1 2
Onefiveonefourfive
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
6th September 2023 19:42:43

The game is dead.. Either sell it or change something. So here's a suggestion... TRY SOMETHING NEW. We need a full map pvp with maybe (AT MOST) 1 rotating non pvp city per week for non pvp characters to hunt in if they'd like. 10x exp rate until lvl 200 then slowly decline until 2x at lvl 300. Just try something, the majority of the players that would play if you opened a server would all be pvp players. Keep dropping seasonal servers and try different things. But just sitting around watching 8 players online and 6 of them are in trainers is just sad.
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
6th September 2023 20:46:06 (Last edited 6th September 2023 20:47:39)

To be honest i dont think that the game is dead. On Ely alot of people starting to play or backing to play too.

We also see that staff are working in new maps and client to help lag and so.

I know that they will work to update wiki aswell. Even that isent that fast as we want, they are working nice lately.

I dont think they will make a new server now, i hope that they put their effort to improve that we already have.
Luisvasquez
Player

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
7th September 2023 03:15:01

Quoting Nameless:
To be honest i dont think that the game is dead. On Ely alot of people starting to play or backing to play too.

We also see that staff are working in new maps and client to help lag and so.

I know that they will work to update wiki aswell. Even that isent that fast as we want, they are working nice lately.

I dont think they will make a new server now, i hope that they put their effort to improve that we already have.

My honest opinion, the worst thing that the staff could have come up with is to create a fixed server when the game is dead, the best thing was to continue with the seasonal servers and I don't understand if the majority of the staff voted that a seasonal server was better because they made a fixed one I don't know what the staff honestly thought
Messy Mess
Player

Elysium
Level 52
Mage
7th September 2023 12:39:11

You guys are hilarious. You whine constantly on forum for a 1x server but when you realize it suck you come right back to whine even more cause now you dont have the time to put effort into it. Wasnt so fun afterall, eh? It wont matter if you have a server x4000 or x0.5, with or without pvp, with a playerbase of max 200 cause it will eventually end up the same, dead.
Old Bemek
Player

Elysium
Level 128
Warrior
8th September 2023 21:57:39

Quoting Messy Mess:
You guys are hilarious. You whine constantly on forum for a 1x server but when you realize it suck you come right back to whine even more cause now you dont have the time to put effort into it. Wasnt so fun afterall, eh? It wont matter if you have a server x4000 or x0.5, with or without pvp, with a playerbase of max 200 cause it will eventually end up the same, dead.

Well, i was about to write something but i think i have to agree with this what's above. I wish i could sit for hours and hunt with friends etc .. but it is not possible anymore. I stoped playing Zezenia years ago, i still checking every news but i will never come back to active play. I liked non pvp, just team hunts, boss hunts, exploring .. and if we talk about pvp, only guild wars where what i could accept.

But imagine new player, who found this game and started his adventure in Zezenia. He can buy whatever he wan't, because everything is avaible on market. He don't even have to hunt to level up and grow his skills up because of collect tasks.

I don't see the reason for new players to stay, and old players to come back.
Zaka Zero One
Player

Pharos
Level 737
Mage
9th September 2023 16:05:15 (Last edited 9th September 2023 19:00:57)

wrong psot
Yiruma Vendo
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Warrior
10th September 2023 10:47:28

MAke a one year (12 moinths) seasonal server with 10x rate up to 500lvl and 5x later. Full PVP with little loss rate, but points for killing opponents. Lets see how far we can achieve and see how many poeple will like to play this active system game. Delete new continental because its bugged and not ready. Actually this game is boring.
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
10th September 2023 17:15:52

Quoting Yiruma Vendo:
Delete new continental because its bugged and not ready. Actually this game is boring.

To prevent forum from trolling, desinformation and just ultimately stupid posts like this I want to make

P-R-O-P-O-S-A-L

to allow post on forum only for
250+ lvl Elysium
350+ lvl Pharos
200+ lvl Zera
Yiruma Vendo
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Warrior
10th September 2023 17:56:50 (Last edited 10th September 2023 17:58:04)

Quoting Silencerxz:
Quoting Yiruma Vendo:
Delete new continental because its bugged and not ready. Actually this game is boring.

To prevent forum from trolling, desinformation and just ultimately stupid posts like this I want to make

P-R-O-P-O-S-A-L

250+ lvl Elysium
350+ lvl Pharos
200+ lvl Zera

And which of your botted and shared chars would you like to use?
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
10th September 2023 18:19:25 (Last edited 10th September 2023 18:20:04)

Quoting Yiruma Vendo:
Quoting Silencerxz:
Quoting Yiruma Vendo:

P-R-O-P-O-S-A-L

250+ lvl Elysium
350+ lvl Pharos
200+ lvl Zera

And which of your botted and shared chars would you like to use?

Wow what a brave forum fighter.

If you would be so skilled in playing as on crying on forum maybe then you would post from your main character :D

And if its about botting, unlike you, I never used bot/illegal programs and never scam people or trade/share accounts (again, unlike you).

And I hope they wont put any server like you mention, so you wont make any rewards from your training noobchars.
1 2