Show staff replies in this thread
23rd March 2018 15:53:40 GM Quillon View post »
23rd March 2018 19:21:43 GM Quillon View post »
L Sete
Player

Pharos
Level 626
Warrior
22nd January 2021 00:56:59 (Last edited 22nd January 2021 01:03:36)

Quoting Gudalik:

killing harris 10x is not an accomplishment XD
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
22nd January 2021 14:38:11 (Last edited 22nd January 2021 16:46:51)

Do you really insult my rl life lol?

Why u cant play after 21 mate ?

People who paid are safe untill they do something like the ones who started to hunt again with hunted people.

U guys left me, u can do nothing to me in game so u gonna insult my rl life, funny small guy.

U call me two-faced? what about you u were asslicking me when we were same team now u gonna insult my rl xDDDDDDD

Its game not rl life and thats maybe even better for you.
Mamrot
Premium

Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
22nd January 2021 15:17:09 (Last edited 22nd January 2021 16:47:13)

i agree with his life, im a psychologist so can see peoples who reacts their rl life frustration in game for example killing me because i didnt agree with him on forum , lol this person destroying pharaos killing whoever he want just because hes bored lol , if you all want to have a better zezenia we have to ban and kick from the game people like him, also when he bought this character just ban forever and you will see pharaos communication will be growing up
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
22nd January 2021 15:38:58

Quoting Gudalik:

Nice to see a frag compilation again.
How's life?
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
22nd January 2021 15:48:51

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:

How's life?

Just ask Optimus or Mamrot xD
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
22nd January 2021 15:53:43

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Optimussss:
alinor I really feel sorry for you. you had a difficult childhood I'm sorry. are you surprised that you are not doing well in your personal life? Who could stand with you the most duplicitous Pole I know? Just like you robbed Agron's team. everyone knows that it is you, just like now you deceived people who paid out :) I just regret you: D

i agree with his life, im a psychologist so can see peoples who reacts their rl life frustration in game for example killing me because i didnt agree with him on forum , lol this person destroying pharaos killing whoever he want just because hes bored lol , if you all want to have a better zezenia we have to ban and kick from the game people like him, also when he bought this character just ban forever and you will see pharaos communication will be growing up

I didnt break any of official game rule why should i be "banned or kicked" from game?
Jigge
Player

Pharos
Level 767
Warrior
22nd January 2021 16:09:15

Dear Alinor,

As I said to you, most of the time it’s really nice person to play with you, but when you’re getting emotional, you’re changing so much, that instead of fun, it’s stressful atmosphere and I thinking just to logout.
As probably you know, I had two breaks in the game mostly due to negativity, and I think nowadays we all have enough bad experiences due to word craziness.

So, the main reason why people left is the fact that we are here to have fun, and enjoy the game with you as a leader.

I respect your pvp skills and not going to insult you, because most of the time you’re ready great companion to play with.

I don’t have so strong feelings like hate to enemies, yes I’m not fan of caste, after everything what happened, but at the end of the day is just a game, so I really don’t think that we should copy his strategy and keep the server only for one team. As we all see, it’s even not good for winners, the get bored and stopped actively playing as well.

I know that you’re playing to fight and this makes you happy, but try to understand that some people are finding other things to enjoy the game. I really like to help others and that’s making me return to the game every day.

Is it worth to bully people around? The community of this game is so little, so why to kill them and discourage to play? It wouldn’t be more funny to have more players and then start some fight with equal chances to win the battle.
Did we not complain, that caste team have higher levels and more people? Situation changed, so maybe it’s a great time to show that dominating guild is supporting the game and by positivity and being just nice to lower and weaker levels, so we will see more and more people coming and what is even more important staying in the game.

I hope that game will grow, but it’s also in our hands.

Regards,
Botisss
Gudalik
Player

Pharos
Level 118
Mage
22nd January 2021 16:24:30

Quoting Botisss:
Dear Alinor,

As I said to you, most of the time it’s really nice person to play with you, but when you’re getting emotional, you’re changing so much, that instead of fun, it’s stressful atmosphere and I thinking just to logout.
As probably you know, I had two breaks in the game mostly due to negativity, and I think nowadays we all have enough bad experiences due to word craziness.

So, the main reason why people left is the fact that we are here to have fun, and enjoy the game with you as a leader.

I respect your pvp skills and not going to insult you, because most of the time you’re ready great companion to play with.

I don’t have so strong feelings like hate to enemies, yes I’m not fan of caste, after everything what happened, but at the end of the day is just a game, so I really don’t think that we should copy his strategy and keep the server only for one team. As we all see, it’s even not good for winners, the get bored and stopped actively playing as well.

I know that you’re playing to fight and this makes you happy, but try to understand that some people are finding other things to enjoy the game. I really like to help others and that’s making me return to the game every day.

Is it worth to bully people around? The community of this game is so little, so why to kill them and discourage to play? It wouldn’t be more funny to have more players and then start some fight with equal chances to win the battle.
Did we not complain, that caste team have higher levels and more people? Situation changed, so maybe it’s a great time to show that dominating guild is supporting the game and by positivity and being just nice to lower and weaker levels, so we will see more and more people coming and what is even more important staying in the game.

I hope that game will grow, but it’s also in our hands.

Regards,
Botisss

No one died without reason thats my answer also I dont know also how u wanted to help people if u were at war. U help Them only be hunted by your enemies. People exping and helping people involved in war Then they cry they are hunted. Also would be diffrent story if u Tell me u going to do something like that. Also people left to your guild. The ones who wanted Play and thats why I and other people started to Play cuz we wanted to help Them be able to play. But what ever it all started 2 Days ago when u refused to help me and u start speak with me I did something to you.
Godzilla
Premium

Pharos
Level 576
Mage
22nd January 2021 17:31:48

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:

How's life?

I dont deal with that drama, how's life?
Rangerzinzla
Player

Novus
Level 16
Ranger
22nd January 2021 17:56:22

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:

How's life?

I dont deal with that drama, how's life?

Question not to me, but if you want to know what's up here, you can read below.

At 26.12 I have invested 150 EUR at Ether. Got over 300 EUR right now.

Any chars for sale?
« First
40 41 42 43 44
Last »