« First
6 7 8 9 10
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
31st May 2020 07:07:10 Administration View post »
31st May 2020 19:32:02 GM Shadow View post »
31st May 2020 19:43:11 GM Shadow View post »
1st June 2020 14:01:04 GM Shadow View post »
1st June 2020 17:53:42 GM Shadow View post »
2nd June 2020 00:38:22 Administration View post »
2nd June 2020 10:41:54 GM Shadow View post »
2nd June 2020 11:27:48 GM Shadow View post »
3rd June 2020 11:03:55 GM Shadow View post »
6th June 2020 13:30:07 GM Shadow View post »
7th June 2020 21:49:57 GM Shadow View post »
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
31st May 2020 20:56:09 (Last edited 31st May 2020 20:57:20)

SHADOW ME AND CASTIE TEST MORE ONE TIME (RUTHLESS EXECTITON) AND NOTHING CHANGE DAMA 205 350 MAX 420....
PUT A FIXED DAMAGE SAME VOLLEY LETHAL
Kazu Maki
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Warrior
31st May 2020 21:31:30 (Last edited 31st May 2020 22:05:37)

Honestly, all the players here play, invested in their vocations according to what they currently offer.

These sudden changes end with all the time invested with an idea of the finality of vocations.

The ideal would be, that everyone could change their subclass ancestry, after updating and thus choose which subclass ancestry of the class they want after the changes, and this will be applied to each update that was made when there was a change of classes.

would remove all responsibility for dissatisfaction from the staff update, since the choice would become ours, the players

Is it possible GM?

@GM SHADOW
On Floor Dead
Player

Pharos
Level 302
Mage
31st May 2020 21:31:59

Arnas, mages are able to kill another mages right now!!!

Amazing pvp changes, see my feedback at discord.

I really like it, when serious war will come, it will bring a lot of fun and good things.

Keep doing staff, I didn't expect so good update and so big attention from you.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
31st May 2020 21:32:55

So nice exp on pyro and change class xd idk what can i Say you xd
Anuel Ft
Player

Pharos
Level 613
Mage
31st May 2020 23:13:29

Quoting Optimussss:

Your comments make absolutely zero sense.. i feel sorry for support to even read ur email.. i cannot imagine. (+1 for effort tho)

I just dont know why pyromancers needed a nerf like this.. the class is totally destroyed.
I will be testing tomorrow, but from what ive seen.. its only going downhill for PvP.
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
31st May 2020 23:52:22

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Optimussss:

Your comments make absolutely zero sense.. i feel sorry for support to even read ur email.. i cannot imagine. (+1 for effort tho)

I just dont know why pyromancers needed a nerf like this.. the class is totally destroyed.
I will be testing tomorrow, but from what ive seen.. its only going downhill for PvP.

I wouldn't even bother, they messed up PvP and Pyros hard.
I'm glad I didn't listen to the "NONONON it's not gonna be nerfed etc, wait for the test" bullshit, get out while you can. Join me on OSRS :D:D
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
31st May 2020 23:59:29

After trying to gather four leaf clover/ sugar beet / desert flower / elvish onion let me give a bit of feedback about it.

Four Leaf and Sugar Beet - both seem to be ok with the increased gathering time and increased number of items per click, nothing to say aobut it.

Desert Flower - Without gathering speed potion it seems to be somewhat slow (please consider that I have 77 gathering skill), but bearable. Now with gathering speed to help it's a bit better considering the increase in the number of items gathered per click.

Elvish Onion - It still seems an eternity to gather this one, even with gathering speed potion. If there was no changes on the skill required to gather this (skill 30 I think), the time to gather this should be a bit lower. Also the creatures you have to face to be able to gather this are stronger, and for lower skills, the elves would probably spawn again before you finish to gather 10 times.

Now talking about the new goblins, today I could face a Curious Goblin when I was on the Desert Flower spawn. I can't tell its real strength because the damage was basically null on my character, but may be a challenge for lower leveled players. However, I could see it heals itself and it takes a bit of time to kill them. About the loot, I really liked it, it seems to drop the basic gatherables (Leaf/Beet/Flower) and some gold bars. I'd sincerely like more information about their spawn rate.

And finally, I want to talk about the Mad Goblin that I've faced on the Elvish Onion spawn. I mean.... what in the world was that creature??!! I was distracted trying to pay attention on the time to collect an onion and when I saw a Goblin spawning I thought, oh cool, another Curious Goblin. But it was the mad one, and when I looked back at my hp it was like near 1000 (~2700 full) and I had to start to heal and use potions/spells as fast as I could. Well, after that, I've killed it. It hits really hard and drops the better gatherables and more gold than the other goblin.

For a character with my level and skills, it can be killed and it won't be a problem, however, do you really intend to make possible for a creature that strong to appear in front of a lower level character who just got the skill to gather onions, which can be easily obtained (or anyone exploring the spawn and might find a lured Mad Goblin) and is expecting to face a Dark Elf or a Shadow Elf? If you say to me that these goblins appear based on the character's level/skill I'd be relieved, but I think it's not the case.

For that creature to appear amidst Orknie Archmages it would be fine, because their strengths are not that different, but now amidst weaker creatures like elves? I think this should be reviewed before releasing the update.
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 716
Ranger
1st June 2020 01:32:13

Piercing Shot and Arrow Volley someone staff remember this useless spells??
Mae
Player

Pharos
Level 172
Mage
1st June 2020 02:03:47

Quoting Apolo:

Arrow volley is a great spell for PvP just because you play in Elysium is the reason you think it’s worthless
Fatallity
Premium

Elysium
Level 716
Ranger
1st June 2020 04:45:29

Quoting Mae:
Quoting Apolo:

Arrow volley is a great spell for PvP just because you play in Elysium is the reason you think it’s worthless

Yes, but this game isnt only PvP. I’m not seeing Marksman getting good attention in this update. But ok if arrow volley os good for PvP so and about Piercing Shot, small area and long cooldown.

Waiting...
« First
6 7 8 9 10
Last »