1 2 3
Ranger Warrior God
Player

Pharos
Level 273
Mage
2nd October 2023 06:33:40 (Last edited 2nd October 2023 06:45:49)

Nah you dumb,

Quoting Silencerxz:
Every part of my post was constructive, on the other hand your post is useless mrs orknie archmage 8)

The game is cleary unbalance, not because i am fresh or hatefull but because cave system make no sense. Monster exp/hour make no sense and this dungeon thing with task make no sense. Most of the map inside the game is worthless and pointless, after you get certain level you can just enter in a dungeon 400+ and spam spells to get 80kk+ exp....

You telling me that level 30 people doing 400k exp hour is fine? no way, before i could stay in the ice golem cave it was taking me 45-60 minutes to up one level as a new player, when i got into that cave i was getting 1 level every 20 minutes,

That cave is pointless or the rest of them are pointless, make no sense go to yeti and almost not reach 4kk hour with all the buffs and than accept that the game is like that, azure dragon 5.8kk exp/hour.....

MAKE NO SENSE a boss of azure dragon gives me almost 900 damage per seccond in one spell, i have to combo tha monster almost 10times to kill it, i waste more potions, i waste more money, i make less money for not dropping itens enought to pay the nobel coins because is twice higher and MAKE MUCH LESS EXP HOUR

How that kind of monster will give me less exp the fuc*k ice golem cave? just because the number of the monster are more? what kind of game is this? diablo 2? where you go there and kill athousand monsters, if is like that ITS OK, but they need to set up ALL the caves in a simillar manner... that is what i am asking... WHY i goona walk 20 steps to find 1 azure dragon....

You are just to dumb to understand. Every player inside the game have to progress in the exact same way, unless they are paying some kind of vip or exp bonus,

And if have caves that i can do more exp than Ice Golem, i will be happy to see the photos and location, because i did walk a lot last 2 weeks and i could not find it. This means that a few caves are worth, 90% caves still pointless inside the game.

How you gonna kill 70 monster and risk premium card to get task if your reward is worse than kill 1 of the same monster but a boss. You have no math class, 90k experience for kill 1 monster and for you this is just fine.

The most savage item in the market cost 150kk, probably you could find itens better than this one, with a huge ammount of magic resist,

150kk if you hunt the ice golem cave you could make at least 10kk money per day easily, if you lazy... 15 days you save enough money to buy itens that is totally unbalance for low level, and you telling me that do TASK to open a chest and have a chance of get an item is worth? nah bro... get back to you no-pvp caves better for you

And just to complete how retard you are do the math.

Quoting Silencerxz:
with possibilities from new equipment (possible 33% additional exp from eq) is really good.

My question is WHY i gonna take xyoquan dragon task if the geltharia cave the one that is the bigger one for level 200 will give me 5kk exp hour? Just to take 33% extra? are you dumb or what? i just told you i was making 12kk in ice golems, the monster is pointless, i will chage 12kk for what? maybe 8kk exp per hour after delivery the task? more the risk of lose premium card/less money per hour? you are just retard. can~t compreend what i am talking about because numbers do not fit on your brain...

HOW i gonna kill 1 Xyoquan dragon the boss type and get 90K experience and after making the task of killing 70 of this type of monsters, including the boss one i will get 66k as a experience reward? i have to drawn for you? that the math do not match? get out man, if you gonna just talk and post nothing like a photo of better caves or solutions just go back to your no-pvp zone nerd
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
2nd October 2023 08:52:32

If you havent noticed mrs cry me a river, the game is changing, they have added new spawns which is only a plus, but they havent changed every old spawn, for example azure dragons. Thats why on a crowded ice golem spawn its possible to make higher experience than on a azure dragon resp where they are far away. As a pyromancer you should know its pretty normal making higher exp/h on weaker but crowded monsters, but you are dumb noob from pseudo pvp server which has only 1 team playing and some randooms like you, with 5 people online most of the time.

you are crying about things that are not even important, sure there is so many things that dont have sense but is it important? Wtf grab your hands with godzilla from your "pro" pvp server you f*** no hand and cry about running away boulder throwers, chenoo that make traps, pyromancer which should be nerfed or even deleted, tasks, quests and whatever you wish you noob.

