« First
6 7 8
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
4th November 2020 23:51:52

The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Erdna Epilef!!!

Congratulations Erdna Epilef and welcome to the team! We hope you enjoy your new home here at The Part Timers!!! !! !!!

Orcus~
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
5th November 2020 13:56:23

The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Moziac!!!

Congratulations Moziac and welcome to the team! We hope you enjoy your new home here at The Part Timers!!! !! !!!

Orcus~
Godlike
Premium

Pharos
Level 949
Warrior
5th November 2020 17:21:12

Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Hyumith:
Quoting Caste:
Hello Orcus , my team and I fully support what you are doing and think it will be great for the community .

You can ignore reaven since he is not a leader , if you guys need help on quests or need help to further achieve more in the game do not hesitate to ask .

I will be doing quest services for neutra players when servers merge !

You should talk to Empaa Flow or Calle Flow as they are the current and respected leaders of our enemy team .

You will learn that enemies will start to say everyone is there enemy and come up with an excuse to why they are not neutra but that is normal to a losing team .

If you need help on quests and I or my team is not around we do not mind if you get some help from enemies .

You can ask players like Ritari how we respect neutrals and maybe he can help you find some players for your guild .

Anyways best of luck and any questions don’t hesitate to ask !

Rip Zezenia.. 2015 -- 2017..

Zezenia is still very alive my friend, you should come play :D

Orcus~

They killed my Everath, I had my team dominating, and when Everath is off we was tranfer to a wolrd with level 400+.. nice.. and they level on 3x exp, new players need exp in 2x now.. when u die u dont lose mutch exp anymore.. ah, I really cant back to play again.. today the wars with levels 500 nobody die, I miss when my 250 warlock was top level and level 200 was hight level..

Your team was never dominating everath, Savages Team dominated Everath and Pharos, you just picked up the scraps when all players left and there was 5 online
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
6th November 2020 15:53:28 (Last edited 7th November 2020 02:45:50)

The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Sado Lat!!!

Congratulations Sado Lat and welcome to the team! We hope you enjoy your new home here at The Part Timers!!! !! !!!

Orcus~
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
6th November 2020 16:48:30

The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Mr Strange!!

Congratulations Mr Strange and welcome to the team! We hope you enjoy your new home here at The Part Timers!!! !! !!!

Orcus~
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
8th November 2020 13:45:21

The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Star Burst Stream!!

Congratulations Star Burst Stream and welcome to the team! We hope you enjoy your new home here at The Part Timers!!! !! !!!

Orcus~
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
8th November 2020 15:44:54

The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Konamewi!!

Congratulations Konamewi and welcome to the team! We hope you enjoy your new home here at The Part Timers!!! !! !!!

Orcus~
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
8th November 2020 19:31:29

The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Gloane!!

Congratulations Gloane and welcome to the team! We hope you enjoy your new home here at The Part Timers!!! !! !!!

Orcus~
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
9th November 2020 00:10:53

The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Hersk!!

Congratulations Hersk and welcome to the team! We hope you enjoy your new home here at The Part Timers!!! !! !!!

Orcus~
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
10th November 2020 00:48:36 (Last edited 10th November 2020 00:48:46)

The Part Timers would like to give a big welcome to our newest member of our guild Ninja Turtles!!

Congratulations Ninja Turtles and welcome to the team! We hope you enjoy your new home here at The Part Timers!!! !! !!!

Orcus~
« First
6 7 8