8th January 2024 09:38:49
Zezenia Season Five is almost through! Here is a list of questions & answers on what will happen after the season ends:
End of Season
The season ends on January 11th, 2024. At this time the server will shut down, and characters will become transferable to Elysium, Pharos or Zera. The Season Points Shop will be open for business with brand new and familiar deals on Outfit Scrolls, Pet Scrolls, Premium Items & more!
To make sure that you’re ready to transfer, complete the following steps:
Redeem any seasonal rewards including season points from NPC Rewardo outside the Ellaria depot.
Deposit any gold in your inventory or house into the bank.
Transfering a character to a new Game World will have the following effects:
The level of the character is capped to level 200 regardless of the level on Cronus or destination world.
The skills of each character are capped at level 100. The magic level of each character is capped at level 75.
Inventory items are wiped with the exception of transferable items listed below.
Bank gold is converted to noble Zezenian coins at a rate of 300 000 gold to one coin.
Season Points are deposited to your account and available for use on the Season Points Shop.
Collected Challenge Points will be multiplied by 10x and become available account wide.
- Gold and cash is lost and must be deposited to the bank beforehand.
- Items available from the Premium Shop, including Premium Cards, Outfit & Pet Scrolls, Experience Boosts, Dungeon Tickets...
- Any item marked as “Collectible” type.
- Any other rare collectibles such as dolls, trophies, streamer rewards, event rewards, etc.
- Any seasonal reward items.
- Any container items, including quivers.
- Zezenium ore balance is preserved.
The full list of transferable items can be found here.
Challenge Points Transfer
It has come to the staff’s attention that some characters have abused the training task system to gain Challenge Points in an unfair manner. These characters will not be eligible to transfer their Challenge Points.