And I am really happy that I know several spots which are better than ice golems, besides lol 225 pyro sitting on ice golems its just a f**** ing joke and its a proof you are retarded, for me you can sit there till 500, I dont give a s**t, I will just sit with a pop corn and laugh from your scribble on forum, you might be pro only on that.

Quoting Ranger Warrior God:
Nah you dumb,

Quoting Silencerxz:
Every part of my post was constructive, on the other hand your post is useless mrs orknie archmage 8)

The game is cleary unbalance, not because i am fresh or hatefull but because cave system make no sense. Monster exp/hour make no sense and this dungeon thing with task make no sense. Most of the map inside the game is worthless and pointless, after you get certain level you can just enter in a dungeon 400+ and spam spells to get 80kk+ exp....

You telling me that level 30 people doing 400k exp hour is fine? no way, before i could stay in the ice golem cave it was taking me 45-60 minutes to up one level as a new player, when i got into that cave i was getting 1 level every 20 minutes,

That cave is pointless or the rest of them are pointless, make no sense go to yeti and almost not reach 4kk hour with all the buffs and than accept that the game is like that, azure dragon 5.8kk exp/hour.....

MAKE NO SENSE a boss of azure dragon gives me almost 900 damage per seccond in one spell, i have to combo tha monster almost 10times to kill it, i waste more potions, i waste more money, i make less money for not dropping itens enought to pay the nobel coins because is twice higher and MAKE MUCH LESS EXP HOUR

How that kind of monster will give me less exp the fuc*k ice golem cave? just because the number of the monster are more? what kind of game is this? diablo 2? where you go there and kill athousand monsters, if is like that ITS OK, but they need to set up ALL the caves in a simillar manner... that is what i am asking... WHY i goona walk 20 steps to find 1 azure dragon....

You are just to dumb to understand. Every player inside the game have to progress in the exact same way, unless they are paying some kind of vip or exp bonus,

And if have caves that i can do more exp than Ice Golem, i will be happy to see the photos and location, because i did walk a lot last 2 weeks and i could not find it. This means that a few caves are worth, 90% caves still pointless inside the game.

How you gonna kill 70 monster and risk premium card to get task if your reward is worse than kill 1 of the same monster but a boss. You have no math class, 90k experience for kill 1 monster and for you this is just fine.

The most savage item in the market cost 150kk, probably you could find itens better than this one, with a huge ammount of magic resist,

150kk if you hunt the ice golem cave you could make at least 10kk money per day easily, if you lazy... 15 days you save enough money to buy itens that is totally unbalance for low level, and you telling me that do TASK to open a chest and have a chance of get an item is worth? nah bro... get back to you no-pvp caves better for you

And just to complete how retard you are do the math.

Quoting Silencerxz:
with possibilities from new equipment (possible 33% additional exp from eq) is really good.

My question is WHY i gonna take xyoquan dragon task if the geltharia cave the one that is the bigger one for level 200 will give me 5kk exp hour? Just to take 33% extra? are you dumb or what? i just told you i was making 12kk in ice golems, the monster is pointless, i will chage 12kk for what? maybe 8kk exp per hour after delivery the task? more the risk of lose premium card/less money per hour? you are just retard. can~t compreend what i am talking about because numbers do not fit on your brain...

HOW i gonna kill 1 Xyoquan dragon the boss type and get 90K experience and after making the task of killing 70 of this type of monsters, including the boss one i will get 66k as a experience reward? i have to drawn for you? that the math do not match? get out man, if you gonna just talk and post nothing like a photo of better caves or solutions just go back to your no-pvp zone nerd
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
2nd October 2023 09:05:35 (Last edited 2nd October 2023 09:06:22)

The game is totally unbalanced because i CAN NOT FIND any cave better than ICE GOLEM, (11kk-12kk exp hors with all the buffs)

I am hunting ice golem since 80, thats why i did try horned dragon, it was looking cool from outside

The game became really annoying for me to be honest, i do not want to play this thing if i do have to kill another ice golem to play,

People inside the game told me to stay at ice golem until 250, REALLY? thats it? this is the game? rush level 80, come to ice golem and than stay at ice golem 80 to 250? no way....

