1 2 3
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
24th September 2020 19:43:08

Right on, double respawn rate will be nice for getting DOI quest done!

Orcus~
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
24th September 2020 20:17:33

Ye will be nice have a double exp event :)
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
24th September 2020 22:07:33

Quoting Optimussss:
I can told you how you guys told me. Its pvp serv :)

It still remains PvP you idiot lmao. I never said "MAKE PHAROS NONPVP".
Pharos will remain PvP, all im asking for is to fix the current state of Party DMG.
Ill mention it again (Disable Party DMG if youre not blue/red skulled or yield a murder state)
(this means i will not dmg my party aslong im not PK)
Elryoon
Premium

Pharos
Level 556
Warrior
25th September 2020 00:13:14

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Optimussss:

Pharos will remain PvP, all im asking for is to fix the current state of Party DMG.
Ill mention it again (Disable Party DMG if youre not blue/red skulled or yield a murder state)

^.- maybe change the damage from mage's ? no necessary to add no pvp on party mode..!!!
search many option's
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
25th September 2020 07:41:08

Quoting Elryoon:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Optimussss:

^.- maybe change the damage from mage's ? no necessary to add no pvp on party mode..!!!
search many option's

Doesn't surprise me this comes from a paladin. The most broken class lmao. Mages dmg in pvp is already a joke, its been nerfed so many times, especially pyromancer.
Pvp dmg in party needs to be fixed.
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
25th September 2020 08:41:55

Maybe you Godzilla have a Little True. Mages was nerf to many Times for me can be that change but im not sure it will be possible. Faster they can make no pvp area like its on novus that i think. But mages have still dmg.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
25th September 2020 10:22:40

Quoting Optimussss:
Maybe you Godzilla have a Little True. Mages was nerf to many Times for me can be that change but im not sure it will be possible. Faster they can make no pvp area like its on novus that i think. But mages have still dmg.

Don't make pharos non-pvp please.
We just need a fix on party pvp dmg. Thats all we need.

Im willing to lay down the war just so I can hunt with you optimussss. You can feel what I mean. You won't be able to last long:smartass:
Backdoor Billy
Player

Pharos
Level 498
Warrior
25th September 2020 14:52:55

U always Remember Old Time we have movie with agron etc
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
25th September 2020 18:24:30

GodZilla don’t listen to this Elryoon guy he was telling me his ideas today and he makes Optimusss look like English is his first language .

He told me paladins need to tank more and do more damage , meanwhile all mage damage should be nerfed by 25-50% and he says that rangers are op .

He is basing this because I take almost 50% of his hp I am 1.5x leves higher then him lmao .

He also wants no loss on pvp deaths . Meaning if u die pvp u lose 0 skills and 0 experience .

I’ll show you some SS later in t.s of this guy for good laughs
Elryoon
Premium

Pharos
Level 556
Warrior
25th September 2020 21:09:58 (Last edited 25th September 2020 21:12:14)

Quoting Caste:
GodZilla don’t listen to this Elryoon guy he was telling me his ideas today and he makes Optimusss look like English is his first language .

He told me paladins need to tank more and do more damage , meanwhile all mage damage should be nerfed by 25-50% and he says that rangers are op .

He is basing this because I take almost 50% of his hp I am 1.5x leves higher then him lmao .

He also wants no loss on pvp deaths . Meaning if u die pvp u lose 0 skills and 0 experience .

I’ll show you some SS later in t.s of this guy for good laughs

never said paladin's need a more damage just need to be more tank
mage's hit me around 4k+? what is that is a joke people never play with his adv
4-6 people need to kill mage's 600??????????
depends on level of course <.<
1 2 3