Ranger
30th March 2017 23:07:40

bumping
Isak Sworder
Player

Pharos
Level 145
Warrior
31st March 2017 23:35:09 (Last edited 31st March 2017 23:36:55)

Update [2017-04-01]
- Proposal 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 has been added to the list!
- Added "New backpacks" at proposal 8, Graphic Improvments
- Added new events
- Updated proposal 29
- Added several changes at proposal 45 "Reworks"

Cred: Lion The Warmaster, Kharab

Finally we came up to 50 proposals in this thread, thanks to the people who contributed and helped to reach this far.
Ancientt
Player

Pharos
Level 109
Ranger
1st April 2017 01:10:15

Quoting Isak Sworder:
Update [2017-04-01]
- Proposal 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 has been added to the list!
- Added "New backpacks" at proposal 8, Graphic Improvments
- Added new events
- Updated proposal 29
- Added several changes at proposal 45 "Reworks"

Cred: Lion The Warmaster, Kharab

Finally we came up to 50 proposals in this thread, thanks to the people who contributed and helped to reach this far.

:D
Horroroller
Player

Elysium
Level 9
Warrior
2nd April 2017 06:17:52

I really appreciate your work, there are a lot of inspirational ideas. Who knows, maybe...
Ancientt
Player

Pharos
Level 109
Ranger
2nd April 2017 17:18:56

Quoting Horroroller:
I really appreciate your work, there are a lot of inspirational ideas. Who knows, maybe...

:smartass::smartass::smartass:
Crumble
Player

Pharos
Level 334
Warrior
2nd April 2017 18:32:17 (Last edited 2nd April 2017 18:33:06)

*Posting some i said on new update test server forum post, that would add info to this post #41-#45 items

1. Anti-paralyze should be only for pve, or cover all slow/paralyze spells in the game like the other classes spells as the barbarian's Fearsome Cry that would rebalance the potion in terms of ''nerf'' this pot did to shaman class.

2. Secondary stats should be implemented in all (or mostly) BOSS ITEMS with different buff rate and different buff spec on random drops:
e.g. You are looking at a golden medallion (attack 0.0, defense 5.1, +1-4% magic defense).
e.g. You are looking at a golden medallion (attack 0.0, defense 5.1, +1-4% critical chance).

That could be used to balance some classes issues and buffing some more without a proper class rework, plus you would change a lil bit the system without changing the essence of the system that i think it would be good nowadays since the community has been wanting *needed* class reworks... That would be an add to #41-#45 items in this post
Nironerz
Player

Pharos
Level 303
Ranger
2nd April 2017 18:44:39

Quoting Crumble:
*Posting some i said on new update test server forum post, that would add info to this post #41-#45 items

1. Anti-paralyze should be only for pve, or cover all slow/paralyze spells in the game like the other classes spells as the barbarian's Fearsome Cry that would rebalance the potion in terms of ''nerf'' this pot did to shaman class.

2. Secondary stats should be implemented in all (or mostly) BOSS ITEMS with different buff rate and different buff spec on random drops:
e.g. You are looking at a golden medallion (attack 0.0, defense 5.1, +1-4% magic defense).
e.g. You are looking at a golden medallion (attack 0.0, defense 5.1, +1-4% critical chance).

That could be used to balance some classes issues and buffing some more without a proper class rework, plus you would change a lil bit the system without changing the essence of the system that i think it would be good nowadays since the community has been wanting *needed* class reworks... That would be an add to #41-#45 items in this post

I think this wouldn't be possible with how low the drop rate is, If I camp the boss and after a week get a medalion with +1% it would be like getting kicked in the nuts, maybe if they made the drops a lot more common then yeah maybe.
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
2nd April 2017 20:23:47

Quoting Horroroller:

Good to see interest from staff on it. Thank you. Congratz Isak Sworder
Ancientt
Player

Pharos
Level 109
Ranger
9th April 2017 15:58:51

BUMPING
BUMPING
Lion The Warmaster
Player

Elysium
Level 143
Warrior
12th April 2017 14:45:47

Those sprites have something in common: Zezenia Online Forum ScreenshotZezenia Online Forum ScreenshotZezenia Online Forum ScreenshotZezenia Online Forum ScreenshotZezenia Online Forum ScreenshotZezenia Online Forum ScreenshotZezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Accessories... I think that could be cool if we can custom our clothes/outfits and have a secondary menu to choose accessories outfits... Weapons, capes, shields, rods, bow, spears... lot of stuff could me implement.

Ty :smartass:
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »