1 2 3 4 5
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Hawzzk
Player

Elysium
Level 245
Ranger
14th July 2020 14:37:47

The Novus map is split into PvP and non-PvP areas.
Hawzzk
Player

Elysium
Level 245
Ranger
14th July 2020 14:38:11

Quoting Sonnema:
Quoting Mr Lukinha:
how will work pvp places and not pvp?

read the first post.
Not pvp = you cant get killed by players
pvp = you can get killed by players.

The Novus map is split into PvP and non-PvP areas.
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
14th July 2020 15:45:56

2x Exp 1x skills only? Wont waste my time
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
14th July 2020 16:09:56 (Last edited 14th July 2020 16:24:12)

Quoting Reaven:
Quoting Mable:
Quoting Reaven:
Hello,

what about Guild Hall of Fame as well? Of course, the most total frags or guild war won? We are oboviously going to win war in case server is 2-3 months long, so would be nice to have this feature as well, as it would be the only motivation for us to play.

obviously you guys will win since you don't work. fucking NEET.

Actually I'm in work right now, as well as I'll be tomorrow, every day till Friday, as well as the next week unless I take holidays, which I have in ammount of 28 workdays not counting Holidays such Christmas etc.

What about you? Guess like it's us who can't stay long time at servers, because Brazilian people are playing like 18 hours a day.

I remember you posting photos of business cards on how you are “self employed” but you have charted sick days like an employee ... make up your mind do you work for someone else , yourself or not at all .. my guess not at all that’s why you scammed 150 euro and your always online sitting in pz
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
14th July 2020 16:23:15

Anyways you guys making the best experience spots non pvp and the low exp spots pvp .. also the skill rate to exp rate is bad for people who want to play ranger or warrior for 6 months lol .

Just make it all non pvp só polish and Swedish can play In peace and make it ely transfer so they don’t stop playing

I’ll be waiting 6 months for the next massacre .
Beekz Teh Magician
Player

Elysium
Level 330
Mage
14th July 2020 16:54:26

Oh yeah!! exciting news :) or is it?.. so you have to ditch your current character and do a new char on a new server in to gain something out of it.. this is something most of us dont even want, creative... very creative :\

-Beekz
Viktor Frankl
Player

Pharos
Level 411
Mage
14th July 2020 18:13:50

It doesnt call me to play in this new server, why should i waste my time?
It would be better bigger exp and skills rate instead off 3 months to play.
Lagatrixo
Player

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
14th July 2020 18:48:57

x4 exp/skill rate and 12 months, or its gonna be joke and nobody will play
Sharkbait
Player

Pharos
Level 126
Ranger
14th July 2020 22:07:16

Three months does seem low for low skills. Also only three months it should be okay just to be Pvp, or change it and make it some sort of NPC you can Pay some money related to your level that isn’t chump change. And have 24 hours pvp free, available twice a week. That’s an interesting concept
Sr Camarada
Player

Elysium
Level 580
Mage
14th July 2020 22:36:09

Lol you are deceiving people !!!
Making them lose time after three months.
Whoever chooses elysium xp will be readjusted and whoever goes to pharos will be the same if they were playing it!
Put the xp 4x leaves six months to make the switch, use this server as a test for new events and system ... With the risk of regressing to the last saved server
1 2 3 4 5