1 2 3
Raven Quinn
Player

Zera
Level 32
Warrior
21st May 2023 22:17:45 (Last edited 27th May 2023 14:25:25)

As I am sure some of you know my husband Nadian was banned for supposedly using a bot. He no longer cares about getting his account back or does he care about me trying to prove his innocence anymore. I am here on my own. I am here for one thing and one thing only. I want the gm who personally banned him to admit the only thing he did to detect my husband was supposedly cheating was to simple talk to him and wait for a reply. Because everyone seems to think you guys have this amazing detecting system which is not the case at all. I know for a fact he was using no program to play his game. So the only thing I want is proof that was the one detection that was used. And it is possible that it was a misunderstanding. Sick of these toxic players thinking that because you get banned. There is zero chance that a mistake was made. Gms are humans not computers. It is possible to make a mistake. Which I assure you is the case here. I will not respond to anyone calling me a liar or him a botter. You have no proof as well as we can't prove he did not. And they know this. It was a simple mistake. By apparently not paying enough attention to the screen while chatting. He was standing still chatting with multiple people and glanced up and killed a couple creatures and when trying to finish up his conversation he was banned .I just want the gm that banned him to admit that was his process was only waiting for a reply and that it is possible that is could have been a misunderstanding. It's a simple request. Thank you if you do read this and actually respond back.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Since no gm will probably admit to this mistake. I am just going to leave this here. For those who need proof they don't have some fancy program and the only detection is based on whether you respond in chat or not. Even if your standing still in a cave. So lesson of it all don't get distracted. https://gyazo.com/ccefe81a2f379f44f780844d4c4de26d
Smolder
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Mage
21st May 2023 23:01:18 (Last edited 21st May 2023 23:03:26)

cry is free, ban is not. sad his wifee come to game to speak hahahaha, cry me a river, oh, cry me a river, cry me cry me..... cry me cry me......
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
21st May 2023 23:46:01

I don't know but there is something that doesn't add up to what you wrote, it says that your husband was talking on the chat and he looked up and he had killed some monsters, he says it as if it were a surprise
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
22nd May 2023 00:15:26

First off what you wrote just sounds super sketchy to begin with, he was chatting and killing monsters but didn't see a GM on his screen or the messages the GM wrote on screen. I also don't think they ban with only one interaction anymore, I've heard they gather evidence over multiple instances.

Close to everyone in game thought he was a bot due to how he gathered etc and the GMs thought the same.
Raven Quinn
Player

Zera
Level 32
Warrior
22nd May 2023 00:31:43

Quoting Nerve:
First off what you wrote just sounds super sketchy to begin with, he was chatting and killing monsters but didn't see a GM on his screen or the messages the GM wrote on screen. I also don't think they ban with only one interaction anymore, I've heard they gather evidence over multiple instances.

Close to everyone in game thought he was a bot due to how he gathered etc and the GMs thought the same.

If you glance up long enough to kill a couple creatures as you were only standing still. What exactly are you gaining or botting? He did not see the message from the gm because he was in another tab messaging a couple other people. Not sure what evidence they gathered. When that was literally the only thing they had on him. He gathered a lot of things to make money. For most people he talked about that was enough to call him a botter. He gave me a stack of sugar beets to sell when I started my character. Someone saw it and called him a botter. Players in this game are very toxic towards other players. And I have yet to understand why. Just want everyone to understand how would you feel if you were constantly told you were botting by doing nothing but playing the game the way you wanted. No programs no nothing. Just gathering because you made money from it. And the only proof you have is a players(gm) word against yours.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
22nd May 2023 08:19:08

Proof that you're his wife and not your second personality. If so, please take your meds and don't continue this thread with yourself.

The GM's do not ban without a reason nowadays.
Raven Quinn
Player

Zera
Level 32
Warrior
22nd May 2023 11:27:19

Quoting Akolix:
Proof that you're his wife and not your second personality. If so, please take your meds and don't continue this thread with yourself.

Prove to me that your not a woman or a botter if so.. then we can talk thanks
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
22nd May 2023 12:26:25

Quoting Raven Quinn:
Quoting Akolix:

Prove to me that your not a woman or a botter if so.. then we can talk thanks

I could post a picture of my dong, but that would make you scroll down for a few hours. The botting allegation I'll ignore since I have not been banned for it "yet" but you are. :-)
Raven Quinn
Player

Zera
Level 32
Warrior
22nd May 2023 12:35:50

If you have to reference your size we should know for a fact it would only be the size of the key you pressed to post your image. As for the botting "yet" is enough said. You are bringing nothing to this conversation. You have a good day.
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
22nd May 2023 12:38:50

Quoting Raven Quinn:
If you have to reference your size we should know for a fact it would only be the size of the key you pressed to post your image. As for the botting "yet" is enough said. You are bringing nothing to this conversation. You have a good day.

Never mentioned anything about size, could also be a very long image of a tiny chode. You took the assumption it was big, perhaps your husband has nothing big to offer? And yeah, for the botting, yet is in a joking manner as I'm not scared of being banned. :-) You sir (ma'am?) have a good day as well! You won't get your account back.
1 2 3