1 2
O Purificador
Premium

Elysium
Level 77
Warrior
2nd January 2024 04:37:43

Two pictures are worth a thousand words...

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

?????????????????????????????
Nameless
Premium

Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
2nd January 2024 05:33:16

Forever afk....
Deixando Claro
Premium

Pharos
Level 202
Mage
2nd January 2024 06:17:17

This dude @O purificador deserves an Medal.

R Maldoso should get a forever ban IP

(Kazebot is legit trash)
R Maldoso
Premium

Elysium
Level 549
Warrior
2nd January 2024 13:58:21

My account is constantly being hacked, and the person keeps lying and trying to get me banned! Be careful with soul annihilator guys, friend of nameless Known as Bruno and Emanuele
Soul Annihilator
Premium

Elysium
Level 299
Warrior
2nd January 2024 14:35:52

I sold all my items and stopped playing months ago. I am known by several players, and they all know that I stopped playing. Where are you trying to go with this? Moreover, if you claim to have been "hacked," why didn't you change your account password to resolve the issue? And now you're connected to it... Are you sure you were actually hacked, or are you just making excuses because a screenshot of your profile ended up on the forum?

It's been a long time since you've been making false claims and talking about my name in the game with other people... You should have a more mature attitude and own up to the mistakes you make, my friend, or else seek medical help; you seem to have mental disorders.
Arsi
Premium

Elysium
Level 502
Mage
2nd January 2024 15:11:32

I do not want to give any wrong judgement.
BUT...
There is something suspicious in R Maldoso movement and behavour in game.
Luisvasquez
Premium

Pharos
Level 634
Mage
2nd January 2024 17:30:02

They talk as if it made a lot of difference, the creators of kazebot all team de law and archerxz used the program to upload ranger and magicians afk and they were never banned, the only account they banned was the sete for afk along with itzal and the pyromancer at that time lv 1000 all the accounts were played in the same second and the staff did nothing only the paladin banned him because it was not that important the game is already completely sold to the staff they do what they want and it has always been like this 70% of Brazilians live doing scams and then they play the victim as always and they believe that they have contributed a lot to the game, that can be seen in the statistics.
zera did not dominate when they made a wave of bans the brs lost
novus 2 lost same reasons
titan only server where the moderators were not so active and they were left doing shit and ben qarassih with 10000 makers lv 1 to bother the exp of all the players and use of bot only reason why he won
everesth lost because they couldn't continue with the afk full boots scam
cronus same thing watch the last 5 videos of natural team xp delicia does not dominate without the use of bots every server they play loses if their bots
and they wait until the end of the season to test their macros, if not, keep an eye on accounts like this for 3 months in a row.
godlike
tokan sado
They are accounts that handle 100% macro use
and they vary when to use kazebot
by macro they banned newval guillerme the game rotted and will never have growth only brazilian children believe they make the game better but they are u cancer, stop playing and dedicate yourself to other things you will see how your lives improve there is no attention from the game when the laws of the game are imposed and 100% are applied and it will only serve now this game is a beta version
Demiiurge
Premium

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
2nd January 2024 20:11:40

Bruno X Emanuele, also known in the past as Bruno Tavares, is a poor thief and scammer. Formerly, he used the alias 'I'm the Bear' on Discord. Some time ago, I was searching for a bot for Cateroide's OT, and when I joined the bot's Discord, this individual, using the same name as always, was the owner. I decided not to take any risks, especially since there was a report in the Zezenia Online Brasil group accusing him of stealing from a player with a good reputation in the group, and he did not defend himself at any point.

Today, I searched again and found his Discord once more. However, this time, he has created a bot for Zezenia. It is likely that the accused person from the previous incident is using a program infected with spyware. I'm not sure if Bruno is still a thief nowadays, but if he is, he has probably honed his skills in social engineering. I strongly recommend the staff to bring back GM Quillon or GM Viper to prevent the emergence of another seed of evil
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
2nd January 2024 20:13:39

Quoting Nameless:
Forever afk....

Lembra que eu falei para você sobre inveja? 90% dos jogadores só querem que as pessoas sejam banidas... está na hora de vocês mudarem.
Shadowzin
Premium

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
2nd January 2024 20:16:35

Quoting Luisvasquez:
They talk as if it made a lot of difference, the creators of kazebot all team de law and archerxz used the program to upload ranger and magicians afk and they were never banned, the only account they banned was the sete for afk along with itzal and the pyromancer at that time lv 1000 all the accounts were played in the same second and the staff did nothing only the paladin banned him because it was not that important the game is already completely sold to the staff they do what they want and it has always been like this 70% of Brazilians live doing scams and then they play the victim as always and they believe that they have contributed a lot to the game, that can be seen in the statistics.
zera did not dominate when they made a wave of bans the brs lost
novus 2 lost same reasons
titan only server where the moderators were not so active and they were left doing shit and ben qarassih with 10000 makers lv 1 to bother the exp of all the players and use of bot only reason why he won
everesth lost because they couldn't continue with the afk full boots scam
cronus same thing watch the last 5 videos of natural team xp delicia does not dominate without the use of bots every server they play loses if their bots
and they wait until the end of the season to test their macros, if not, keep an eye on accounts like this for 3 months in a row.
godlike
tokan sado
They are accounts that handle 100% macro use
and they vary when to use kazebot
by macro they banned newval guillerme the game rotted and will never have growth only brazilian children believe they make the game better but they are u cancer, stop playing and dedicate yourself to other things you will see how your lives improve there is no attention from the game when the laws of the game are imposed and 100% are applied and it will only serve now this game is a beta version

Feel free to bring your team to Pharos. Anything outside of that will be considered whining."
1 2