1 2 3
Ranger Warrior God
Player

Pharos
Level 273
Mage
30th September 2023 06:21:41 (Last edited 1st October 2023 09:43:31)

Weird thing you should fix :

1 Xyoquan Dragon (Red Skull Boss Type) - 90k experience because the normal one gave me 9k, seems to be 10x (with experience bonus)

Osvald Kill Easy Task 70 Xyoquan Dragons - 60k experience at the final when you finish it and complete it as experience task.

Something is worng, how kill 70 monsters is easier than kill 1 monster to have this kind of reward.

It should be proportional at the exact same amount of monsters you just killed, otherwise make no sense do tasks, the task is good to lose your time, money and premium cards. Its really not worth of doing.

I just doing it because i was curious to enter in one place that told me to do 3 kill tasks in 3 days, seems to be a good area for exp, but the same way doing the task is Totally Waste Of Time and premium card, if you gonna risk to get Hard Long to try get more exp....

You should at least put 50% bonus in each monster as a bonus exp while you have the task, would be much more fair to hunt the monster as a task killer or something like that.

Doing a billion task is not worth to get the itens reward, because you can just buy it hunting ice golem - (I do 1kk money per hours hunting there) if i decided to make money i can do it much faster than getting task to get itens, on my view point.

What your people think?:smartass:

-
Ranger Warrior God
Player

Pharos
Level 273
Mage
30th September 2023 07:10:53 (Last edited 30th September 2023 07:36:37)

Update,

The Dungeon i made the task to enter is not worth too, i came here to kill horned dragons but i did went 1 SQM up and this monster gave head shot in half of seccond,

HOW a dungeon will have too different monsters too far ahead one of each other in damage :(

*Level 150 to enter than i am 225 and the monster just hit shot me in half seccond XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:smartass:

This really make task = totally wast of time and resource

Please set up a bigger cave at the FIRST level to hunt just Horned dragon, the first level of this cave is really low exp rate for pyromancer, connect everthing with a circle at least, i do clean the respaw and i have to wait a few minutes to get back to hunt and i am making less exp here than Ice Golem,

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Askja
Premium

Elysium
Level 707
Warrior
30th September 2023 07:38:37 (Last edited 30th September 2023 07:39:30)

Quoting Ranger Warrior God:

It should be proportional at the exact same amount of monsters you just killed,

Precisely, it is proportional, roughly 30% (I don't know exact number/parameters) of "total therorical exp" gained while doing the task. But by "theorical exp", it is meant exp without any kind of boost nor stamina nor met elite/enraged.

Eg, for 70 xy dragons, base exp is 3500, theorical exp is 3500x70=245000, reward is roughly 0,3x245000=73500.

What I learn from your example, is that Elysium and Pharos share same exp reward (really ?) and that sounds indeed pretty illogical.

Quoting Ranger Warrior God:
The Dungeon i made the task to enter is not worth too, i came here to kill horned dragons

This is a weird idea and it revealed a mistake to enter a HC zone to task horned dragons ... this HC zone is more meant to task Boulder Throwers, now you know it :D
Poke In Your Eye
Player

Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
30th September 2023 07:47:01 (Last edited 30th September 2023 07:48:04)

Dont forget that making tasks is still usable for opening royal chests, and collecting challenge points. But of course, actual experience and money rewards are too low.

With all recent updates with new or expanded hunting areas i see that hc zones are obsolete now. These new areas are better than hc zones, with higher exp/h ratio, easier and faster to get. I hope the developers will upgrade hc zones soon to make them interesting again.

And as you noticed, some of hc zones are totally unbalanced or just annoying to play.
Ranger Warrior God
Player

Pharos
Level 273
Mage
30th September 2023 09:05:48 (Last edited 30th September 2023 10:00:01)

The game is totally unbalanced because i CAN NOT FIND any cave better than ICE GOLEM, (11kk-12kk exp hors with all the buffs)

I am hunting ice golem since 80, thats why i did try horned dragon, it was looking cool from outside

The game became really annoying for me to be honest, i do not want to play this thing if i do have to kill another ice golem to play,

People inside the game told me to stay at ice golem until 250, REALLY? thats it? this is the game? rush level 80, come to ice golem and than stay at ice golem 80 to 250? no way....

