1 2 3 4
Yiruma Vendo
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Warrior
4th November 2022 22:24:02

At this moment whole community dont need another seasonal server. There were already 2 of them within so short period of time.
Only a few players really have fun on seasonals, because it is just a time consuming rat race. The idea of competition of some sort could be implemented on existing servers - maybe having one-month events of some kind could do the job.

I would like to see:

New permanent server with rotating PVP. Highly incrased exp/skill rate lowering to 2x rate at the level 300.

The exp bonus from PVP areas was probably the most motivating aspect for players on seasonals, so it should be implemented on that new server too.
Godzilla
Player

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
4th November 2022 22:36:10

Only do seasonals to test balancing changes, dont just do it for "hall of fame" or "season points".

My vote goes to: permanent mixed pvp server 2x exp rate with no cap. Keep the benefits of hunting on pvp zones as on previous seasonals. Could be some tweaks in pvp zones. Just think things trough and cancel power abuse.

My vote also goes against pvp in hardcore spawns. In some spawns its good and even the best exp spawns. But it gives others to ability to "catch up" on the winning team rather than the winning team continuing to "fully dominate a pvp zone." <- this is the reason all other pvp servers failed btw.
Jaei Wie
Player

Elysium
Level 13
Warrior
4th November 2022 23:29:38 (Last edited 4th November 2022 23:30:18)

I dont know Dark Exuito and Godzilla, but fully agree with them. As a new person to this game, playing in small team, after 2 seasonals I fully enjoyed from the beginning to the end, my vote goes for:
Permanent server
Fast exp rate till 250 for example, then x2
Rotational pvp with benefits on this areas as it was on Atlas and Everest, but maybe we could add some additional zones, like for example spawns on yafmel/quagvill/millshan village.
No hard caps, even if it goes to transfer to another existing server.
If it will be other, only 1 team will be playing + some full bots like on Everest it was, 390 barbs fully made on dracoliches and using all the time mana ampoules xD
Aquaplay
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
5th November 2022 02:48:04 (Last edited 5th November 2022 02:50:27)

I like the idea of season servers, and I would like even more if they were made to test new game content..
with an exp 10x and going down according to the levels equal to the last season server.
I don't like the idea of a level cap in the transfer, and it would always be good to have some exclusive season outfit/pet.. in addition to testing new content, you can guarantee some exclusive items for that server.
and if possible, always a new and updated season store with specific things for that server.. it's boring to always get a fish bowl as a reward
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
5th November 2022 02:57:37

I like the seasonal servers better. Maybe they can last long next time. I think another permanent server might not have the population and would end up getting merged with pharos anyway.

Orcus~
Wyhual
Player

Pharos
Level 237
Mage
5th November 2022 04:04:42

the best option is to unify pharos and elysium, create a single currency that can be exchanged between servers.
New staged permanent server, type:

10-50 - 10x
50-90 - 8x
90-130 -6x
130-170 -4x
171 -1000 -3x

50% nonpvp server
50% Harcore Without Protect Zone
toggling the pvp harcore area

regardless of the style of the servers, if you set aside a budget to invest in streams like twitch, you can be sure that you will easily put 500 people online. Just invest in : Nattank,Buozzi, Punio and other famous streams.

~Archerxz
Kinglock
Player

Zera
Level 78
Mage
5th November 2022 06:31:10

also due to time issues many cannot play a fixed server also the best option would be a temporary server exp 10 such as unlimited atlas with a minimum transfer limit and mixed pvp that would call many players
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
6th November 2022 17:56:53

I still believe because a permanent server hasn't been released in a long time thats the go to, but also with Mixed PvP as that would change things a lot. I still think you should wait till after certain changes have been made.
This also doesn't mean there couldn't be more seasonal's in the future too, I think though seasonal's should be shorter and a lot quicker.
Tokan Sado
Premium

Pharos
Level 1002
Warrior
7th November 2022 01:02:08

Im too lazy to read it all, but I've been discussing with some friends about it, so here are my toughts.

Before we choose, we should know, where do you guys wanna take the game. Because season servers are great to keep the actual comunity busy, but a fixed server could bring new players to the game.
Everybody here will tell you what they enjoy most or what they are looking for.
Also you have to keep in mind a few things, first a new fixed server could split the already small comunity you have, so if you plan a new fixed server you have fix the issues we always have. For exemple, looking at myself, I played zezenia in Elysium in 2014-2015 and came back in Titan, there were a lot of new players trying the game, but zezenia isnt friendly to new players, the lack of any kind of battle sistem now a days is a drawback for new players, specially the ones that comes from tibia, pxg, etc, back them we didnt have wiki, begginers quests dosen't have a clear questlog, plus the pvp is too harsh in special to people that are not used to it.

I have been to titan, atlas and everesth and from what I saw people love the low level grinding, pvp, etc, we never saw a population like in titan so titan parameters were good, huge wars, tons of players on, etc. But titan had a similar problem to the other servers, 5 months is too much, after 2 months things starts to get boring, so I'd say make it 3 or 4 months, make people worry about the time to reach the desired level. IMO the best way to get tons of players on Titan 2.0 lasting 100 days. Also get some tutors on to guide new players or even GMs alternating time online, but be there for the new players at least on the first few days. Also try to advertise the server outside zezenian bubble, get to facebook ads (engaging campains for public 18-35y male with interesting in gamming, in brazil, vnz, usa, some european contry, you going to pay only a few bucks on CPM get a nice creative with server info and a decent CTA), also get streamers from pxg, medivia they are cheaper than tibians, but also get tibians if u can.

-Tokan
Aloh Haa
Player

Pharos
Level 501
Warrior
12th November 2022 17:50:04

Hello, my suggestion!

-Create a permanent, mixed, pvp and non-pvp server.
This one should be for occasional players like me, players aged 30 and over, where they can't spend a lot of time in the game.

* 4x experience
* Areas pvp 50% + xp.

This server would be ideal for both younger players and older players with work or family responsibilities.
A mixed server would also be ideal so that bad players, like some in pharos, attack other players just for fun and not letting them play and end up moving away from the game.
1 2 3 4