1 2
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 649
Warrior
5th July 2020 18:35:58

SUBCLASS OF POSSIBILITY TO EXCHANGE 50 PREMIUM CARD

lately barbarian has not served much, frenzy I only gain 10% skill this is horrible, it doesn’t pay to lose 30% heal to gain 10% hit weapon

I believe that other people are also unsatisfied, others not so much but I would also like to change subclasses please put this option in the open premium shop

I believe that this proposal everyone will like
live freedom <3:D
Revenge Clown
Player

Pharos
Level 631
Warrior
5th July 2020 19:16:09

Ofc no

Too short
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
5th July 2020 19:36:35

No way lmao worst idea in zezenia history .
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
5th July 2020 19:57:25

That would only put a band aid on a missing limb.
Fix the symptoms and the problem will be fixed.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
5th July 2020 20:37:24

Its not problem. Problem become from ur lvl up., bc This game keep at magic resist and magic dmg its problem. Skills are nothing BC diffrent from skills (dmg hit) and dmg what taken barbs or warriors its much. I mean magic dmg. Long Time ago monsters keep at skills galiantors jove mamouths look at it. Nom monsters hits. Tons of magic dmg soo ur skills nothing give. Simple no one thik how much can take barb when he Block its not like ranger when he run. How i said wrong its formula in monsters hits., bc mages takes small hits with buff and heal a lot of than barb. No one listen So what can i Say you. Barb its cool but not in zezenia when he go in wrong magic dmg Way.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
5th July 2020 20:42:44

Quoting Optimussss:
Its not problem. Problem become from ur lvl up., bc This game keep at magic resist and magic dmg its problem. Skills are nothing BC diffrent from skills (dmg hit) and dmg what taken barbs or warriors its much. I mean magic dmg. Long Time ago monsters keep at skills galiantors jove mamouths look at it. Nom monsters hits. Tons of magic dmg soo ur skills nothing give. Simple no one thik how much can take barb when he Block its not like ranger when he run. How i said wrong its formula in monsters hits., bc mages takes small hits with buff and heal a lot of than barb. No one listen So what can i Say you. Barb its cool but not in zezenia when he go in wrong magic dmg Way.

bro wtf are you going on about .. seriously though are you mentally ill ? Everytime someone makes a thread you always make it about Warriors and half the time nobody understands you . If your opinions have nothing to do with the topic dont attempt to speak .
Sioux
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
5th July 2020 21:21:36 (Last edited 5th July 2020 21:22:50)

Bad idea. As said above, it will change a lot of things in zezenia, because in the beginning player will choose the best subclass for low lvl and after will change to the better subclass in endgame.

And you wanna decide what's the price of exchange too??? You must be joking, right? :D :D :D

Today 50 p cards are cheap price for a player lvl 200+, especially for a huge benefit like get a new subclass...

I really don't agree the suggestion but a fair price should be something like 500+ p cards, no less and with a exchange limit, based in level and of course just one time/chance per character to do it.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
5th July 2020 21:45:32

Quoting Sioux:
Bad idea. As said above, it will change a lot of things in zezenia, because in the beginning player will choose the best subclass for low lvl and after will change to the better subclass in endgame.

And you wanna decide what's the price of exchange too??? You must be joking, right? :D :D :D

Today 50 p cards are cheap price for a player lvl 200+, especially for a huge benefit like get a new subclass...

I really don't agree the suggestion but a fair price should be something like 500+ p cards, no less and with a exchange limit, based in level and of course just one time/chance per character to do it.

Even though this should never be a thing , the only way it could be possible is like under lvl 100.
IT doesnt take someone to level 250 to realize they dont want to play the class .
Reido Brick
Premium

Elysium
Level 649
Warrior
6th July 2020 00:40:11

Quoting Sioux:

I don't want to decide anything, it's just a proposal, your comment clearly shows that subclass are unbalanced, and one question I ask is if a subclass is good for the beginning why wouldn't it be good for later? it doesn't make sense what you said

the proposal is simple and only subclass will not change much is just so that the player has the freedom to play more comfortable
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
12th July 2020 12:59:36

I disagree this, is a bad idea. If you want a new subclass make a new char.

Orcus~
1 2