Please, do another caves similar to ICE GOLEM, or nerf it, make no sense that ONE CAVE in the WHOLE GAME will be responsible for any player rush until 250. I did try ALL the monsters in any cave at my level, i will list some :

Melket Bombardie,
Elder Ent,
Mammoth,
Horned Dragon,
Dragon,
Xyoquan Dragon,
Werebear,
Horned + Elder Ent,
Golem,
Giant,
Xyoquan Ent,
Auroch,
Dreadlord,
Ragin Curse,,
DIre Boar,
Geltharian Dire Boar,
Evil Eye,
Shadow Elf + Any kind,
Bush Terror,
Nocturne,
Yeti,
Demonic Ent,
Horned + Dracolich + Dragon,
Azure Dragon,
Ice Demon,
Crystal Dragon,
** Another monsters i can~t remember and Each monster I was going around calculating exp/hour/moneyhour all the cities to see if the problem was me or thing are really unbalance... and yes they are,

I was watching streamers in HUGE caves with 100000 diffrent monsters dropping all the itens that the game can drop, they are making tons of money and exp, like 80kk++ hour (I WAS "WHAT?") seems like the game starts after level 350//400 because before it you just have to hanging arround begging ice golems and hoping that someone will drop a good item to buy on market because High Level People where droping ALL the rare itens that was worth use on my low level (Should be balanced like high level dropping itens for them and low level dropping itens to low level can use like any normal RPG online)

I HAD TRY EVERY CAVE THE LAST FEW DAYS, I JUST HAVE ICE GOLEM TO UP IF I DO WANT DO MORE THAN 6kk-7kk (with the best caves full buff) EXP HOUR (Thats mean i have to hunt another monter and wait twice the time to up one level), THATS IS NOT GOOD, i do understand that the staff is short but man i am freaking out because i did like the game i just didn't like to stay a whole month playing to kill the same monster everyday single day, caves have to have a balance between than, like 9kk-10kk hour was ok to change monsters and loot

Makes no sense, even with this task + dungeon thing to try something new i could not figure out a way to leave Ice Golem, i cant see another of these monsters, i did even bought the pet just because was impossible to get loot and after a few days with the pet i just stopped to play,

The game is good, have a lot of potential, but honestly things are unbalance as hell...

Task, Class skills like barbarian and paladin, Warlock have a area damage spell super strong, shaman is the worse class to play, ranger i will not say nothing because the higherscore of the game say everthing with no ranger there,

*Last week i stayed Azure Dragon doing 5.5kk-6kk exp hour just to not see Ice Golems, i had dropped every item from that monster and i just lost my time as well because the Azure Dragon Heart that is the most profitable do not compensate the waste of Noble Coins buffing the monster, you basicly pay the game to suffer or you have the choice to hunt Ice Golem again to make more money and more EXP

This game is amazing but your guys need to construct similars caves (OR AT LEAST a cave that gives a HUGE ammount of money superior to Ice Golem to compensate the EXP LOW RATE), or get the monsters like dragons, yeti ad other strong monsters to give more exp to try to balance the caves that are already done,

* OR LIKE SOMEONE ELSE TOLD IN ANOTHER POST - PUT PEOPLE TO UP LEVEL 350-400 IN A RATE 10x At least, because new players have to suffer to much to stay inside the game before they can actually hunt the caves that are worth to hunt after ice golem.... the ones that i saw with the streamers level 400++
Lackae
Player

Pharos
Level 48
Warrior
30th September 2023 17:51:01

I totally agree now that they have removed one of the biggest uses of tasks (The training) it just seems super pointless to continue to do them unless you're going for the 4k point weapon.

