Administration
Staff

27th October 2021 07:11:37

Halloween Events

The Halloween celebrations in Zezenia are on until Wednesday November 3rd!

- Go and get your Halloween outfit from NPC Gorvenal outside Ellaria,

- Watch out for humanoids (Assassin, Composite Bowman, Evil Legionnaire, Evil Swordsman, Executioner, Marauder, Outlaw, Valkyrie, Wildling, Wildlinga, Wizard) turning into Werewolves around the world,

- Fight against Screwou and his henchmen in limited time raids around Ellaria,

- And face Slenderman in Karkkila by talking to NPC Casper.

Death Loss

Deaths incurred in PvE combat no longer result in the loss of any experience or skills. Items may still be dropped without a blessing. PvP deaths remain the same as before.

Icy Mountain

The new Icy Mountain dungeon is now open for brave adventurers. Can you find the key to enter?

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Eminem
Player

Pharos
Level 546
Warrior
27th October 2021 09:20:02

What about the teamhunting crab + unholy dreadlord spawn?
Mamrot
Player

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
27th October 2021 10:21:22 (Last edited 27th October 2021 10:31:22)

Quoting Administration:
Halloween Events

The Halloween celebrations in Zezenia are on until Wednesday November 3rd!

- Go and get your Halloween outfit from NPC Gorvenal outside Ellaria,

- Watch out for humanoids (Assassin, Composite Bowman, Evil Legionnaire, Evil Swordsman, Executioner, Marauder, Outlaw, Valkyrie, Wildling, Wildlinga, Wizard) turning into Werewolves around the world,

- Fight against Screwou and his henchmen in limited time raids around Ellaria,

- And face Slenderman in Karkkila by talking to NPC Casper.

Death Loss

Deaths incurred in PvE combat no longer result in the loss of any experience or skills. Items may still be dropped without a blessing. PvP deaths remain the same as before.

Icy Mountain

The new Icy Mountain dungeon is now open for brave adventurers. Can you find the key to enter?

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

but cheno drops only damaged keys, killed 1200 and no key, shall i hunt chenos etc till 700 to drop stones to restore this keys to do 100x this dungeon? Add possibility to drop energized keys for this dg , cuz this way as its now is way to slow.
Jaei Wie
Player

Elysium
Level 13
Warrior
27th October 2021 11:23:04

I dont know if I am correct, but is there no experience and skill lost while exping on elysium then?
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
27th October 2021 11:38:58

Quoting Administration:
Deaths incurred in PvE combat no longer result in the loss of any experience or skills. Items may still be dropped without a blessing. PvP deaths remain the same as before.Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

What about deaths caused by freeze's/lags prior to this change?

23rd October 2021 10:07:41 a geck'zard 447 Yes

I even used the Ctrl+R function provided it with a screenshot of my logs.
Jaei Wie
Player

Elysium
Level 13
Warrior
27th October 2021 12:09:06

I hope it wont be permanent, losing some exp and skill its a part of every game like this... Maybe decrease exp lost to 0.5 % for premium but it must be some penalty other than cash for bless...
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
27th October 2021 18:31:07

Most of the deaths of high levels were caused by lags and for the new ones it is only better because less will irritate them, so it's a plus

just too much shit for administration with reading emails and checking for deaths from lags and bugs
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
27th October 2021 18:32:15 (Last edited 27th October 2021 18:33:25)

from 100 to 267 lvl I died 15 times, 11 of which was caused by lags\crashesclients\etc and many people had the same, so you probably understand8)8)8)
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
27th October 2021 23:14:12

Quoting Medalikarz:
from 100 to 267 lvl I died 15 times, 11 of which was caused by lags\crashesclients\etc and many people had the same, so you probably understand8)8)8)

Imagine dying in PvP where you cannot buy it back!!! :O:O:O

When will the info about the new season be released?
Claricnz
Player

Pharos
Level 311
Mage
29th October 2021 05:15:32

Quoting Flexboxx:
Quoting Medalikarz:

Imagine dying in PvP where you cannot buy it back!!! :O:O:O

When will the info about the new season be released?

I guess we're not getting it before November :D:D