1 2
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
18th September 2023 19:02:47

The selling of accounts or items for real life money is not allowed. You, Lawz and Luis anyone else involved should be ban and deleted. Very easy solution here.

You all broke the rules, this is why we dont do real life money transactions.

This is what you deserve.

Again you guys make this post and post all this proof but no one cares, the GMs dont care, owners dont care. Its just us players that get to read this jerry springer level drama for fun.

Orcus~
Slackar
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
19th September 2023 00:15:53

Quoting Orcus:
The selling of accounts or items for real life money is not allowed. You, Lawz and Luis anyone else involved should be ban and deleted. Very easy solution here.

Again you guys make this post and post all this proof but no one cares, the GMs dont care, owners dont care. Its just us players that get to read this jerry springer level drama for fun.

Orcus~

That's wrong, you're allowed to sell and buy accounts, you CANNOT advertise the selling of such accounts on the forums etc.
Death Soul
Player

Elysium
Level 34
Mage
20th September 2023 19:58:26 (Last edited 20th September 2023 19:59:16)

20th September 2023 16:53:12 a devil 837 Yes
19th September 2023 18:05:17 a devil 835 Yes
Shadowzin

Ofc it is because the new spawn which is lagging... and spells are not casting properly...

Spoiler
That was sarcasm, there are no devils at new continent and atm nobody is complaining about any spells delay...
But if there wouldnt be people on forum like me, that are pointing it, there would be a thread calling Staff to restore the deaths... and his 10 guildmates posting the same false statement...
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
20th September 2023 20:22:02

Quoting Slackar:
Quoting Orcus:

You all broke the rules, this is why you dont do real life money transactions.

Orcus~

That's wrong, you're allowed to sell and buy accounts, you CANNOT advertise the selling of such accounts on the forums etc.

https://www.playzezenia.com/home/legal

4. Advertising third party services or trades to other games or real life currency or items is forbidden.

You guys traded accounts for real life money, its against the rules.

6. Sharing, trading or selling accounts is forbidden in official game channels such as chat and forums.

You guys openly talked about sharing accounts in official forums.

Ban them all!

Orcus~
Slackar
Player

Pharos
Level 68
Warrior
20th September 2023 23:54:13

Quoting Orcus:
Quoting Slackar:
Quoting Orcus:

You all broke the rules, this is why you dont do real life money transactions.

Orcus~

https://www.playzezenia.com/home/legal

4. Advertising third party services or trades to other games or real life currency or items is forbidden.

You guys traded accounts for real life money, its against the rules.

6. Sharing, trading or selling accounts is forbidden in official game channels such as chat and forums.

You guys openly talked about sharing accounts in official forums.

Ban them all!

Orcus~

First of all I'm not with any of them.

Secondly not only did you read it wrong the first time, you then copy & pasted it here and STILL read it wrong.
You CAN sell characters you CANNOT advertise selling those characters in public channels.
Eu So Safado By Law
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
22nd September 2023 15:45:07

Quoting Orcus:

Orcus~

I never said that I sold the items for money in real life, I announced that they were for sale and if they have an offer on kks, let them talk to me. It is difficult to place 50 items on the market and every Tuesday to put them back because I have already thrown away the items for updates, I don't have time. to place 50 items in the market each time, learn to read, I don't know if it is Brazilian custom not to read and analyze the messages
Eu So Safado By Law
Player

Pharos
Level 10
Mage
22nd September 2023 15:48:24

They have to learn to read, it costs nothing to analyze the messages
Orcus
Sage

Pharos
Level 304
Mage
23rd September 2023 19:02:05

Rule 4 clearly says any trading for real life money is a ban.

Very simple English and very easy to understand.

Just gotta read but I know most people here English is a second language.

Orcus~
Nerve
Player

Zera
Level 243
Mage
23rd September 2023 19:15:49 (Last edited 23rd September 2023 19:20:41)

Quoting Orcus:
Rule 4 clearly says any trading for real life money is a ban.

Very simple English and very easy to understand.

Just gotta read but I know most people here English is a second language.

Orcus~

Obviously your reading comprehension isn't the best, I will teach you so you don't look stupid next time.

"Advertising third party services or trades to other games or real life currency or items is forbidden."

I bolded the first word for you as that is key to the whole sentence.
The advertising part carries across all the conditions of the sentence so as to not use multiple advertisings, for example the conditions are "advertising third party services" OR "advertising trades to other games" OR "advertising real life currency" OR "advertising items" is forbidden.

This is to not make the sentence longer than needs be and also exclude the need for multiple uses of the same word. Unless stated after the or the conditions of the first are used for the ones after.
1 2