Okhulupirira
Player

Pharos
Level 121
Mage
3rd May 2022 10:53:11

I hope new can make a new server 10x pvp enfo like titan

Also please its time for merge pharos and elysuim into 1sezener should be mix pvp

ITs time for changes i hope zezenia returns in showhow i dont anderstand these people still playing and exp on this boring servers , make a change or sell the game to someone who can make change

free alinor
Dealerman
Player

Elysium
Level 61
Warrior
3rd May 2022 22:55:24

Quoting Okhulupirira:

Also please its time for merge pharos and elysuim into 1sezener should be mix pvp

I've been through a few games that made this mistake. These are two different gaming communities, and nothing really cuts the game like this, it's better to take PVP as a failed experiment and remove it.
at least you piss off 10 people, not 40 satisfying 10 xD.
Cosmodian Devil
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Mage
4th May 2022 12:44:13

Quoting Dealerman:
Quoting Okhulupirira:

I've been through a few games that made this mistake. These are two different gaming communities, and nothing really cuts the game like this, it's better to take PVP as a failed experiment and remove it.
at least you piss off 10 people, not 40 satisfying 10 xD.

Yeah, this is a true thing. Its not best to mix these 2 communities at all.
I just feel all the failed attempts with all the PvP servers that have come out in the past 10 years are a waste of time. I mean what more proof is needed that it just doesn't work here, not saying it wont forever, but it doesn't for this time being. Sure I can get bashed for saying this, but in all reality. The proof is there for you to see yourself. All the pvp worlds. Fail. Why? People blame the staff, the players, the this, the that... I understand starting another non pvp server would possibly ruin Elysium... but at least zezenia would gain players from it.

You are very right, its better to lose 10-20 people, to gain 50-100. Id take that loss for sure, seeing as growth of this game is what's needed at the moment. Is it time for a new era? Is it time to let go of the past and move forward?
I hope so. Id like to see a new server that revolves around stability and focusing on getting players to the game.
Mata Jefes
Premium

Pharos
Level 74
Mage
4th May 2022 13:46:04

Its wrong to mix pvp and non pvp that didn't start as mixed
Zezenia has done that befor, it didn't end well