Show staff replies in this thread
19th August 2023 12:51:29 CM Mercury View post »
Drakrar
Player

Pharos
Level 520
Warrior
18th August 2023 05:22:51

The server Zera after half a year is already completely dead. The pharos and elysium servers have more activity and they are practically dead servers. They should release a seasonal server to transfer to all servers obviously with a high lv drop rate, more than anything for elysium. And it will be that the exp is less than that, but more to promote outfit pet gifts, many new people do not have to afford a pet, set up a new server so that they can earn it temporarily with the seasonal four outfit, it would be good, it would attract the attention of many players just to acquire it and then provide it to their main accounts either in zera pharos or elysium but above all so that the activity and competitiveness of the server returns because the only thing that moves the servers is the pvp since everyone was banned in zera and the gringos benefited nobody plays zero because nobody will hit those 300 and 400 on a x1 server when that flurry of bans came to everyone, many unjustified because in the rules it clearly said to use macro takes a temporary bam many players were only to be temporarily banned but they decided to order of the gringos, not of the owners of the game, none of that, it was the same players who made the decisions to benefit their teams, in this case the side that moves the most money, the gringos. so if they want to sell the game they are on the right path since for 6 months they have been doing everything wrong
Blackmoor
Player

Zera
Level 127
Warrior
18th August 2023 06:52:00

I love the writing style of this post, gives me some kind of "Latin America Cartel Drugs Wars" vibe xD

#mojodojocasahause

Zezucha4Life

xoxo
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
18th August 2023 09:37:38

I dont know what ya noobs want... zera was ideal server for people that are "hunted" or whatever in pharos but like a little pvp, and they dont have any higher character on elysium. So it was a fresh start for everybody, in addition if you dont feel like pvp because your opponents are too high/whatever you can easily, without any problems play almost all land - there is only 1 continent with pvp.
I think, that you are so mad, because Staff made right thing to banished all botters, and in addition you are too lazy to make exp with you hands, without a bot. Stop crying, there is a test server online, go and make some tests, some fun idk.
If you find it difficult on pharos, start playing in elysium.
People that spent a lot of time and are "high lvls" on zera wont be happy and I can understand them, if zera would be transferred into Elysium or Pharos.
About the seasonal - yes I agree seasonal server, with a hard cap 200 lvl elysium/300 pharos like on Everest, that seasonal number 5 would be great, with scroll we can choose for example gnarlhound pet.

@topic
If Staff decide, they will for sure transfer zera, dont worry, now leave alone those people which are playing there.
Drakrar
Player

Pharos
Level 520
Warrior
18th August 2023 17:21:49 (Last edited 18th August 2023 17:22:57)

Quoting Death Soul:
I dont know what ya noobs want... zera was ideal server for people that are "hunted" or whatever in pharos but like a little pvp, and they dont have any higher character on elysium. So it was a fresh start for everybody, in addition if you dont feel like pvp because your opponents are too high/whatever you can easily, without any problems play almost all land - there is only 1 continent with pvp.
I think, that you are so mad, because Staff made right thing to banished all botters, and in addition you are too lazy to make exp with you hands, without a bot. Stop crying, there is a test server online, go and make some tests, some fun idk.
If you find it difficult on pharos, start playing in elysium.
People that spent a lot of time and are "high lvls" on zera wont be happy and I can understand them, if zera would be transferred into Elysium or Pharos.
About the seasonal - yes I agree seasonal server, with a hard cap 200 lvl elysium/300 pharos like on Everest, that seasonal number 5 would be great, with scroll we can choose for example gnarlhound pet.

@topic
If Staff decide, they will for sure transfer zera, dont worry, now leave alone those people which are playing there.

You call me a newbie HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, locate yourself, poor Venezuelan, nobody is interested in mimimi and whining, the people who do not play simple pharos are thieves who were betadas from the server, that is why they are crying in pharos, the seasonal server is for everyone, not the crybabies bot and macro thieves like you are also requested only to call the attention of the game, ideal servers are not made for thieves and macro botters to be able to play on a server. someone until then I do not understand what you do writing stupid comments

@topic
If Staff decide, they will for sure transfer zera, dont worry, now leave alone those people which are playing there

2 o 3 players HAHAHAHA si servidor de ladrones y estafadores te queda bien el server no? triste si lo borran HAHAHAHAH
Grande Furioso
Player

Pharos
Level 22
Warrior
18th August 2023 18:29:36 (Last edited 18th August 2023 18:29:53)

AI would write easier to understand text than this.
Blackmoor
Player

Zera
Level 127
Warrior
18th August 2023 19:38:07

Discussion went complete bolox after 3 posts. I'm closing the thread.

Zezucha4Life
xoxo
CM Mercury
Community Manager

19th August 2023 12:51:29

Hi,

Zera will not be deleted. If anything, the server would be merged with the currently existing servers but rest assured, we are nowhere close to doing so.

-Mercury
Drakrar
Player

Pharos
Level 520
Warrior
19th August 2023 14:03:28

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Zera will not be deleted. If anything, the server would be merged with the currently existing servers but rest assured, we are nowhere close to doing so.

-Mercury

never talk about it being deleted, only that they release a new server with a good reward to animate the game and be transferable to the 3 existing servers, nothing more including pet and seasonal four scroll
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
19th August 2023 14:59:37 (Last edited 19th August 2023 15:00:27)

Gringo sponja ete bobby just make a topic you beg for seasonal instead of closing zera... its your problem you cant handle playing on mixed pvp server by your hands and got banned / owned by dominando guys ;D
Drakrar
Player

Pharos
Level 520
Warrior
19th August 2023 16:52:53

Quoting Death Soul:
Gringo sponja ete bobby just make a topic you beg for seasonal instead of closing zera... its your problem you cant handle playing on mixed pvp server by your hands and got banned / owned by dominando guys ;D

I literally don't understand what you're talking about having taught you to read I said I don't want them to eliminate zero I don't want NOOOOO does it mean nooo wanting to know how to read? It seems that I didn't because I made 3 comments and you keep saying the opposite of what I say go back to school kid; or I have not been banned from any account all my accounts are fine I just want to improve the dynamics of the game so go back to a doctor because I know note that you suffer from severe mental retardation
1 2