1 2 3
Backbone
Player

Zera
Level 92
Ranger
22nd May 2023 12:39:08

Seems like you talking in 3rd person, trying to unban your own botted character.

PS. show your vagina
Raven Quinn
Player

Zera
Level 32
Warrior
22nd May 2023 12:44:35

Ah men are great. Always with who has the biggest. Can't even have a intelligent conversation without breaking out the measuring tape. You should worry more about your own than others. Unless you into that type of stuff. If so there is a bunch on the internet you can measure for reference or enjoy on your own time. And I already told you did does not want his account back. Learn to read before posting. Good day to you Sir (Ma'am)?
Raven Quinn
Player

Zera
Level 32
Warrior
22nd May 2023 12:45:41 (Last edited 22nd May 2023 12:48:35)

Quoting Backbone:
Seems like you talking in 3rd person, trying to unban your own botted character.

PS. show your vagina

He does not want his account back. Read then come back. P.s Show yours first.
Agron
Player

Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
22nd May 2023 19:18:14

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for the laugh
Raven Quinn
Player

Zera
Level 32
Warrior
22nd May 2023 19:55:47

Quoting Agron:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for the laugh

No problem. Glad I could help :P
Raven Quinn
Player

Zera
Level 32
Warrior
26th May 2023 16:21:06

For those of you seeking proof. Make sure you check out my edit. Posted the same link in discord.
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
27th May 2023 19:45:03 (Last edited 27th May 2023 20:01:15)

Hello Personality Number 2.

what you just showed only prooved you were infact botting. he was visable, he made sure., and u did not respond for a period of time but kept doing actions in the game, not just once, but repetitive. you claim you were talking, only you can say that, prove it? prove you had your head down. you cant... what can be proven is you doing actions in the game without responding. how can you see a monster come on your screen and then hit a key to attack it, but you cant see a GM spamming the fk out of ur screen? please buddy, your childish bullshit isnt fooling anyone.
you need to stop lying. and leave.
i know 3 year olds that can lie better then this crock of shit.
get out of here.
Joral
Player

Zera
Level 41
Warrior
29th May 2023 08:23:19

dont fucking worry i quit this shitty game and you toxic mf's can just give it a rest now!!!
Joral
Player

Zera
Level 41
Warrior
29th May 2023 08:26:27

why the fuck would i want to play a game where you are treated like shit daily and you have to prove yourself and where an asshole can just randomly teleport to ruin your day look you assholes the developers of this game tried to remove my account while also stealing my real money ......well i did contact my credit card company i did get my money back why the fuck would i wanna play a game where the developer tried to steal from me......So they can enjoy the big red strike on their merchant account. To the rest of you assholes suck my dick!
Zimbz
Player

Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
29th May 2023 09:20:07

"You can't keep a good dog down."
But you can keep them away 8)
1 2 3