General Radahn
Player

Elysium
Level 471
Mage
7th April 2022 04:31:23

Dear Staff, for zezenia to grow and have a lot of players it is necessary a South American server, it is very difficult for those who live in this region to play with lags and freezes, especially for Brazilians who are the majority in the game. If you have plans to make Zezenia a great game, it is necessary to invest in an S.A server.
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
7th April 2022 11:41:05

Sry but many players from ur nation are botters... better invest in solutions to help them catch that shit...
Craudete
Premium

Elysium
Level 612
Warrior
7th April 2022 13:53:26

I agree.

2 servers, pvp and non pvp. With option to migrate from the old ones to the new ones.

Most games of this genre, which open Brazilian servers, are successful.

The game needs this server change, along with the release of relevant content. That's the way.
Maatheuzinhoo
Player

Elysium
Level 893
Mage
8th April 2022 00:26:02

I believe that with an S.A server, zezenia would grow a lot, many players who stopped because of lags and freezes would maybe play again.
Maatheuzinhoo
Player

Elysium
Level 893
Mage
8th April 2022 00:27:41

Quoting Tauros:
I agree.

2 servers, pvp and non pvp. With option to migrate from the old ones to the new ones.

Most games of this genre, which open Brazilian servers, are successful.

The game needs this server change, along with the release of relevant content. That's the way.

YES!!8)
General Radahn
Player

Elysium
Level 471
Mage
8th April 2022 04:19:09 (Last edited 8th April 2022 04:20:42)

Quoting Dealerman:
Sry but many players from ur nation are botters... better invest in solutions to help them catch that shit...

And the Brazilians who don't use it, will they continue to play with lag? Dying from freezes? Most of the current players are from South America and suffer from lags and freezes, need a solution for more people to play zezenia.