Show staff replies in this thread
26th June 2023 17:47:18 CM Mercury View post »
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
26th June 2023 03:58:02

I just reported a bug market too. Maybe its the same.. i just lose some money trying to buy an item hehehe..
Soraka
Sage

Pharos
Level 511
Ranger
26th June 2023 06:18:47

How would you like them to respond/engage with the community?

Generally I think Zezenia is the most exhilarating, insanely addicting 2D game with the best PvP I've ever experienced in this genre. I do think the staff should be open either by having weekly dev blogs/bi-weekly streams of them just explaining the future of the game.

I rarely play anymore but would definitely like to run around from time to time and enjoy this game.
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 911
Warrior
26th June 2023 07:55:21

Quoting Briareu:
Quoting Grande Furioso:
Braireu: Why don't you write more about this market bug?

Nonono, let the rumors spread, and maybe they look into it. ;)

Ps: its a bank bug, nothing related to market.

Bug solved
CM Mercury
Community Manager

26th June 2023 17:47:18 (Last edited 26th June 2023 17:47:54)

Quoting Scattamachia:
Is there any link between the staff and the community whatsoever?
Tutors? CM's? GM's? Why are there only players in the game?
Why the staff only drops (sorta random) stuff in the game and doesn't participate in it in any other ways?

Hi there.

Quoting Briareu:

Bug solved

Heya,

The bug has been fixed. Please remember that abusing a bug or a game weakness is strictly forbidden.

-Mercury
Briareu
Premium

Elysium
Level 911
Warrior
26th June 2023 23:09:19

Heya,

Thx for fixing it.

Just to make things clear, and the level 15 army calm down.
The bug was at the bank, you make a big gold deposit and your bank account goes negative, yes, negative.
No player got benefited from that, actually the exact opposite.
We almost lost 1 big house and where unnable to bless and travel by boat. Only one character were affected by the bug.
Scattamachia
Player

Zera
Level 114
Ranger
29th June 2023 08:11:57

Quoting Soraka:
How would you like them to respond/engage with the community?

Generally I think Zezenia is the most exhilarating, insanely addicting 2D game with the best PvP I've ever experienced in this genre. I do think the staff should be open either by having weekly dev blogs/bi-weekly streams of them just explaining the future of the game.

I rarely play anymore but would definitely like to run around from time to time and enjoy this game.

I think this could be a path.. and these streams wouldnt even need to be that recurrent... but we really need them to get closer man.. when u play sounds like the game is abandoned
1 2