Show staff replies in this thread
26th November 2022 18:13:06 CM Mercury View post »
4th December 2022 16:16:55 CM Mercury View post »
Peacock
Player

Pharos
Level 16
Warrior
26th November 2022 08:20:26 (Last edited 26th November 2022 08:21:56)

I've got no clue why the previous thread got locked and ended with a comment like the one linked below...

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

The season four Hall of Fame will be posted once it's ready :)

-Mercury

Such an awsner is so vague... it basically means whenever. Tomorrow? Next week? Next month? Next year? There was a whole seasonal to prepare for this hall of fame and we're closing into a month overtime... What is taking so long?

We dont want awsners suchs as "its ready when its ready". Give us some usefull information. Reason why its taking so long, etc.

Yours,

Dynasol
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
26th November 2022 11:27:56 (Last edited 26th November 2022 11:32:00)

This is how it's always been, Seasonals are just a cash grab and very easy to do with zero effort. They're just copy and paste with different rates, They don't even know the items you can take till weeks before the end.

All CMs start the same with enthusiasm and drive to make the game better, but after a month or so that dwindles and it eventually reverts back to the same old. I in no way blame the CMs for this It's the owner, he doesn't want to put time, money or effort in to actually progressing the game, he just wants easy money, hence the seasonals where born and even tried to do another quick one "soon" after the last.

He needs to give others the power to change things, put up test servers etc otherwise it will be the same sluggish pace of development it has been for the past 12 years.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

26th November 2022 18:13:06 (Last edited 26th November 2022 18:15:01)

Hi,

The previous thread was locked due to the fact that there is nothing more that I can say regarding the hall of fame. I am unable to provide you with any dates or schedules. I would personally like to have it up and out immediately but in the end It's completely out of my hands unfortunately.

e @Dynasol This answer probably helps you as little as the previous one but it's all I have to offer at this point

-Mercury
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
26th November 2022 19:05:00

@CM Mercury

"will be posted once it's ready"

It's good that it will happen, I hope it will be ready this year...

PS. Instead of locking threads and removing them (like it was with the murd crab topic on pharos)
delete bad mannered posts, banish ppl that are writing them, chase their IP and banish their main accounts

^ in other games that are the same type like Zezenia it works
Huligan
Player

Pharos
Level 196
Warrior
26th November 2022 19:39:32 (Last edited 26th November 2022 19:42:09)

Quoting Death Soul:
@CM Mercury

"will be posted once it's ready"

It's good that it will happen, I hope it will be ready this year...

PS. Instead of locking threads and removing them (like it was with the murd crab topic on pharos)
delete bad mannered posts, banish ppl that are writing them, chase their IP and banish their main accounts

^ in other games that are the same type like Zezenia it works

This guy is an mastermind and i agree 100%. Instead of feed the r*tards ban them.

Forum was way better before and some of the reasons are because people only cry on forums and have zero respect for the staff crew sadly.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
26th November 2022 21:48:15

Quoting Huligan:
Instead of feed the r*tards ban them..

Zezenia Game Rules
https://www.playzezenia.com/home/legal#0
2.) Inappropriate language and conduct such as excessive profanity, obscenity, insults, defamation, racism, sexism, threats, harassment and abuse is strictly forbidden. (Results in a warning or variable length ban at GM discretion.)

HYPOCRITICAL HULIGAN STRIKES AGAIN! :smartass:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Desding
Player

Elysium
Level 7
Ranger
29th November 2022 08:25:31

I hope they won't release the hall of fame because nothing was done about the botters so it's completely pointless anyway.
Pantela
Premium

Elysium
Level 331
Ranger
29th November 2022 23:11:42

I'd really like to see where I placed.

Think 3rd. Rogue by lvl
And hoping for 1st in bestiary :D
Grande Furioso
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
30th November 2022 13:00:57

Quoting Jale Veiban:
I'd really like to see where I placed.

Think 3rd. Rogue by lvl
And hoping for 1st in bestiary :D

Nope. You should have more than 122 monsters mastered 8)
Peacock
Player

Pharos
Level 16
Warrior
3rd December 2022 21:19:58

Any news? -short-
1 2