1 2
Zdupcevic
Player

Pharos
Level 8
Mage
2nd January 2012 16:55:26 (Last edited 2nd January 2012 16:57:37)

As we have very empty libraries but surely a few talented writers among our community, we thought it considerable to create a board where everybody can publish his very own writings. Who knows, perhaps some are good enough to put an end to our empty libraries? Everybody is free to write here and criticise other people's work.

What you write about is up yourself. Be it about your view of an existing town or area, a recent hunt, an adventure of yourself, or even random texts about skills such as shooting arrows with a bow, or perhaps also spells? It's all up to anyone! Of course, if your work is considered good enough to get in, you will be rewarded with gold!
Aiam
Player

Elysium
Level 106
Warrior
2nd January 2012 20:29:04

Awesome initiative, gogo Cath!
Princess
Player

Platon
Level 13
Ranger
4th January 2012 02:40:00

I like the newly organized forum :)
+1
Zdupcevic
Player

Pharos
Level 8
Mage
9th January 2012 20:10:03

Princess is back! :O
Warrior Of Beco
Player

Elysium
Level 88
Warrior
28th September 2012 19:18:15 (Last edited 28th September 2012 19:19:34)

Aaah. I'm brazilian and i have not the "Write english skilll" leveled kkkk.
Sooo, nice, i'll follow the posts of the writers.
(Now I saw the date ... I thought it was a release kk) Sorry.
Zdupcevic
Player

Pharos
Level 8
Mage
18th October 2012 23:28:35 (Last edited 18th October 2012 23:30:53)

I don't know if anyone still remembers this, but we're still giving out gold in exchange for stories for our libararies, and if somebody does well, he also has the chance to eventually receive the Elder Sage rank and directly work with us on future writings for the game. Not only will you be able to contribute to the game, receive gold and participiate in the Elder Sage forum, you will also get to know what will happen in future updates way before they are going to be launched, especially since you'll be writing texts for it, which would means you already need knowledge about coming continents/towns/npcs/lore/anything to do that successfully.
Pazuzu
Player

Elysium
Level 81
Warrior
20th November 2012 16:25:25

Wow, it is a opportunity!
Xee
Player

Pharos
Level 14
Mage
20th November 2012 18:04:34

In the deep deep South, there were a boy with name Isopet, but Iso wasn't normal boy for his ages, he didn't had any friends, as other boys got, even he had no mother or father, grandma or grandpa, he was alone in this big world, slept on street, was eating from other people's garbage, was cleaning himself into underground station, and much more... A man would stand that but for boys like Iso, there are small chances to live in these conditions. Isopet's age is not known till now, so let me say you his age, where he lived, and how did he lose his parents.

In 1956, there was a war on Iso's island, Saknarel. Isopet had a father who worked for him and his mother, which was also working all day and all night, but she didn't been paid for that, but she had a home, her work was tailoring and she worked whole month, for one small home for her, her husband and her son Isopet. Patrick, Iso's father was making best knives on island, and got pretty well paid for that, atleast more than enough for him... But that more than enough one day become not enough... Patrick had to give Saknarel 50% of his money per month... Patrick had no other choice, so he decided to fight for Saknarel's army... Saknarel's army sent Patrick to world Nyrathia and while Patrick was deciding, Leona, Iso's mother find out that she got cancer. Isopet had no idea about these situations in his family because he was spending his whole day into woods, looking up to 1 tree, he thought that tree is magic and if he find it, drink water from that, he will gain special spells from nature, he wanted and thought he'll become a Shaman... But let's go back to Patrick, Leona told Patrick that she got cancer and she got 5-6 days of life. Patrick promised Leona that he will find a cure for her cancer. One night when the wolves are hunting, when the moon was shining, Patrick went to find alchemy into wood. He found it and found cure for cancer. Patrick was going back but at the road he met Saknarel's army, they told him to go with them, there is no other choice, he can not decide will he go or not, he had to. Patrick tried to explain them that he will come into army as soon as hi bring cure to his wife Leona, but army didn't listened to him, they thought he's telling lies and he will run away. They used force to bring Patrick to army........

Will be contuined it's supposted to be a film for Isopet but I told you a bit of story, writted now with some grammar mistakes but who cares xD
Etchebeur
Player

Platon
Level 4
Mage
28th December 2012 22:24:11

The writing corner is dead?
Razor Blade
Player

Pharos
Level 104
Mage