Kortnus
Premium

Zera
Level 24
Ranger
25th December 2023 09:31:13

Quoting Puui Tui:
It's not as easy as you think get 400 points in cronus :smartass:

Exactly. And u getting only bow with +0.6 dmg or wand with +0.4dmg than regular weapon. This task should be upgraded long time ago and maked better weapon or making lvl 500+ avaible making hard task.
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
26th December 2023 21:55:59 (Last edited 26th December 2023 21:56:16)

Quoting Kortnus:
Almost 3 weeks left. you will make it.

THANK YOU, FRAULEIN.........

FOR YOUR EVER SO INSPIRING SUPPORT TO HELP ME, YET AGAIN, ACHIEVE THE UNCHIEVABLE!!!!!!!

BY ULTIMATELY BEING THE FIRST TO GAIN OVER 9000 OF EACH 4K ITEM ON PHAROS!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Kortnus
Premium

Zera
Level 24
Ranger
26th December 2023 23:32:40

Quoting Deadpool:

Quoting Kortnus:
Almost 3 weeks left. you will make it.

THANK YOU, FRAULEIN.........

FOR YOUR EVER SO INSPIRING SUPPORT TO HELP ME, YET AGAIN, ACHIEVE THE UNCHIEVABLE!!!!!!!

BY ULTIMATELY BEING THE FIRST TO GAIN OVER 9000 OF EACH 4K ITEM ON PHAROS!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WoW :smartass:
Congratulations :)
You are my hero since now 8)
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
27th December 2023 06:57:03

Quoting Nameless:
Quoting Shadowzin:
Por que vocês da Ely têm tanta 'inveja' ou algo parecido, sempre querendo ter tudo, enquanto as outras pessoas não podem ter nada? Já venho percebendo isso há algum tempo... Espero que você entenda que não foi um ataque, mas sim uma crítica construtiva.

Cara, eu consigo as coisas pelo que o jogo proporciona, quests.. hunts e afins.
Não abuso de uma falha (sim, a staff já disse que é uma falha_ pra estragar o jogo.
Se você pensa diferente, ótimo. Mas lembre-se a própria staff disse que é uma falha.

Não entendo onde esta minha inveja. É inveja querer que gente suja não destrua o jogo? pensamento diferente é sempre bem vindo, mas usar de falhas do jogo é no mínimo falta de índole.

Obrigado.

Juro que esqueci de responder... Eu faço o modo fácil e longo; ganho 1 ponto. No nível 30, ganha-se 3.3 pontos. Então, chega a ser injusto eu ganhar só 1 ponto

Eles tiveram o trabalho de fazer as task

Eu não vou perder meu tempo fazendo uma tarefa por um ponto; também não vou perder meu tempo subindo para o lvl 30.
Eu deixaria um personagem por pessoa levar os pontos.
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
4th January 2024 20:53:19 (Last edited 4th January 2024 20:57:49)

Someone is really mad Hahahahahah

cry cry cry..

Man, i dont play this game anymore.. you can be the first one.. at least the character that you probably use to abuse of bug task wont get any reward.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

6th January 2024 08:58:43

Quoting Nameless:

I just see those people who made alot of tasks points in a lvl 30 dying and canceling is now getting lvl as nothing happend.

Hi,

People who abused the challenge boost point system by doing low level tasks, dying and then taking another free task at under level 30 etc. will not be eligible to transfer points when the season ends. Most of these players were warned about this long time ago.

The list of transferable items will be released soon including information how to prepare for the transfer.

-Mercury
Arabe Poeta Sinistro
Premium

Elysium
Level 411
Warrior
6th January 2024 21:00:49

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Nameless:

I just see those people who made alot of tasks points in a lvl 30 dying and canceling is now getting lvl as nothing happend.

Hi,

People who abused the challenge boost point system by doing low level tasks, dying and then taking another free task at under level 30 etc. will not be eligible to transfer points when the season ends. Most of these players were warned about this long time ago.

The list of transferable items will be released soon including information how to prepare for the transfer.

-Mercury

niceee 8)
Sanoman
Premium

Elysium
Level 937
Mage
6th January 2024 21:59:22

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Nameless:

Hi,

-Mercury

Good afternoon, those who are still among the living always appear XD
Lagatrixo
Premium

Zera
Level 201
Ranger
6th January 2024 22:27:42

Quoting CM Mercury:

Hi,

-Mercury

Good to hear that and good to see you back. Now i can be more calmer :)
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
7th January 2024 01:19:47

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Nameless:

Hi,

-Mercury

I have a friend who wasted alot of time making tasks in the RIGHT way to someone come and try to be smart like that.

Thank you! xD
1 2