25th May 2015 10:36:09 K-Zodron View post »
Sharp Death
Player

Pharos
Level 136
Ranger
25th May 2015 03:07:35

And then zezenia becomes a pay to play game

You shouldn't recover neither exp nor skills nor items after dying, this is just ridiculous and unbelievable, no way, i disagree, even if the premium card's price descreases to 500 gold each, how can u even think about it?

And come on, want some extra players playing this game and some extra money for you? FIX PREMUIUM CARD'S ISSUE
Vinjin
Player

Platon
Level 17
Mage
25th May 2015 04:45:57

Quoting Galator:
Quoting K-Zodron:
We will also try out a new system to recover experience, manaspent and skill training losses via a gold payment as discussed in this Proposal board thread (click to read).

Disagree with new blessings system. Easy to be bug abused, no way for players to "obtain items from player killing." Ultimately, too much margin for error.......

Price of original blessings = 150k
Price of red-name removal = 250k
Level 90/120 Dungeons = No prems (10-30k entrance fee)

The economy should be based primarily around gold, not premium cards.......

~Galator~

When you realize Kz don't give a flying FLUTE about galator. "I see sucking on something so long didn't make him like you?"
K-Zodron
Staff

25th May 2015 05:38:34

Did you guys even read the teaser post? The new loss recovery system has nothing do with item loss, blessings or premium cards.
Devilish Spectre
Player

Elysium
Level 200
Mage
25th May 2015 07:34:38 (Last edited 25th May 2015 07:36:13)

Quoting Royalty:
Name your new monster after a player, good creativity

Evil Eye <3, thanks, thanks ;D Anyway, you guys do not know true, this monster was proposed log long time ago... prototype, below..
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
25th May 2015 09:33:54

Quoting K-Zodron:
Did you guys even read the teaser post? The new loss recovery system has nothing do with item loss, blessings or premium cards.

K-z,

You ignored many decent proposals and you listened the one by a guy who says "Even with blessing, the penalty is quite unfair in my opinion"

This shows that a guy doesnt have even basics of the game system.

Let me continue.
2) Skill Penalty

This penalty wouldn't be reduced, but it would berecoverable by paying a fee of 5 premium cards + 15k to the temple npc.
**Notice the experience will not be recoverable by npc.

3) Item loss penalty

This penalty would work the same way than the skill, you would lose some item and you could get it back by paying another 5 premium card + 15 k fee to the temple npc.

It has nothing to do with premium cards?? Seems like you though "ooo 10 more cards gonna be used after every death. Nice idhea"

If its more about 20-30 level when dieng. As author said to be able to recover exp in 2hours. Then it would give a way for unlimited progress. I mean now I can imagine that max possible level if someone dedicated their life for few years is like 350. Then you would lise lets say 50kk exp when dieng and it would be hard to keep the progress with 1 death per month.
If it would be 20-30% of lvl it would only benefit high lvls.

Last point from me is that there should be no difference u die by monster or pvp. As people said already it would make the system being abused
K-Zodron
Staff

25th May 2015 10:36:09

Baltas, I read your post 5 times and I still have no idea what you are trying to communicate. Just to be very clear myself, once again:

The new recovery system doesn't affect items, the new recovery system does not cost premium cards.
Baltas
Player

Pharos
Level 362
Mage
25th May 2015 11:05:23

Once u said "as discussed in a thread" http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/13757

I did read the first proposal and assumed you agree on that guy idea
Deadpool
Player

Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
25th May 2015 11:40:20 (Last edited 25th May 2015 11:44:18)

@Gruppenfuhrer Wolf
Hahahha, that looks funny!

@K-Zodron
I enjoy all the updates, the hard work as always, and the time that is spent, because time is more valuable than anything.

To clear things up, Baltas is saying......Deaths are deaths.......If someone's knows they will die and they have a few seconds, they would rather run up to a monster so they can die by those pretenses & bless back........at least they will get some % back right & keep their pride from not dying to pk, right? :)

The point is.... even a skilled veteran can die by a monster while being pked........ that would be a game weakness that you have created....... since its not been implemented, yet...... .... lets not create a situation like that....... but i mean if you want to....... I support you still...... just dont think its a good idea! It will lead to bug abuse... ultimately

Bug abuse will come after its implemented. This is "the bug abuse" people are talking about, unless you have a layered solution I see this as problematic?

Hope this helps the confusion!

~Galator~
Bossinator
Player

Pharos
Level 17
Ranger
25th May 2015 15:35:28

Good job kz, I will personally never play again but its nice to see the game progress this much over the years, keep it going!

Quoting Gruppenfuhrer Wolf:
Quoting Royalty:
Name your new monster after a player, good creativity

Evil Eye <3, thanks, thanks ;D Anyway, you guys do not know true, this monster was proposed log long time ago... prototype, below..
Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

I didn't forget about it ;)

Signed, King Gilley
Cacomixtle
Sage

Elysium
Level 330
Warrior
25th May 2015 15:51:23

Take a look at this please.
http://www.zezeniaonline.com/forum/thread/13812

Its just a minor change, but one that help newcomers (and distracted players) a lot. Its just not right the way it is at the moment.
1 2 3 4