31st May 2020 21:17:18 GM Shadow View post »
6th June 2020 13:23:01 GM Shadow View post »
Archiie
Player

Pharos
Level 445
Ranger
31st May 2020 16:40:28

Damage on Ruthless execution, final hit x. X a magic hard to use in a pvp. I think must be fixed, hellish volley COOL down is 3 sec after used, to use again we must wait 3 sec , why not do the same as life drain from warlock and forget the COOL down
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
31st May 2020 21:06:38

Me and castie test more one time nothing change max damage per 3m Cd 440damage... stop with variable damage put damage fixed same lethal hvolley
GM Shadow
Game Master

31st May 2020 21:17:18

Looking into the issue as it should be hitting much harder of course. Hopefully at TS restart will be fixed.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
5th June 2020 23:01:22 (Last edited 5th June 2020 23:02:49)

Quoting GM Shadow:
Looking into the issue as it should be hitting much harder of course. Hopefully at TS restart will be fixed.

The spell still varies from 2.1% damage to 100% damage, this is rarely.
Of the 10 spells I use, 3 are good and the other 7 are low or very low.
GM Shadow
Game Master

6th June 2020 13:23:01

There is still an issue here being worked on and should be fixed shortly.
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
9th June 2020 15:58:22

Quoting GM Shadow:
There is still an issue here being worked on and should be fixed shortly.

----------------------------

Hello gm shadow I want to thank you for your efforts for the growth of the game and for not listening as well.
I want to talk again about the ruthless execution your works were very good we are close to getting a good spell.
But either CD is still monstrous for a 2-minute CD single target spell.
Currently I hit 1.9k on a monster looks a lot? But it is not.
Because?
It is necessary to guess when the monster is 30% health in the meantime you could miss the spell and could have used another damage spell.
I hit 700 on the Hellish Volley and now I get worse with 3 seconds of CD in the area.
Lethal 1 second CD with 900 Single Target damage.
It is much more useful to use lethal without stopping.
The current damage from Ruthless execution is low because the CD is 2 minutes.
But if the CD is 6 seconds It would be a good spell.
But I believe in a half-and-half maybe putting Cd 40 ​​seconds with damage between 3.5k to 4k would be interesting for Player Vs Monster. (PVM)

I would not like this update to end with a useless spell I would be terrible analyzing that the barbarians and paladin have very excellent spells and the Spell of the marksman similar to mine and the Critical Continum I would love to have hahaha but I am not a Marksman I prefer that you adjust my Spell of rogue Ruthles.

A 2k damage spell in 2 minutes and even if you hit the 30% health really is disposable I tested it with friends and neutrals they all also found it Absurdly bad
Taurus Caste Guilherme Nelvan and others the opinion is the same the damage and the CD are bad.