1 2
Waldemaro
Premium

Elysium
Level 597
Warrior
25th May 2023 08:28:03

Hello
the thing is that me and my friends did the dungeon 100 times 300 to get Zeenian gauntlets in the Epic tier paying 100 dungeon ticket and many dungeon keys giving birth to it for hours

I don't think it's fair to get an item in a tier other than Legendary for it.
So I decided to upgrade this item to Legendary. except I've upgraded it 38 times and it's still Epic.

Which means that I have already used 114 dungeon tickets for upgrade attempts and 38 noble Zeenian coin.

many of my colleagues upgraded this item the second or fourth time, and it was from Ordynary to Legendary

Something is really broken or my gloves are bugged or the game system is not working properly.

compiling the entire inventory at this rate would take years paying hundreds of euros for dungeon tickets.

Losing many days in the process, he feels cheated by paying for Premium cards by buying dungeon tickets.

I am waiting for the repair of the system and compensation for the inconvenience.
@Staff
Waldemaro
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 704
Warrior
25th May 2023 09:42:29

I have warned players and staff about that problem, several times and since the very beginning of the test servers.

For example here where I concluded my post by "it's pure madness" :P

Unfortunatly, I got no reaction at all, nor from staff nor from players ... I really wonder if people try to really understand what they are reading !

You are unlucky enough to be stucked in this mad process, but I don't think anything is wrong (except how it was thought !), it's just random luck or unluck.

To be honest, I need to admit we had a good move from staff when they deciced 4K items would only be in legendary tier (it wasn't like that at first !!)

I agree with you, this good move should be followed by another one, making such items (very hard to get) only available on legendary tier.
Fuzzy
Player

Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
25th May 2023 15:45:14

On the test server I needed around 150+ tries to go from ordinary mythic beheader for legendary.
I remember to see people trying to do the same thing with their items and talking on local chat how it would be difficult after the update.
So that's the final result now. Nothing working away from the expected for those who tested it on TS.
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
25th May 2023 21:23:10 (Last edited 25th May 2023 21:24:13)

Its sad to know that you need to waste alot of time making this dungeon, also alot of pcards/tickets and the have change to get a Ordnary or Epic equip.

They at least should encrease the chance of enchant change.
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 704
Warrior
26th May 2023 09:56:48 (Last edited 26th May 2023 09:57:15)

There would be a very convenient way to solve that issue, changing a bit randomization process.

Right now, I guess we have something like that :

- 1/20 success rate each time you try to go from ordinary to epic
- 1/50 success rate each time you try to go from epic to legendary

Here I give guessed number from my tests on TS, I have no idea of correct numbers, but the crucial point is what I emphasized "each time you try"

It leads to crazy situations, where you can be unlucky at that point you will have to wait for 50/80/even 150 tries before obtaining what you want.

I propose the following :
- first time you try to enchant from ordinary to epic, 1/10 success rate.
- second time you try to enchant from ordinary to epic, 1/9 success rate.
- third time you try to enchant from ordinary to epic, 1/8 success rate.
- etc
- etc
- 10th you try to enchant from ordinary to epic, you have automatic success.

Then again :

- first time you try to enchant from epic to legendary, 1/10 success rate.
- second time you try to enchant from epic to legendary, 1/9 success rate.
- third time you try to enchant from epic to legendary, 1/8 success rate.
- etc
- etc
- 10th you try to enchant from epic to legendary, you have automatic success.

It's very easy to code (just add a counter to each enchantable item).

In any case, the most unlucky player will need at max 20 enchantements to obtain legendary, and more precisely, at max 10x1+10x3=40 zezenian ores. I think 40 ores is already a big enough number ....

(For those who know a bit of maths, currently system is using geometric probability law, what I propose is uniform probability law)
Jaroslaw Kaczynski
Player

Elysium
Level 20
Warrior
26th May 2023 18:26:59

Quoting Askja:
There would be a very convenient way to solve that issue, changing a bit randomization process.

Right now, I guess we have something like that :

- 1/20 success rate each time you try to go from ordinary to epic
- 1/50 success rate each time you try to go from epic to legendary

Here I give guessed number from my tests on TS, I have no idea of correct numbers, but the crucial point is what I emphasized "each time you try"

It leads to crazy situations, where you can be unlucky at that point you will have to wait for 50/80/even 150 tries before obtaining what you want.

I propose the following :
- first time you try to enchant from ordinary to epic, 1/10 success rate.
- second time you try to enchant from ordinary to epic, 1/9 success rate.
- third time you try to enchant from ordinary to epic, 1/8 success rate.
- etc
- etc
- 10th you try to enchant from ordinary to epic, you have automatic success.

Then again :

- first time you try to enchant from epic to legendary, 1/10 success rate.
- second time you try to enchant from epic to legendary, 1/9 success rate.
- third time you try to enchant from epic to legendary, 1/8 success rate.
- etc
- etc
- 10th you try to enchant from epic to legendary, you have automatic success.

It's very easy to code (just add a counter to each enchantable item).

In any case, the most unlucky player will need at max 20 enchantements to obtain legendary, and more precisely, at max 10x1+10x3=40 zezenian ores. I think 40 ores is already a big enough number ....

(For those who know a bit of maths, currently system is using geometric probability law, what I propose is uniform probability law)

Good idea, agree with that
Akolix
Player

Elysium
Level 231
Warrior
26th May 2023 20:52:43

Agreed, make this happen! <short>
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
26th May 2023 21:46:31

Something needs to happen in the sorts of bad luck protection, I've now had over 50 attempts on ONE item and it is still ordinary.
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
27th May 2023 06:22:16

hello , buying items in market are bugged now!!!!! i wanted to buy Mythic Beheader added in market "buy option and picked legendary" and automatically ordinary mythic beheader appeared in my backpack.... who give back my 15kk now? :SSSSSSSSSS affff
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
27th May 2023 14:51:14

Quoting Mamrot:
hello , buying items in market are bugged now!!!!! i wanted to buy Mythic Beheader added in market "buy option and picked legendary" and automatically ordinary mythic beheader appeared in my backpack.... who give back my 15kk now? :SSSSSSSSSS affff

Alot of stuffs to fix yet.. >.< i hope Staff watching..
1 2