1 2 3 4 5
Last »
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
1st December 2016 15:26:02 (Last edited 1st December 2016 15:44:51)

Quoting Isak Sworder:
but if staff wanna show they don't care about the game and the people...let them do so.

I Still can't decide if K-Z doesn't care or doesn't know how to manage the game. Probably a little of both.

Anyways to add one or two things to the list:

1. Need much much better teaser information for updates, even small ones. Add some story to it to make it interesting. We added these Lince Ghosts and Unholy Dreadlords etc and there is absolutely 0 backstory or reason or anything.. One common thing you see in almost every single game is there is a story to make it fun and interesting. Zezenia lost this long long ago.

2. More random side quests. Kill Tasks, Brewing Tasks, Exploring Tasks, History tasks especially at lower levels to keep the game fun and involved.

3. Let me pull from another game here... I always loved unique spawns. We have enraged monsters but I would love to see another level of it. Add an even more random spawn monster that has a changed sprite and a MUCH higher chance of loot. Maybe even some unique item that usually only higher level monsters drop or decoration items.
--- This even further rewards those that actually play the game.
--- It also makes the monotonous grind have a sudden exciting factor with chance of something cool.

4. Update Dungeons (This was supposed to be done already)

5. Outfits. It is amazing the time people will spend in a game to get a simple outfit addon. I am one of those people. Just do it already!

6. We don't need more map additions IMO. It is plenty big, we got plenty of monsters. Make what we have more interesting with stories, added quests, new tilesets, small map changes, and so on.

There are so many people willing to contribute to this game with graphics, roleplaying stories, development ideas, etc... it is sad to see it mostly go all unused.

People would literally write all the quest dialogue, with unqiue story, detailed locations, and draw an item for the reward, and give it to for FREE. lol
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
2nd December 2016 14:32:55

Quoting Zaza:
Quoting Isak Sworder:
but if staff wanna show they don't care about the game and the people...let them do so.

I Still can't decide if K-Z doesn't care or doesn't know how to manage the game. Probably a little of both.

Anyways to add one or two things to the list:

1. Need much much better teaser information for updates, even small ones. Add some story to it to make it interesting. We added these Lince Ghosts and Unholy Dreadlords etc and there is absolutely 0 backstory or reason or anything.. One common thing you see in almost every single game is there is a story to make it fun and interesting. Zezenia lost this long long ago.

2. More random side quests. Kill Tasks, Brewing Tasks, Exploring Tasks, History tasks especially at lower levels to keep the game fun and involved.

3. Let me pull from another game here... I always loved unique spawns. We have enraged monsters but I would love to see another level of it. Add an even more random spawn monster that has a changed sprite and a MUCH higher chance of loot. Maybe even some unique item that usually only higher level monsters drop or decoration items.
--- This even further rewards those that actually play the game.
--- It also makes the monotonous grind have a sudden exciting factor with chance of something cool.

4. Update Dungeons (This was supposed to be done already)

5. Outfits. It is amazing the time people will spend in a game to get a simple outfit addon. I am one of those people. Just do it already!

6. We don't need more map additions IMO. It is plenty big, we got plenty of monsters. Make what we have more interesting with stories, added quests, new tilesets, small map changes, and so on.

There are so many people willing to contribute to this game with graphics, roleplaying stories, development ideas, etc... it is sad to see it mostly go all unused.

People would literally write all the quest dialogue, with unqiue story, detailed locations, and draw an item for the reward, and give it to for FREE. lol

I agree with you about everything above. Staff said that there will be a rework for dungeons which should be added to the last update, more history and lore behind the teasers. The teasers they post is to easy "Hello and today we are going to add new monster blabla". But yeah thanks for your ideas and suggestions I will add it to the main list later.
----
New proposal added to the list (21)
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
3rd December 2016 17:03:00

Update
Proposal 22 has been added to the list!

Let me know what you think.
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
8th December 2016 21:51:58 (Last edited 8th December 2016 21:54:25)

Update!
Proposal 23 and 24 has been added to the list!

Check main post and let me know what you think.

Edit: Proposal 25 has been added to the list, thanks to Zaza
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
9th December 2016 17:21:17

Update!
Proposal 26 and 27 has been added to the list!

Let me know what you think.
Zekers
Player

Pharos
Level 165
Warrior
9th December 2016 17:27:30

Many of these proposals would be so easy to implement into the game and have such a big impact
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
11th December 2016 17:50:28

Update!
Proposal 28 and 29 has been added to the list!

Let me know what you think!

Quoting Bent Shaft:
Many of these proposals would be so easy to implement into the game and have such a big impact

Cheers :D indeed
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th December 2016 18:08:49 (Last edited 8th January 2018 22:16:38)

Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
12th December 2016 02:15:45 (Last edited 19th November 2018 21:23:08)

Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
13th December 2016 19:20:53

Update!
Proposal 30 and 31 has been added to the list!

Cred to Zaza for proposal 31
1 2 3 4 5
Last »