1 2
Show staff replies in this thread
19th August 2023 12:51:29 CM Mercury View post »
Manta
Player

Elysium
Level 51
Mage
20th August 2023 20:45:14 (Last edited 20th August 2023 21:02:53)

Quoting Death Soul:
Gringo sponja ete bobby just make a topic you beg for seasonal instead of closing zera... its your problem you cant handle playing on mixed pvp server by your hands and got banned / owned by dominando guys ;D

You like to use this word "Gringo". Which means white person.
Also a racial slur to some. The manner and how you keep saying it, is 100% racist.
Practice what you preach.
Alot of your inflection and tone when calling people "Gringo", is derogatory and racist.
Its like a black person calling a white person, "Cracker". or
like a white person calling a BR/Mexican/Black person a "Monkey".
These are all racial slurs'. And should NOT be taken lightly what so ever.

You guys need to grow up with this crap.
Were you dropped on your head or what?

This whole racial slurs' that are going on in this game, is sickening. Staff should be doing way more in regards to it.
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
20th August 2023 22:50:54 (Last edited 20th August 2023 22:52:34)

Man where the f you see racist on my tone? Are you sick? He is bullying me with some sick dialect and offending me all the time but you are pointing imaginated racism? Lol
There is NO RACISM IN MY SENTENCE.
you are peobably his losed friend which lost on zera and crying server is dead buahaha.
No merging! No transferring! You all, my South american friends, have lost on zera! But it doesnt mean it should be closed, its even better without you!
@ author 1st post
Nobody was banned on zera without reason! You and your friends deserved those bans! Go mimimi somewhere else, wait for other server where you loose 2nd time!
Peace and love for every one, even for losers and cryers!
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
20th August 2023 22:58:37

Quoting Bob Sponja Ete:
The server Zera after half a year is already completely dead. The pharos and elysium servers have more activity and they are practically dead servers. They should release a seasonal server to transfer to all servers obviously with a high lv drop rate, more than anything for elysium. And it will be that the exp is less than that, but more to promote outfit pet gifts, many new people do not have to afford a pet, set up a new server so that they can earn it temporarily with the seasonal four outfit, it would be good, it would attract the attention of many players just to acquire it and then provide it to their main accounts either in zera pharos or elysium but above all so that the activity and competitiveness of the server returns because the only thing that moves the servers is the pvp since everyone was banned in zera and the gringos benefited nobody plays zero because nobody will hit those 300 and 400 on a x1 server when that flurry of bans came to everyone, many unjustified because in the rules it clearly said to use macro takes a temporary bam many players were only to be temporarily banned but they decided to order of the gringos, not of the owners of the game, none of that, it was the same players who made the decisions to benefit their teams, in this case the side that moves the most money, the gringos. so if they want to sell the game they are on the right path since for 6 months they have been doing everything wrong

Kkkk he used "gringos" many times, but its all Ok? Manta you are sponja ete bobby? Kkkkk? He use "gringo" its all Ok but someone else use this word and he is racist? Lol? Noob? And quoting to this guy, no more high rated seasonals please, no more overpower transfer levels like from Titan! Game is going in good way, everyone who cries about bans is a cheater! No more botting on zezenia! Manual players takes control in Zezenia!
Drakrar
Player

Pharos
Level 520
Warrior
21st August 2023 00:40:39

Quoting Death Soul:
Quoting Bob Sponja Ete:
The server Zera after half a year is already completely dead. The pharos and elysium servers have more activity and they are practically dead servers. They should release a seasonal server to transfer to all servers obviously with a high lv drop rate, more than anything for elysium. And it will be that the exp is less than that, but more to promote outfit pet gifts, many new people do not have to afford a pet, set up a new server so that they can earn it temporarily with the seasonal four outfit, it would be good, it would attract the attention of many players just to acquire it and then provide it to their main accounts either in zera pharos or elysium but above all so that the activity and competitiveness of the server returns because the only thing that moves the servers is the pvp since everyone was banned in zera and the gringos benefited nobody plays zero because nobody will hit those 300 and 400 on a x1 server when that flurry of bans came to everyone, many unjustified because in the rules it clearly said to use macro takes a temporary bam many players were only to be temporarily banned but they decided to order of the gringos, not of the owners of the game, none of that, it was the same players who made the decisions to benefit their teams, in this case the side that moves the most money, the gringos. so if they want to sell the game they are on the right path since for 6 months they have been doing everything wrong

Kkkk he used "gringos" many times, but its all Ok? Manta you are sponja ete bobby? Kkkkk? He use "gringo" its all Ok but someone else use this word and he is racist? Lol? Noob? And quoting to this guy, no more high rated seasonals please, no more overpower transfer levels like from Titan! Game is going in good way, everyone who cries about bans is a cheater! No more botting on zezenia! Manual players takes control in Zezenia!

You use the word gringo being completely stupid if I were a gringo I would control the game as the truth does but you accuse me of a provenance which is not mine the game is controlled by gringos because that is where they come from and their friends take advantage of it instead I make a thread to request something and you are crying without justification accusing me of being banned from using a bot and being a gringo which is completely false I am not crying because of bans or anything like that because I do not use any illegal program I just want them to do openings of something new or call attention so that the game increases its productivity and is more fun the sick person here you are accusing of things that have nothing to do check a real hospital my thread is about new things that can improve the game and call attention to more rewards, etc. and your accusations are to tell me gringo that they banned me and cry when I have accounts on all servers I have 2 zznia bracers 2 zznia gauntles number of items and the game is easy I just want more difficulty and you cry telling me what I am a gringo with a bot and blah blah blah without knowing me clearly you are a racist monkey
Alinor Only Wars
Player

Pharos
Level 405
Mage
21st August 2023 05:21:59

All of you are sick still playing this shit xd
Makavelly
Player

Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
21st August 2023 17:00:01

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Zera will not be deleted. If anything, the server would be merged with the currently existing servers but rest assured, we are nowhere close to doing so.

-Mercury

Hi everyone, I haven't been here for a long time.

I already explained a thousand times Zezenia is still in development so no matter how many people are online the game will continue to grow and make updates.

Zezenia knows that currently it is the only game with this gameplay model and the owner of this game does not depend financially on it to survive, they do it because they like it.

So the players are all just mere update testers.

Zezenia will continue to grow as stated before it even has 0 players.

I advise you to get used to it or migrate to another one.

I think the good game is growing someday I'll come back to play when the game starts for real.

I want to leave some ideas to make zezenia start for real soon...

Such a small game cannot have dominating player owners.
Remove spells and player location mechanics, the right thing for now would be for players to be searched across the map without locators.

Remove enforced pvp, put mixed, for now, when the game starts and takes on bigger proportions, go back to enforced.

There are more than a thousand ideas to be talked about but you already know what you are doing and your real intentions.

For players to stop stressing the game is right where it wants to be regardless of your opinion.
Just accept as I do your total waste of time and fingers.
1 2