Please, do another caves similar to ICE GOLEM, or nerf it, make no sense that ONE CAVE in the WHOLE GAME will be responsible for any player rush until 250. I did try ALL the monsters in any cave at my level, i will list some :

Melket Bombardie,
Elder Ent,
Mammoth,
Horned Dragon,
Dragon,
Xyoquan Dragon,
Werebear,
Horned + Elder Ent,
Golem,
Giant,
Xyoquan Ent,
Auroch,
Dreadlord,
Ragin Curse,,
DIre Boar,
Geltharian Dire Boar,
Evil Eye,
Shadow Elf + Any kind,
Bush Terror,
Nocturne,
Yeti,
Demonic Ent,
Horned + Dracolich + Dragon,
Azure Dragon,
Ice Demon,
Crystal Dragon,
** Another monsters i can~t remember and Each monster I was going around calculating exp/hour/moneyhour all the cities to see if the problem was me or thing are really unbalance... and yes they are,

I was watching streamers in HUGE caves with 100000 diffrent monsters dropping all the itens that the game can drop, they are making tons of money and exp, like 80kk++ hour (I WAS "WHAT?") seems like the game starts after level 350//400 because before it you just have to hanging arround begging ice golems and hoping that someone will drop a good item to buy on market because High Level People where droping ALL the rare itens that was worth use on my low level (Should be balanced like high level dropping itens for them and low level dropping itens to low level can use like any normal RPG online)

I HAD TRY EVERY CAVE THE LAST FEW DAYS, I JUST HAVE ICE GOLEM TO UP IF I DO WANT DO MORE THAN 6kk-7kk (with the best caves full buff) EXP HOUR (Thats mean i have to hunt another monter and wait twice the time to up one level), THATS IS NOT GOOD, i do understand that the staff is short but man i am freaking out because i did like the game i just didn't like to stay a whole month playing to kill the same monster everyday single day, caves have to have a balance between than, like 9kk-10kk hour was ok to change monsters and loot

Makes no sense, even with this task + dungeon thing to try something new i could not figure out a way to leave Ice Golem, i cant see another of these monsters, i did even bought the pet just because was impossible to get loot and after a few days with the pet i just stopped to play,

The game is good, have a lot of potential, but honestly things are unbalance as hell...

Task, Class skills like barbarian and paladin, Warlock have a area damage spell super strong, shaman is the worse class to play, ranger i will not say nothing because the higherscore of the game say everthing with no ranger there,

*Last week i stayed Azure Dragon doing 5.5kk-6kk exp hour just to not see Ice Golems, i had dropped every item from that monster and i just lost my time as well because the Azure Dragon Heart that is the most profitable do not compensate the waste of Noble Coins buffing the monster, you basicly pay the game to suffer or you have the choice to hunt Ice Golem again to make more money and more EXP

This game is amazing but your guys need to construct similars caves (OR AT LEAST a cave that gives a HUGE ammount of money superior to Ice Golem to compensate the EXP LOW RATE), or get the monsters like dragons, yeti ad other strong monsters to give more exp to try to balance the caves that are already done,

* OR LIKE SOMEONE ELSE TOLD IN ANOTHER POST - PUT PEOPLE TO UP LEVEL 350-400 IN A RATE 10x At least, because new players have to suffer to much to stay inside the game before they can actually hunt the caves that are worth to hunt after ice golem.... the ones that i saw with the streamers level 400++

you wanna be fun or what the f*** with these 100000 diffrent monsters? Besides its what the whole community asked for, your "pro players" from pharos too. And its only 4 diffrent monsters on new hc lizard, and in a old hc dk spawn its not even 10 with summons such as ghoul and imp.

