17th January 2021 16:21:22

many ask me when it will be next, I think there should be at least 2x a year <3
L Sete
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Warrior
17th January 2021 21:32:23

you think a game with only 50 people actively playing should host new servers twice a year .

Crazy how peoples mind work lmfao.
GM Shadow
Game Master

17th January 2021 21:46:10

There will be a new season coming soon :-)More details will be posted when we are fully ready!
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
17th January 2021 23:12:12

Quoting Mahasiah:
you think a game with only 50 people actively playing should host new servers twice a year .

Maybe new server but not This season shit lol
Mern
Player

Pharos
Level 358
Ranger
17th January 2021 23:18:16

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Mahasiah:

Even though I rarely agree Alinor I do on this one.
Why continue to open servers when your current ones have 20 active players each
Pidsauce
Player

Elysium
Level 140
Mage
17th January 2021 23:49:23

I've Been waiting & watching for a new season of Novus I really enjoy game however playing these old servers feels useless
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
18th January 2021 01:54:39

Quoting GM Shadow:
There will be a new season coming soon :-)More details will be posted when we are fully ready!

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Mahasiah:

---------------------------------

I was also against opening temporary servers.
But today I understand the reasons why they do this.
For very simple reasons:
1- Whenever a new temporary server opens, more than 100 people always enter.
2- Everyone wants rewards and special clothes.
3- It will always be a beautiful way to call more people or friends and newbies friends.
4- Just like the second season of novus it is evident that this season brought new players to pharos and elysium. Few but brought.
5- For those who like low level pvp and a lot of fun.
6- Game owners have the chance to test a different server and analyze how people behave.
7-People have a chance to understand each other or increase their teams with new people or old people.
8- Elysium people will be able to test the pvp option to fight against one team or join another.

These are legal points to note.
And everyone knows that Pharos is just not better because of some guys that we all know from the team against ours.
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
18th January 2021 08:19:14

Quoting GM Shadow:

Dear @GM SHadow We need to focus on kicking all botters using kaze bot or different bots if there is any, also i can help you @staffs beeing only a Gamemaster who ban botters just to check them i can perform this function for a better zezenia, and you know that you need more peoples to improve this game :)
Greetings
/Sheriff Mamrot
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
18th January 2021 08:40:29

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting GM Shadow:

Dear @GM SHadow We need to focus on kicking all botters using kaze bot or different bots if there is any, also i can help you @staffs beeing only a Gamemaster who ban botters just to check them i can perform this function for a better zezenia, and you know that you need more peoples to improve this game :)
Greetings
/Sheriff Mamrot

Yeah find Solution to remove Simple pixel heal and macros.

Sad thats imppssible to do something against that. Game would be much better!