1 2
Ajama
Player

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
28th September 2023 11:00:37 (Last edited 28th September 2023 11:08:59)

Gathering: good ideas, gathering is just that lame thing u gotta grind to achieve advantage while hunting, I accept that but at the same time its boring AF.

Training: Imo the system works very well as it is, im sorry for those to expect they can stay 100% offline and get 200 skill for "free", im glad it doesnt work like that anymore cuz that was ridicoulus.
You dont advance that much slower then before if your playing active, and you will for sure be rewarded and climb the ranks, I can assure you that.
Although, ive noticed that its almost better to just regenerate some training and walk to training dolls since ur consistently making hits, than being actively hunting..
What I would like too see if anything when it comes to training.. is faster skill progress when hunting, if I boost for 2h I get 1-2% skill prog.. if i decide to just go training dolls instead im getting around 3-5% skill prog in 2h.
Everything is fine besides that, id rather see if your hunting your skills increase at a faster rate then staying at the dolls.
How would you determine when the skill rate should increase? - If a player is actively getting experience.

Simplified: a good change would be to higher the skill rate while your actively getting experience, else the training system is working fine.

Daily boss (ores): good suggestions overall, I like the idea about locking an attribute particularly, and yes since this is highly valuable and everyone would wanna do this.. it should be something very expensive or hard to do.
Shotakaz
Player

Elysium
Level 65
Ranger
28th September 2023 14:46:46 (Last edited 28th September 2023 14:53:33)

I agree with what rick said overall.

I have found out, killing 1 monster every 40 seconds= 0.3% training. To be efficient and have it non stop gaining without break, its 30 seconds/0.3% training/1 kill of monster.
The part that I found odd, is that this triggers even when you kill ladybugs or cutebugs that dont give any experience at all.. You can get full training without gaining a single exp point. But full waste on stamina of course (if you have any)
It seems killing a monster every 30 seconds is the fastest way to get training %.
I believe it should go up faster, as the faster you gain experience. Or to take in account of the fact. Cause right now, you can do what you said people cant do. Which is get high skills at low level, without really playing. Just killing 1 monster every 30 seconds, will keep your skills at its fastest gain rate, regardless the level or how much exp you are taking/hr. A level 20 doing my method, will gain skills just as fast as you. (who is actively exping and playing more)
1 2