pictures?

Yeah he has about 100 photos to post all inside dungeons . Stay tuned for the next 180 dungeon in Elysium rush ! ! !

Forever Dominado , forever kickado !
The Barrel
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Warrior
17th July 2021 07:14:46

Quoting Caste:
Quoting The Barrel:

Yeah he has about 100 photos to post all inside dungeons . Stay tuned for the next 180 dungeon in Elysium rush ! ! !

Out of curiosity, caste. How old are you? To me ur behaviour on the forums is outrageous and very childish. Every post I see from you has no value and it hurts me to see your type of content. BTW, it doesn't even seem that godzilla cares one bit about you and your thoughts though.

I'm not here to destroy this thread with drama so in sorry for this post, godzilla.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
17th July 2021 13:12:23

Quoting The Barrel:
Quoting Caste:
Quoting The Barrel:

Out of curiosity, caste. How old are you? To me ur behaviour on the forums is outrageous and very childish. Every post I see from you has no value and it hurts me to see your type of content. BTW, it doesn't even seem that godzilla cares one bit about you and your thoughts though.

I'm not here to destroy this thread with drama so in sorry for this post, godzilla.

Yo don’t hate me because your kicked , hate me because you suck at the game and talk to much

#toxicboys4lyfe follow my account on Instagram #hoodville

Trash thread anyways the screenshots outside of dungeons is when caste is online the other half well we all know #dungeonboys4lyfe

I appreciate the name though but change it to Justin The Talking Barrel !
Ronnie
Player

Pharos
Level 252
Ranger
17th July 2021 14:21:46

Quoting Caste:
Quoting The Barrel:
Quoting Caste:
Quoting The Barrel:

Yo don’t hate me because your kicked , hate me because you suck at the game and talk to much

#toxicboys4lyfe follow my account on Instagram #hoodville

Trash thread anyways the screenshots outside of dungeons is when caste is online the other half well we all know #dungeonboys4lyfe

I appreciate the name though but change it to Justin The Talking Barrel !

Its hilarious you think every low level character that dissagrees with you is me haha.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
14th August 2022 12:07:32

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Shit, who wouldve thought we'd be back!
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576