Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
4th December 2022 15:05:15

Quoting Ocochodzi:
They need time bro! Just wait.

Closing in on five weeks, need more time bro!
CM Mercury
Community Manager

4th December 2022 16:16:55

Quoting Miimixu:
Quoting Ocochodzi:

Heya,

Sorry to inform you but it will take another 2-3 days at least before work is started :(
But rest assured it has not been forgotten!

There is nothing special in the makings regarding the seasonal rewards, the focus is on content creation inside the game.

I might be the bringer of bad news at this point but at least I'll try to be honest with you guys :^)

-Mercury
Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
4th December 2022 16:49:05

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Miimixu:
Quoting Ocochodzi:

Heya,

Sorry to inform you but it will take another 2-3 days at least before work is started :(
But rest assured it has not been forgotten!

There is nothing special in the makings regarding the seasonal rewards, the focus is on content creation inside the game.

I might be the bringer of bad news at this point but at least I'll try to be honest with you guys :^)

-Mercury

I don't think anyone plans on shooting the messenger.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
4th December 2022 18:04:04

Quoting Miimixu:
I don't think anyone plans on shooting the messenger.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Peacock
Player

Pharos
Level 16
Warrior
13th December 2022 11:51:49

Hi,

I see the hall of fame is online! Finally.

What about a notification or rewards for getting top of the lists? Like previous seasonals.

~Dynasol
Obsolete
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
13th December 2022 14:21:15

Quoting Peacock:
Hi,

I see the hall of fame is online! Finally.

What about a notification or rewards for getting top of the lists? Like previous seasonals.

~Dynasol

I think its not complete or official yet. There are errors in the hall of fame (at least melee vs defending). And there are no numbers in few categories like skills, bosses, dungeons.
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
14th December 2022 09:24:50

The Hall of Fame looks fine, we are just waiting for medals and rewards, hope we can get it this year.
Good job Staff
P.S.
There is one mistake with nick on board, its written Snoopy0 in colloseum wave section
Grande Furioso
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
14th December 2022 23:44:41

Lol :D. Hall of fame without values? How can we verify dungeons? Top defending third place differs with melee? Colosseum 3x wave 21?

Do not publish such nonsense.
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
15th December 2022 09:51:06

@furioso
Season 3 is published on site since march, more than 9 months the dungeon section is without score, just nickname, where were you all that time with your comment?
If they had the same skill, Staff choose one on melee, one on defending, idk the formula, but I think its pretty Ok.
Colloseum in the hall of fame was implemented for the first time, but you suggest 3 teams should be published there? ;D next time go and make better score than mimimi on forum. Btw why you didnt complain that 1 guy from the colloseum team is above of other? < similiar to melee vs defending situation
Really pathetic, toxic community with too much hypocrisy.
P.S. GM's good job on banning bots, I really loved forum cry of banned botters :D
Keep going, less bots make manual players come back to the game!
1 2