1 2
Yhwach
Player

Elysium
Level 352
Ranger
19th September 2023 21:27:05 (Last edited 19th September 2023 21:43:15)

Lets talk about Gathering for a sec

Ppl don't often gather herbs and the system is very outdated, leading to a (close to) non existent market leaves. We also have this Gathering Shovel that is suposed to help low level players to make some initial money, but its actually worthless and used as a decoration and we still have no improvements concerning leaves and the gathering system, which is kinda punitive since not everyone can spend hours and hours gathering

Regarding the herbs system, here's my proposal
1- Add a new Gathering stamina that lasts for 30min or 1 hour, for players to gather faster/higher quantity. There's always the option to also create a Gathering Stamina potion on the store to refil this as a money sink and for players who really want to gather til their hands explode hahaha

2- Make it so any monsters (elite or not, up to you) have a >>>HIGH<<< chance to drop a item called "Fruit Basket". Fruit Baskets could be sold for a new NPC in exchange for any kind of herbs, for example: X baskets for 1-1000 amount of (whatever kind of herb) or something like that, so we could have higher amount of plants on market and brewable potions in the game. This NPC could be a Farmer thing or something like that, idk

Training

Alot of players are complaining about the training system since they fell like its impossible to get to a certain skill, compared to the old system, and even new players that don't know the old ways of training are kinda sad about how long you have to train to get to skills like 100+, knowning old characters have 170+ skills. So, as far as training goes:

1- Create a new Training Stamina Potion that refills your training stamina for those who wish to achiev the desirable skill, this will serve also as a gold sink and help people with their skills. Keep the 50% threshold for those that are not active. Also, the price should be scalable e.g: First training pot should cost 1 coin, seccond pot should cost 2, 3rd should cost 4 and so on... The prices should reset after 24h after the first buy(?) I don't know, thats up to you

2- Increased Skill Training events more often. Another gold sink method using suggestions #1 and #3 that should help players to get to higher skills with no gold drawback to the game. Less money leads to a healthier economy.

3- Training Weapons to increase skills faster for a certain amount of time. Another gold sink and also another training "help", pretty straight foward idea.

Enchantmets

As far as the new enchantmet system goes, I believe its pretty okay so far but, as a new system, we could improve it for a better experience maybe?

1- Try adding more ways to get Ores so people could enchant their itens faster/sooner. It takes a shit load of time to get the desired enchantments, and i'm not even talking about perfect itens. The Boss Token ppl been talking about sounds legit a good idea. We kill X number of a certain boss and get a Enchantment Token in exchange, that counts like a Ore, the weaker the boss, the higher number of bosses you should kill to get this Token.

2- Let us lock a attribute if we are happy with it, when rolling itens, but make it more expensive to roll for each lock att we have.
E.g Random Legendary Weapon with 4 enchantments.
Let us stick to a certain enchantment and roll just the other ones, paying more for each attribute we lock.

3- Work on a way to balance two-handed weapons and bows/crossbows enchantment system. Mages and Paladins are able to enchant both main and offhands, but barbarians and rangers can only enchant one of those slots (barbs when not using a shield and quivers cannot be enchanted). Maybe create a way for those weapons to get doubled attributes (6% exp boost instead of 3%) costing double ore amount as well.

For potions, simple and short idea.
After you consume a potion, there's a bar showing us how long the potions will last, but we can't figure out which one is ending or not, cuz they are all the same colour and etc....
I suggest you make something different and more visual for us to quickly understand whats happening, for example, if I use a Flask of Lifesteal, put a red icon or a square with the lifesteal flask and a little number that tells for how long it is going to last somewhere on the screen, maybe putting the inventory display to the left and on the right side you put those indicators in a very subtle way :D
Also, create dodge/critical boost/areal arrow potions :V

Att. Mark Jansen <3
Nameless
Player

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
19th September 2023 21:44:41

I like train system as nowadays. Also i like the ideas that you give about it. A away to improve it.

Enchanting System.
I think every DG after lvl 90, should give an ore when you finish it.
B Ushido
Player

Elysium
Level 30
Ranger
19th September 2023 22:01:33 (Last edited 19th September 2023 22:07:25)

+1 on all suggestions

the staff has improved the quality of life of the game and this has made some players come back to play (including me and +2 friends)

i would like to add a proposal about a 4k points quiver with areal chance % and also a book for mages with critical chance in magic? a low % but something differential as areal chance is.

currently paladin and barbarian can get 2 items of 4k points and ranger and mage only one

I don't remember if bushido is exclusive to warriors, but if not, make it so.
(make axe of destruction exclusive to paladin)

---
i also like the current training system but some improvements to drain money from the game is a good idea, after i get my high level equipment, i don't have much to spend, spending on my skills would be a good initiative to drain this existing money from the game.
make the double skill event more consistent in the game, it would be great to spend the weekend spending money training and feeling the difference in skills
Yhwach
Player

Elysium
Level 352
Ranger
19th September 2023 22:02:06

I also think the training system is fine but i'm already close to 136 skills XD I've talked to alot of low level and/or low skill players that are no as happy as i am, reaching level 240 with less than 80 skills
Shamao
Player

Elysium
Level 127
Mage
20th September 2023 00:13:39

Coreano, i believe the problem is they are getting faster XP compared to old days. Training is better than it was and more rewardable (if you are active and always premium). You can't compare characters with 5+ years training to newborn characters...

