1 2
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
21st October 2023 04:56:22

I really feel so sorry for this group of Brazilians from xp delicia who need urgent psychiatric help. The mental problems of shadow rox and company are very big. They should ban the ip of this group of players permanently. nothing to the game, rather it is destroyed by his team, he was the one who created the kazebot, they are a group of people with mental disorders who without cheats do not know how to play, what a shame, it makes me very sad to see these failed people play
Cream Wargod
Player

Pharos
Level 200
Mage
21st October 2023 06:58:55

Quoting Tutti Fruto:
We are just hunting, you guys are luring, pushing and throwing barrels. Stop lie please.

i have video proof , we boost magus you guys boost yaghan barbarian , then all died and come to spawn .

Grief is an offense you guys made us waste coins when we asked you to leave .

One day a GM will be on at night and dont cry when you take banido .
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
21st October 2023 12:10:24

Vnzl must pay their rent...
I wouldnt take any advices from this dudes...
We're ALL know about their storys and actions...
From me, ballinghan and their Many "misterious and random friends" steal from me and I lost the count..(funny part is the dude always trying to chat with the GM, what is not proibited but its funny to realize).

And they keep saying thats not me
Thats somebody Else
At the end the day they ARE ALL friends who live for this game.
Just accept what your choices made w ya guys.
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
21st October 2023 15:36:59

We return to the racial issue and that is what I am referring to. Son, you criticize without knowing. I finished my university studies at 24 years old. I have a professional career. I spend more than $100 on games that for me are luxuries because I have an excellent economic situation. You come to criticize and talk about a social political problem about a game, you are sick in the head at least until you review a consultation with the doctor because the truth is you can see the mental problems you have. Let's go back to the same thing please GM seeing the behavior of XP delight's attitude be followed and hunted let the GM viper come back against XP delight this is already disgusting that people with such mental disabilities are making the game sick with their 5 year old attitude and with comments crying crying but night falls and they live working pushing throwing barrels in no pvp and wasting time they are a disgusting community who live in constant bans they should ban their IP address so that they never play how disgusting these people are
gm arunion
cm mercury
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
21st October 2023 15:50:10

Quoting Deixando Claro:
Vnzl must pay their rent...

These types of people should be verified and banned on IP directly so that they never play again. It is clear that it is a secondary account but talking about a political issue that has nothing to do with me due to simple nationality does not have any type of argument, it is like getting my roots because theoretically I have Spanish nationality because of my parents but directly insulting someone has nothing to do with the topic or making a stupid comment because if that's why my country of origin (Spain) is much better than the disgusting people that come out from Brazil that only serve to insult for no reason and without reason as I said comments x from people who have nothing to do with and who live to cry GM please do something with these disgusting people without education or studies
gm arunion
cm mercury
Deixando Claro
Player

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
21st October 2023 19:03:31

University dude and cannot interpretate an simple discussions... You ARE mad because we ARE right.
You have friends who does and did bad things... Lied many times to me on Everath. Pharos. Just because im Brazilian lol...
And i play alone this game. No guild. Just global friend of the internet and Zezenia.
With an clear adventure beign good to who ARE sharing with me.
You guys play with interests, lie about loots and drops never given any... Just to think you have any smartness in this years.
Stop taking a big shame, you cant fool anyone Else anymore.
Bellinghan
Player

Zera
Level 200
Mage
22nd October 2023 14:39:50

are we right??? friend you are stupid with all the desire there are 3 teams currently against xp delight because they do not know how to live if it is not with bot or macro without that they are useless there are 3 different teams more than 5 different nationalities against the same Brazilian guild because they only know how to play with cheats, no one wants them in the game, love yourself and value yourself a little friend, what you give me hurts and makes me sad in the game, thank you
1 2