1 2 3
Majo A
Premium

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
15 days 19 hours ago (Last edited 15 days 13 hours ago)

How can I invite somebody to my house? I recently purchased a house but I cannot work how the inviting works.
Also in items that boost your "loot" how does that work? does it boost the chance of items or the chance of the items you loot to be rarer (epic etc)
Also how can I know how many achievement points are necessary for each boss? I tried to go for some boss and it said I don't have enough achievement points
Manta
Player

Elysium
Level 51
Mage
15 days 5 hours ago

Quoting Majo A:
How can I invite somebody to my house? I recently purchased a house but I cannot work how the inviting works.
Also in items that boost your "loot" how does that work? does it boost the chance of items or the chance of the items you loot to be rarer (epic etc)
Also how can I know how many achievement points are necessary for each boss? I tried to go for some boss and it said I don't have enough achievement points

-To invite someone to your house, type "/house" and enter in the names you want.
-Loot Boost works like this, it increases the rate at which items are looted. (Don't think it matters on the enchantment on them), just the "Rate" increases of finding items.
-About boss and achievement points. I think all bosses are 300 points required.
Majo A
Premium

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
14 days 16 hours ago

thank you so much!
Majo A
Premium

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
10 days 3 hours ago

Hey @staff I did not see any rule forbidding multiclient, is it legal then being in 2 chars at the same time in the same server?
I have a rogue and a paladin so i thought i might exp with share exp with split screen.
I look forward to your reply,
J
Razotto Xan
Premium

Elysium
Level 44
Ranger
10 days 2 hours ago

Yes, of course you can do it :D There are about 5 people in this game and all characters are multiclients. Have a nice game ;)
Majo A
Premium

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
9 days 7 hours ago

I was hoping any gm would get back to me either via email or in here i guess ill make a new topic
1 2 3