Here are some ideas to improve the game:

1- Instead to buff training, why not create more quests around the world to give training and help those new members to achiev skills 70 faster? (In my opinion, this skill is already good to start to level up). I'd loved your idea to make some spendable ways to train harder or faster, but it has to be made without breaking the game. Zezenia always were a game of patience.

2- I think i might have said this on forum, but here it is again: Improve tasks system to give a better reward spending premium cards. Examples: you spend idk, 5 noble coins to select a monster from the you want to hunt loosing 5% of reward. Allow them to boost tasks with a premium card to double the reward and double or triple the number of kills you need to complete. You will allow players to be in a task for more than one hour and buff bestiary toguether.

3- Gathering should be really buffed, however, why not create a gatherable city with raids of goblins? Biggers spawns for low level gathers and a possibility to get more gatherables from the raid. New spots to get all gatherables leaves and the most important, reformulate the strongests potions. Make it easier to create the resistance potions and add collectables not easy to get to create the highers ones (exp, anti-paralyze and EXP).

4- Create new potions to improve brewing. Here are some tips:
a) Critical damage potion - to help rangers focused on critical damage;
b) Multi-strike chance potion - as long as you have a critical chance potion, should exist a multi-strike chance aswell. Some classes are favorable to focus on multi-strike instead of critical damage.
c) Skills potions (magic level, melee level and distance level) - here would be great to add skill points instead %.
d) Dodge chance potion

5- Create a limit to potions used on the same time. As i suggested a lot of new potions, you guys should input a limit to how many of them can be used on the same time. You can segregate through type or max limit.

6- PLEASE, reformulate task reward chest for training exhaust... (and the phrase on quest log).
Askja
Player

Elysium
Level 718
Warrior
20th September 2023 10:45:57

Without huge revolution, here is two easy things which could be done :

Gathering , make levelling more incentive :

- the numbers of plants you obtain each click should raise continuously with gathering level. At first you get an average of 2,5 plants/click (meaning 50% chance to get 2, and 50% chance to get 3). At level N, you get an average of 2,5+0,1(N-1) plants/click (eg at level 65, you get an average of 8,9 plants/click, meaning 10% chance to get 8 and 90% chance to get 9).

- the apparition rate of curious/mad/feral goblins should raise with gathering level too. Bonus effect : in some extent it would prevent (bot) makers with low level and high gathering level to gather safely again and again.

Skilling , make active playing more rewarding :

The raise of skills while playing is currently barely noticeable. Just buff it ! It would help active players to raise skills meaningly faster than those just training at dolls.

But it would require some check (based on damage done and/or damage received before def is counted and/or difficulties of mobs killed and/or experience gained ?) to prevent stupid afk training on dark monks or equivalent mobs.
King Healer
Premium

Pharos
Level 1027
Mage
20th September 2023 11:30:45

I personally don't like how long it takes for skills to evolve nowadays, people who start today will never have a high skill in this system.

In addition to being very bad for evolving, I believe it would be interesting to have pots and schemes to increase training stamina.

I believe it could combine the previous way with the current one, making it easier to increase skill and an option to deliver tasks in skill stamina, each task 2% stamina, this would give a function to collects too.

Regarding pots, I never liked them. I personally don't have time to spend 4 hours collecting weeds.
Lefyr
Premium

Pharos
Level 869
Warrior
20th September 2023 11:34:12

I would like to suggest dummys in the houses and with an improvement in lag protection, I think that leaving the char online could gain more % of skill, even if it is little, but it would encourage people to leave the char on and if the char is training and have lag protection, the character could fall and not lose the attack on the dummy.
Ragnarok Black
Player

Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
20th September 2023 14:31:26

I suggest that the old training system should return and that the current system stay as it is right now so people can do tasks and raise their skills and can wait with the current training system for the 3 day task cooldown to be over to be able to ask for a new skill since the current system only increases skills by 10% to 20% each day and if you are premium and in addition to having to go hunting to have a full training bar there is a lot of fatigue
Yhwach
Player

Elysium
Level 352
Ranger
28th September 2023 03:01:25

bump ;)

-short-
1 2