Show staff replies in this thread
20 days 20 hours ago CM Mercury View post »
Doney
Player

Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
29 days 13 hours ago

Is this game after 16 years finally dead?

I miss the good old days in this game, I remember when I first started at Tipitaka 2009, never played any game like this, first experience and it was the best thing I ever saw.
Seems like zezenia current situation has more about players than the game staff, over the years we have gotten such a toxic community, mostly, brs, that always abuse of destructive behavior or cheating...
I have a simple question for them, was it worth to make the last sigh zezenia had to survive fail? That's not about any sides of war, but abusing of bugs, luring, spawn stealing and buff wasting made a whole active team be pissed off and quit.
Maybe we would now have a good war going on? who knows?
But that's not just about the BR community, many of the old player are in a sort of way cry babies, can't lose anything, except the game they like or love?
Look to zezenia now, 30 players online in 3 servers during the day, Zera had 0 players online for the whole day today.
I know no one gives a fuck to what i say or have said here, but, for me it's just so sad to see the game i grow up with end like this.
Blackmoor
Premium

Zera
Level 127
Warrior
29 days 6 hours ago

It's not like nobody gives a fuck what you say.
I've also grown up playin Zez from 2008, with all my heart. It's a shame that the game is stuck with no content for ages.
Big love tho

Xoxo
Blackmore
Perma Dead
Premium

Zera
Level 200
Mage
29 days 6 hours ago

The game has been dead for a long time, it's the same few of us that play each seasonal and thats it.
This is what happens when it had a owner who couldn't care less then sold it to another one who cared even less than the first.
It's sad to see when even low pop OT servers have better admins/communication than this. It could have been a good game but I think that time has long passed.
Ajama
Premium

Pharos
Level 15
Ranger
29 days 3 hours ago

Most players always comes back for temporary fun, what does this actually mean?
I bet most players do enjoy the game, but its just temporary due to the lack of development.

New players would enjoy the game til they realise the game is not even balanced between classes after all these years. That is ridiculous to most people, a balanced game would be top priority for any game out there, otherwise people would just lose hope and quit like what happens in zezenia.

Just taking these things into consideration makes it very easy to realise what zezenia needs, more development and balancing. Should they listen to every forum suggestion? Ofcourse not, but most makes sense and they know that as well.

Its on the zezenia team, if they lack time for real, atleast release smaller updates every now and then which covers whats actually a problem right now, new things like content can be worked on aside of this and released in time, otherwise the game looks out of development and thats not attractive at all.

GL & HF
Dipsomaniac
Premium

Pharos
Level 17
Mage
28 days 19 hours ago

Something I noticed after trying the game some after 10+ years of not playing is the lack of a updated wiki, there used to be zezenium etc with all the info you needed but now you gotta google like crazy and hope you find an old forum thread or youtube video if you want hints where to go on a quest which makes it really hard for people to do anything in the game except hunt golems and buy eq on market.
Mafu Baru
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Ranger
28 days 42 minutes ago

the owner of game is DEAD, when the server payment expire, que the game will close
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
27 days 1 hour ago (Last edited 27 days 1 hour ago)

I REMEMBER MY FIRST TIME WINNING ZEZENIA

#EASYGAME

P.S. REMEMBERING DONEY,
THE BEST PLAYER ANYONE WOULD WANT ON THEIR TEAM ;) :D

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Ilj
Premium

Pharos
Level 195
Ranger
23 days 21 hours ago

Quoting Mafu Baru:
the owner of game is DEAD, when the server payment expire, que the game will close

That is true? How do you have this information?

I started playing again after more than 6~8 years away, I've been having fun with the game, exploring the map, I know very little about the territory of Zezenia and as mentioned above, it's very difficult to play without a wiki to help.

If this news of the game owner's death is true, the GMs should speak out, but I think this is fake news.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

20 days 20 hours ago

Hi,

FAKE NEWS!

But in all seriousness, the owner of the game is not dead. Development continues and hopefully we will have a good summer update :)

-Mercury
Demiiurge
Premium

Elysium
Level 30
Warrior
20 days 20 hours ago

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

FAKE NEWS!

But in all seriousness, the owner of the game is not dead. Development continues and hopefully we will have a good summer update :)

-Mercury

Faz o L
1 2