Exlibris
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Mage
27th July 2021 01:36:49 (Last edited 27th July 2021 01:38:21)

Hello everyone, i'm kinda new to this game and I can't seem to decide which subclass to play.
Can some of you give me a quick overview of how mage subclasses work, what are they design for and both good/bad sides of playing it? Should mages do training tasks in order to get defending?
I'm currently playing Elysium so PvP oriented stuff is off the table
Also, any money making tips for mages are welcome as well <3

Thanks in advance <3
Tioza
Player

Elysium
Level 71
Warrior
27th July 2021 02:00:17

Get at me ingame mate, I can help you with some items, some advice etc. :)
Exlibris
Player

Elysium
Level 56
Mage
27th July 2021 17:44:03

bump :l
>>short msg<<
Stormy
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 312
Mage
27th July 2021 18:35:33

if your lucky to catch me online then i have items
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
27th July 2021 18:55:02

Pvm mage class tier

S tier - pyromancer . Best experience of all classes and vocations ( warrior and rangers included ) can solo hunt and make great experience can team hunt and make great experience

B tier - shamans are terrible for solo hunt , but team hunt with a paladin or barbarian you will make great experience . Also shamans can heal friends and blockers keeping everyone safe

C- tier - warlocks make the worst experience team hunting and they make the same experience as shamans solo hunt (bad) . If you are not pvping this class is terrible

Overall pyro or shaman is the way to go in Elysium !
Tioza
Player

Elysium
Level 71
Warrior
27th July 2021 23:23:57

Quoting Caste:
Pvm mage class tier

S tier - pyromancer . Best experience of all classes and vocations ( warrior and rangers included ) can solo hunt and make great experience can team hunt and make great experience

B tier - shamans are terrible for solo hunt , but team hunt with a paladin or barbarian you will make great experience . Also shamans can heal friends and blockers keeping everyone safe

C- tier - warlocks make the worst experience team hunting and they make the same experience as shamans solo hunt (bad) . If you are not pvping this class is terrible

To bad warlocks arent very friendly when it comes to PvM. Always wondered why no one plays warlocks on Elysium. Curiosity cured.
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 901
Mage
29th July 2021 13:45:22

Quoting Ryzo:
Quoting Caste:
Pvm mage class tier

To bad warlocks arent very friendly when it comes to PvM. Always wondered why no one plays warlocks on Elysium. Curiosity cured.

By far the worst class for team hunt and solo hunt . Nobody wants to hunt with warlocks either like why would a paladin want to block for a warlock when he can make way more solo . So dreadful and this little talent update will not make a difference . They need to make cross of anh. A target spell or around the caster to fix the class and be more balanced also .