Why would anyone use premium cards to cancel tasks (This is more of an issue at the lower levels as once you get to 500+ you can complete all tasks solo) when the gold reward is less than 1 premium (so you might as well just sell the premium card instead of using it to cancel a task) or when the exp reward you get is so little that it would be better to stay in the spawn than take the 5-10 minutes to walk back and hand it in for experience.
Ranger Warrior God
Player

Pharos
Level 273
Mage
1st October 2023 09:37:38 (Last edited 1st October 2023 09:48:59)

Quoting Askja:

This is a weird idea and it revealed a mistake to enter a HC zone to task horned dragons ... this HC zone is more meant to task Boulder Throwers, now you know it :D

Yeah just have one problem the portal says lvl 150, and no 150 of any class could block this monster...

level 150 do not take tasks of this monsters either, they summon evil ent on my level 230 i can kill 1 evil ent IF just IF the evil ent is not a boss..... Evil Ent the redskull boss could easly headshot a mage level 230, and the monster inside the HC zone do summon it... thats is just insanity put 150 to enter there, they will never hunt that monster. And why a blocker probably 300+ will enter there with such a low level 150 as a shooter?

Why put horned dragons at the entrace and set up level 150 to enter? its just sounds a bit of trap for low level players like me.... If you will make a portal to a place where 150 could enter, makes sense to put monsters that 150 could hunt, or i am crazy for thinking like that? :smartass:
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
1st October 2023 11:07:02 (Last edited 1st October 2023 11:12:11)

man your posts are really pointless, you are searching for drama or you are just retarded?

you complain about everything, but comparing to the past you are in best situation with your lvl... and still complaining? I think its made on purpose (trolling etc).

1. "The game is totally unbalanced because i CAN NOT FIND any cave better than ICE GOLEM, (11kk-12kk exp hors with all the buffs)"

This phrase is just no sense... whole game is unbalanced because you have a spot, where you are making best (at least you think you are) experience? :D Abstracting, there are many places where a 230 pyro can make better experience, but it requires skills/eq/knowledge.

2. "Yeah just have one problem the portal says lvl 150, and no 150 of any class could block this monster..." level 150 do not take tasks of this monsters either, they summon evil ent on my level 230 i can kill 1 evil ent IF just IF the evil ent is not a boss..... Evil Ent the redskull boss could easly headshot a mage level 230, and the monster inside the HC zone do summon it... thats is just insanity put 150 to enter there, they will never hunt that monster. And why a blocker probably 300+ will enter there with such a low level 150 as a shooter?

This shows that you are fresh to the game, you dont know how to play or this post is to make fun and drama... on seasonals, with much worse equipment than now is, people was soloing on 200 lvl mages redskull of lince ghost... and you are talking about redskull of evil ent? :D Now?! when you have possiblity to have 3 x better resistances from equipment than people had in the past while having full set?! omg... Also please remember its an ONLINE game, and there is possiblity to hunt in TEAM - and team can have, like it was 15 years ago in other games similiar to Zezenia, a blocker, maybe healer for this blocker, and a damage dealer. Believe me its pretty fun to play like this and have fun in such places on lvl ~~150. Dont wanna go there? great, just dont go, but let others to do that.

3. you play on pharos, which is x 2 exp rate, but rewards from tasks npc's, quest's etc remains the same as on x 1 server. On x 1 rewards are good on lower and mid levels, on x 2 they might be not the most satisfying. Its just like this. Dot. DOT. But still you have x 2 rate, which, with possibilities from new equipment (possible 33% additional exp from eq) is really good. Anyone who complain about it and give ideas like you:
"OR LIKE SOMEONE ELSE TOLD IN ANOTHER POST - PUT PEOPLE TO UP LEVEL 350-400 IN A RATE 10x At least, because new players have to suffer to much to stay inside the game before they can actually hunt the caves that are worth to hunt after ice golem.... the ones that i saw with the streamers level 400++"
its just trolling, making full drama without sense and now I know why Staff is not answering on forum frequently. If I were them, I would really lost any hope in players reading sh**s like this from certain players...
Yiruma Vendo
Player

Pharos
Level 11
Warrior
1st October 2023 11:20:58

what a xplosion of hate in your post man. be silence do not yell or talk something constructive
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
1st October 2023 14:29:33

Every part of my post was constructive, on the other hand your post is useless mrs orknie archmage 8)
1 2 3