Close Call
Player

Pharos
Level 170
Mage
25th May 2015 17:54:57

Awesome job, K-z.

I'm excited for major update :)!

By the way that new hair style looks ugly xD . Keep the good work!

Hue Call
Pina Wl
Player

Platon
Level 140
Mage
25th May 2015 22:25:34

Quoting K-Zodron:
Did you guys even read the teaser post? The new loss recovery system has nothing do with item loss, blessings or premium cards.

k-z the problem isnt the penality, the problem if 10 people attacj you, only one guys ill waste one frag. Look, one guild with massive amount of players, like 30 for exemple. can kill you , dosent matter if you are high lvl or not, and can do it 40 kills on first day action.

In this case, reduce damage on pvp, or death losses, ill change nothing for a massive guild.

The mechanics need to be change.
Warrior Da Pesada
Player

Elysium
Level 186
Warrior
26th May 2015 04:11:12

Quoting K-Zodron:
Did you guys even read the teaser post? The new loss recovery system has nothing do with item loss, blessings or premium cards.

It seems like people aren't able to understand that (i have no idea why). I've been away from the game due to some real life issues, but i'm really glad to see that you are going to implement things of my proposal. I bet that the same people complaining by now are going to feel the benefits when they die an unfair death (caused by internet or another uncontrollable reason).
I'm really wishful to see it working and feeling glad because you take your time reading proposals and discussing them with players. Keep on the good work on the game. Thanks again.
The Greatest
Player

Pharos
Level 205
Ranger
26th May 2015 10:33:35

Creating new monsters is ok but stop creating new creatures' products.. it will be a great lottery soon with collect tasks which already are really expensive. For instance, you can make azure collects, instead of azure dragon collects only. This will make an opportunity to lower the amount of products in the future.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
26th May 2015 11:58:53

Quoting The Greatest:
Creating new monsters is ok but stop creating new creatures' products.. it will be a great lottery soon with collect tasks which already are really expensive. For instance, you can make azure collects, instead of azure dragon collects only. This will make an opportunity to lower the amount of products in the future.

Great point, been speaking about that when they added demonic ent planks instead of normal planks.
Zaza
Elder Sage

Elysium
Level 275
Mage
26th May 2015 12:12:56 (Last edited 26th May 2015 12:15:07)

Since the creation of training tasks I think how easy it has been for warrior / ranger to get skills has been a major issue. Because of that I think MORE products making collect tasks MORE DIFFICULT is a good thing.

If you can't buy them on market it forces people to actually hunt more and different things to gain the reward of training. I think it also is the direction things should go if we are 'expecting' the game population to grow :)
Apokalyps
Player

Pharos
Level 497
Warrior
26th May 2015 21:37:09 (Last edited 26th May 2015 21:38:49)

looks like a nice update excited to see the new spawns and so forth.

However at the same time as people are saying about the cretaure products for tasks. Its not about collecting the items its that it causes more cancels and with that more pcards and pcards to expensive right now.

none of the updates are gonna matter if noone can afford to play at current pcard prices so please take a look at this proposal http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/13879/1 because if the prices dont get fixed everything dies anyways
Woll
Player

Elysium
Level 207
Warrior
29th May 2015 21:14:19

Looks amazing.
I agree with all changes. It will be great to Zezenia.
Biell Griffin
Player

Elysium
Level 256
Mage
1st June 2015 14:55:33

i agree with Zaza, and about the train system, no coments everyone knows than its insane the fact than mages are getting defending skills on task...
Azzahr
Premium

Elysium
Level 592
Warrior
2nd June 2015 23:33:01

K-Zodron, you have any idea when will the update? a date?
We are excited with the news that the update back. Thank you! Keep up the good work.

~~Spy Ruthless~~
1 2 3 4