Youre so pro and you asked on a x 2 server for at least x 10 until lvl 400 :smartass: :D

What the €@ck... using forum should be forbidden for nbs like you...
Ranger Warrior God
Player

Pharos
Level 273
Mage
2nd October 2023 09:50:22 (Last edited 2nd October 2023 09:53:27)

Quoting Silencerxz:
The game is totally unbalanced because i CAN NOT FIND any cave better than ICE GOLEM, (11kk-12kk exp hors with all the buffs)

I am hunting ice golem since 80, thats why i did try horned dragon, it was looking cool from outside

The game became really annoying for me to be honest, i do not want to play this thing if i do have to kill another ice golem to play,

People inside the game told me to stay at ice golem until 250, REALLY? thats it? this is the game? rush level 80, come to ice golem and than stay at ice golem 80 to 250? no way....

Please, do another caves similar to ICE GOLEM, or nerf it, make no sense that ONE CAVE in the WHOLE GAME will be responsible for any player rush until 250. I did try ALL the monsters in any cave at my level, i will list some :

Melket Bombardie,
Elder Ent,
Mammoth,
Horned Dragon,
Dragon,
Xyoquan Dragon,
Werebear,
Horned + Elder Ent,
Golem,
Giant,
Xyoquan Ent,
Auroch,
Dreadlord,
Ragin Curse,,
DIre Boar,
Geltharian Dire Boar,
Evil Eye,
Shadow Elf + Any kind,
Bush Terror,
Nocturne,
Yeti,
Demonic Ent,
Horned + Dracolich + Dragon,
Azure Dragon,
Ice Demon,
Crystal Dragon,
** Another monsters i can~t remember and Each monster I was going around calculating exp/hour/moneyhour all the cities to see if the problem was me or thing are really unbalance... and yes they are,

I was watching streamers in HUGE caves with 100000 diffrent monsters dropping all the itens that the game can drop, they are making tons of money and exp, like 80kk++ hour (I WAS "WHAT?") seems like the game starts after level 350//400 because before it you just have to hanging arround begging ice golems and hoping that someone will drop a good item to buy on market because High Level People where droping ALL the rare itens that was worth use on my low level (Should be balanced like high level dropping itens for them and low level dropping itens to low level can use like any normal RPG online)

I HAD TRY EVERY CAVE THE LAST FEW DAYS, I JUST HAVE ICE GOLEM TO UP IF I DO WANT DO MORE THAN 6kk-7kk (with the best caves full buff) EXP HOUR (Thats mean i have to hunt another monter and wait twice the time to up one level), THATS IS NOT GOOD, i do understand that the staff is short but man i am freaking out because i did like the game i just didn't like to stay a whole month playing to kill the same monster everyday single day, caves have to have a balance between than, like 9kk-10kk hour was ok to change monsters and loot

Makes no sense, even with this task + dungeon thing to try something new i could not figure out a way to leave Ice Golem, i cant see another of these monsters, i did even bought the pet just because was impossible to get loot and after a few days with the pet i just stopped to play,

The game is good, have a lot of potential, but honestly things are unbalance as hell...

Task, Class skills like barbarian and paladin, Warlock have a area damage spell super strong, shaman is the worse class to play, ranger i will not say nothing because the higherscore of the game say everthing with no ranger there,

*Last week i stayed Azure Dragon doing 5.5kk-6kk exp hour just to not see Ice Golems, i had dropped every item from that monster and i just lost my time as well because the Azure Dragon Heart that is the most profitable do not compensate the waste of Noble Coins buffing the monster, you basicly pay the game to suffer or you have the choice to hunt Ice Golem again to make more money and more EXP

This game is amazing but your guys need to construct similars caves (OR AT LEAST a cave that gives a HUGE ammount of money superior to Ice Golem to compensate the EXP LOW RATE), or get the monsters like dragons, yeti ad other strong monsters to give more exp to try to balance the caves that are already done,

* OR LIKE SOMEONE ELSE TOLD IN ANOTHER POST - PUT PEOPLE TO UP LEVEL 350-400 IN A RATE 10x At least, because new players have to suffer to much to stay inside the game before they can actually hunt the caves that are worth to hunt after ice golem.... the ones that i saw with the streamers level 400++

you wanna be fun or what the f*** with these 100000 diffrent monsters? Besides its what the whole community asked for, your "pro players" from pharos too. And its only 4 diffrent monsters on new hc lizard, and in a old hc dk spawn its not even 10 with summons such as ghoul and imp.

Youre so pro and you asked on a x 2 server for at least x 10 until lvl 400 :smartass: :D

What the €@ck... using forum should be forbidden for nbs like you...

Said the guy who play NO-PVP after got kick out from pvp for playing too bad, this is what they told me . You just paid transfer, WEAK ... i will ignore you, you are too good, thats why you are killing PVE all the time. Nerd

Keep your hunted ass far from here :)
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
2nd October 2023 10:14:17

This lie about me being hunted is a nice try :D
Unfortunately for your narration I have never played pharos, when I have started playing Zezenia 3 years ago there were already lvls 600 on pharos with one 700+, from my point of view (and couple millions people that are choosing non pvp instead of pvp servers in diffrent games) it was pointless to start playing on a 5 people online pvp server with such high levels. So "they" told you wrong, but I am wondering if "they" even exist or they are just voice in your head ;)
Ranger Warrior God
Player

Pharos
Level 273
Mage
2nd October 2023 10:25:52

Make some honor for your name and keep Silence,

Get back to your no-pvp world :) probably you f@t and nerd, just come here to talk a bunch of no sense and at the final you just confirmed that MOST cave are useless, with the new HC thing,

You just going around spiting non-sense you not even never played everath, you telling me that you have a bunch of caves better than at the final you have 0 proffs and just keep saying about the new caves, get the fuc@ out retard.
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
2nd October 2023 12:17:16

Man you are so pathetic I cant find proper words...

I have not confirmed anything you would like to, but you are confirming all the time that you dont have any arguments that have sense... only blababla insults, fat, nerd, I thought it was out of fashion 10 years ago... But level of your statements is even lower than your skill in game (or should I say lack of skill, wooden hands etc).

Hole up in the only place you can handle which is ice golems, watch out for evil ent with skull which can 1 hit you <hahaha>
Game is becoming all the time easier, and still there are some losers that cant handle it...
Ranger Warrior God
Player

Pharos
Level 273
Mage
2nd October 2023 13:01:40

First you came to my post calling me retard than you can´t handle curse, right after you do first,

Second of course will be easy for you NO-PVP you just killing sprites and computer algorithm on you screen XD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD no way

Just confirming you f@t and nerd, you start the thing than try to be a little girl playing the victim

Nice try, monster killer XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAH SO FUN
Silencerxz
Player

Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
2nd October 2023 13:46:10

Hey tuff 230 pyro, I would like to remind you who started cry topic, and it is about killing not even dangerous pixel ice golem... you play so tuff but after your death on the most easiest hc spawn you almost quitrage... dont play big man now if you are pu**y for real... better go back your ice golems instead of crying here, nobody normal care about your imaginated problems you little fa@@ot
Ranger Warrior God
Player

Pharos
Level 273
Mage
2nd October 2023 15:12:00

Quoting Silencerxz:
Hey tuff 230 pyro, I would like to remind you who started cry topic, and it is about killing not even dangerous pixel ice golem... you play so tuff but after your death on the most easiest hc spawn you almost quitrage... dont play big man now if you are pu**y for real... better go back your ice golems instead of crying here, nobody normal care about your imaginated problems you little fa@@ot

U get mad even more hahaha nerd, monster killer &#129315;&#129315;&#129315;&#129315;&#129315;&#129315; poor f@t guy, cry little girl, what u gonna do? Report me? Hahaha
1 2 3